London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    posh or geek? face or guts? dinner money or stapler in the eye?
    football in the groin?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    oh no, don't you try and turn that against ME!

"Emmi was a VERY VERY VERY good girl" with a fecking winking smiley!! :rolleyes:

;)

:p

You are all sickos...I was trying to make sure that emmi was seen in her true light.....a lovely young lady how is very nice and fluffy and not dirty or naughty :D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    You are all sickos...I was trying to make sure that emmi was seen in her true light.....a lovely young lady how is very nice and fluffy and not dirty or naughty :D

I am not a sicko. can't say that for the rest of this lot. :p

haha, Al, admit it, you weren't doing too good of a job with that. ;):D:D but thank you. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    what thread is this one... i'm all over the place today... i put my willy into the bank machine and then later on i wanked off my bankcard :confused:

too many threads... like a tramps vest!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    what thread is this one... i'm all over the place today... i put my willy into the bank machine and then later on i wanked off my bankcard :confused:

too many threads... like a tramps vest!!!!

I think I just died a little inside. :eek:

you should put somesort of a warning disclaimer on your post. :eek:

:rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    I think I just died a little inside. :eek:

you should put somesort of a warning disclaimer on your post. :eek:

:rolleyes: :p

i get strange looks at work sometimes when i am sniggering away to the dunkmans posts
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i get strange looks at work sometimes when i am sniggering away to the dunkmans posts

fortunately they put me in a room on my own so i can play loud PJ and guffaw as much as i want...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

happens to me aswell. not at work though but at the library. :o

:D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:

haha, Al, admit it, you weren't doing too good of a job with that. ;):D:D but thank you. :)

You're very welcome :D
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

we can be a little crass at times,
    oh well we enjoy it, if people dont like it they can leave!!
    ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Hi all, not been on here for a while. Anything new happening? Arranged a meet up yet. Sorry I'm too lazy for trawling 2000 posts.
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
    Hi all, not been on here for a while. Anything new happening? Arranged a meet up yet. Sorry I'm too lazy for trawling 2000 posts.

anything new? here? are you serious?

no. :p

nothing arranged. at least not that I know of. but then again, maybe everyone's plotting against me and have arranged a huge party and I'm not invited. so you migh want an another opinion. just like from doctors sometimes.

bored? who? me?

yes. :p

:D:D:D
  • Well thanks you saved me some time there. I'll just have to keep up to speed with it all now I'm not so busy.

Come to think of it I did hear something about a No-eMMI party, but they made me promise not to tell.
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
    Well thanks you saved me some time there. I'll just have to keep up to speed with it all now I'm not so busy.

Come to think of it I did hear something about a No-eMMI party, but they made me promise not to tell.

no problemo. :D yes, that you should do. getting some info or that shite seems highly unlikely, but a few laughs can practically be promised. :p

hmm, that figures. ah well, I'll just have a party of my own, I don't need these people! *runs behind the corner to cry*

:rolleyes:
    over 24 hours since a post...
    Disgraceful!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

over 24 hours since a post...
    Disgraceful!!

well, I can't be talking to myself can I?! :mad:

eMMI wrote:
    well, I can't be talking to myself can I?! :mad:

it is more a message to evryone else who is not posting
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

it is more a message to evryone else who is not posting

yeh yeh. *hmmpff*
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Hello :D

Thought I would make an effort.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Hello :D

Thought I would make an effort.

hello! :D

not much of an effort really, is it? :p

lol. sorry, in a half-bitchy mood today. :rolleyes: :p
    eMMI wrote:
    hello! :D

not much of an effort really, is it? :p

lol. sorry, in a half-bitchy mood today. :rolleyes: :p

And that makes a change for you how?
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

And that makes a change for you how?

oooOOOOoo.

:mad:

cow!

eMMI wrote:
    oooOOOOoo.

:mad:

cow!

I try to be nice but it's just to darn difficult :o

• mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    A bit tense in here today. I'm bored. I've got the week off work but everyone's working so there's not much to do.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    mole1985 wrote:
    A bit tense in here today. I'm bored. I've got the week off work but everyone's working so there's not much to do.

go and "have some tomato soup"... that should help pass the time... :eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    go and "have some tomato soup"... that should help pass the time... :eek:

Guess it could relieve the tension! :p
    mole1985 wrote:

Tis a shame when that happens, no sympathy from me though as I am stuck in work :rolleyes:

Soups nice but i've just eaten. Yeah apologies to anyone in work but do any of you ACTUALLY do any work?
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
    mole1985 wrote:
    Soups nice but i've just eaten. Yeah apologies to anyone in work but do any of you ACTUALLY do any work?

Erm, yeah...well sometimes :p

I have actually been very busy so far this week.

Erm, yeah...well sometimes :p

I have actually been very busy so far this week.

But never to busy to post on here. Wish i had that freedom. But then again i can listen to PJ while I work so i guess i'm OK. Well it's important to take a break from work. Don't over do it or you might burn out. In fact i think you should go take a coffee break right now. If your boss says anything tell him/her that i said it was OK :D
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007