London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    someone she just got off apparently!

:eek: :eek:

Helen... thats mega rude... but yes very funny :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Good for Mark.

This has been a veeerrryyy slloooowww day at the office.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • London_JamLondon_Jam Posts: 173
    Good for Mark.

This has been a veeerrryyy slloooowww day at the office.

Tell me about it...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    London_Jam wrote:
    Tell me about it...
    Oh god no, don't make him talk about how boring his day was. Today's been boring enough as it was :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    Helen... thats mega rude... but yes very funny :D:D

eh ? you're the one who said it in the first place... :confused:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Oh god no, don't make him talk about how boring his day was. Today's been boring enough as it was :eek:
    well, I got to work just before 9am, so I had a few minutes to read through the metro before I actually started doing anything..... ;)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    well, I got to work just before 9am, so I had a few minutes to read through the metro before I actually started doing anything..... ;)
    :eek: Yes yes, you're right, that WAS a very boring day... now moving swiftly along... :eek: somewhere!

Ehhh... so what's this whole London thing about then? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

Well, it all started around lunchtime when I walked in Satsuma restaurant in londons West End....

(I actually cant be arsed to read this thread as it is now 700 pages long - but whats the plan with drinks around the Wembley gig... if you are all at ALL lucky I may well grace you with my presence... only may mind u... i have a shoot in Madrid the day after so cant be looking too puffy cheeked)
    London_Jam wrote:
    Well, it all started around lunchtime when I walked in Satsuma restaurant in londons West End....

(I actually cant be arsed to read this thread as it is now 700 pages long - but whats the plan with drinks around the Wembley gig... if you are all at ALL lucky I may well grace you with my presence... only may mind u... i have a shoot in Madrid the day after so cant be looking too puffy cheeked)

there's a whole thread about it.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231946

meeting place, time etc is on page 1...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    London_Jam wrote:
    but whats the plan with drinks around the Wembley gig... if you are all at ALL lucky I may well grace you with my presence... only may mind u...
    HAHA! We'll all have our t-shirts and portable toilets ready....
    redrock wrote:
    HAHA! We'll all have our t-shirts and portable toilets ready....

;-)

cant wait
    London_Jam wrote:
    if you are all at ALL lucky I may well grace you with my presence... only may mind u...

oh cant wait... i'm giddy with excitement
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    eh ? you're the one who said it in the first place... :confused:

no i didnt?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    no i didnt?
    :confused:
    dunkman wrote:
    no i didnt?

post number 2806 in this thread!
    your memory's going... but as long as you remember you owe me ten pounds and 5 pints of lager on the 17th everything's going to be fine... ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Ah lick my sweat patches :p

I'm not even drunk :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    5 weeks 3 days

woo-hoo... in your face Surfy :):)
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    5 weeks 3 days

woo-hoo... in your face Surfy :):)

I need to start getting into work on time, maybe then I will beat you.....with a stick :p
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    I need to start getting into work on time, maybe then I will beat you.....with a stick :p

its a good job i always carry a banister then :)
    dunkman wrote:
    its a good job i always carry a banister then :)

I find banisters to be a bit on the cumbersome side.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Happy Friday morning everyone :)
    What's all this talk about bannisters?
    I find banisters to be a bit on the cumbersome side.

are cucumbers cumbersome? cos if not i'll protect myself with a cucumber
    dunkman wrote:
    are cucumbers cumbersome? cos if not i'll protect myself with a cucumber

A cumbersome concubine cucumber is not a very good weapon of choice.

Happy Friday morning everyone :)
    What's all this talk about bannisters?

Morning
    I dont know what the hell is going on, just go with the flow :p

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Morning
    I dont know what the hell is going on, just go with the flow :p

i never know what is going on around here!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Just found out I have to go to Carlisle in a few weeks for a training course :(

i never know what is going on around here!

i do!!!!

ok i'm not 100% sure about the concubines and stuff... other than that its about dwarf snooker
    Just found out I have to go to Carlisle in a few weeks for a training course :(

not too bad... i live about 35-40 miles from there... so you're quite safe ;):D
    dunkman wrote:
    not too bad... i live about 35-40 miles from there... so you're quite safe ;):D

Oh God please help me :eek:

Oh God please help me :eek:

even god cant save you now.........

ok i'm even scaring myself