London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I managed to resist ordering ... had it in the cart but realised I was ordering a t-shirt just 'cause it was Pearl Jam that wouldn't fit as the smallest size was a blokes medium (I have enough t-shirts I use for pjs) and that I didn't actually like :o ... not usually that restrained ;)

Maybe end up ordering the dvd on it's own from 10c if I can't find it cheaper than the $26 incl. delivery elsewhere and hopefully without the 4-6 week wait
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    I managed to resist ordering ... had it in the cart but realised I was ordering a t-shirt just 'cause it was Pearl Jam that wouldn't fit as the smallest size was a blokes medium (I have enough t-shirts I use for pjs) and that I didn't actually like :o ... not usually that restrained ;)

Maybe end up ordering the dvd on it's own from 10c if I can't find it cheaper than the $26 incl. delivery elsewhere and hopefully without the 4-6 week wait

£14.99 from play.com. £2 dearer than tenclub...

i wish i'd cancelled mine as well now... 5 week wait just so i could get a free t-shirt.. what a dufus
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

i wish i'd cancelled mine as well now... 5 week wait just so i could get a free t-shirt.. what a dufus

I'm thinking about ordering the DVD and Into the Wild cd together from somewhere like Amazon in the States it's like $45 shipped.
    Chime wrote:
    I'm thinking about ordering the DVD and Into the Wild cd together from somewhere like Amazon in the States it's like $45 shipped.

its like? its like?

when did you become, like, american Pips ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    its like? its like?

Why is saying its like, American.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    Why is saying its like, American.

cos its, like, what they do... i.e. "i've just eaten, like, 46 hotdogs"

why like? you either fucking have eaten 46 hotdogs or you havent... same with Muller yogurts.. over 37 varieties.. well how fucking many is it... 184 varieties, 38??????

i'm, like, so calm now...
  • dunkman wrote:
    cos its, like, what they do... i.e. "i've just eaten, like, 46 hotdogs"

why like? you either fucking have eaten 46 hotdogs or you havent... same with Muller yogurts.. over 37 varieties.. well how fucking many is it... 184 varieties, 38??????

i'm, like, so calm now...

Jeez calm down, its like, only words.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

dunkman wrote:
    its like? its like?

... my time living in the States added to the time in Scotland like where every statement was ended with like like mean it occassionally slips into my speech ya ken what i mean like ;):p
    Jeez calm down, its like, only words.

go, like, eat a muller yogurt.... on a, like, rollercoaster.

over 27 varieties... seriously what does that mean!!!!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    go, like, eat a muller yogurt.... on a, like, rollercoaster.

over 27 varieties... seriously what does that mean!!!!!

Maybe there are 27 seven varieties but you can mix them together making the possibilities endless!

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Aww it's a shame that they weren't that great. You are seeing the Stones though aren't you? That should make up for it!

tool were great but the show was just too short...
    Rolling stones tonight :D that won't dissapoint at all
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • tool were great but the show was just too short...
    Rolling stones tonight :D that won't dissapoint at all

Lucky bugger, I would love to see the stones

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

hmmm. spent, like, all last night packing for holiday and forgot all about the DVD sale.
    woah, dude, what a dufus...

so i kinda, like, go to the 'goods' section on the 10c website now and get a totally massive Apache Tomcat error message. can't even see if they've sold out of the 'must-have' t-shirt. this is bumming me waaaaay out, man. :mad:

strange things are afoot at the Circle-K, dude.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    hmmm. spent, like, all last night packing for holiday and forgot all about the DVD sale.
    woah, dude, what a dufus...

so i kinda, like, go to the 'goods' section on the 10c website now and get a totally massive Apache Tomcat error message. can't even see if they've sold out of the 'must-have' t-shirt. this is bumming me waaaaay out, man. :mad:

strange things are afoot at the Circle-K, dude.

errrrr......its back up dufus :rolleyes: ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    errrrr......its back up dufus :rolleyes: ;)

yerp, you're not wrong there cowboy. but i decided not to buy it after all :D
    not too impressed by the shirt so will wait for the PAL version over here...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    OK, Pit People, i'm outta here... off to bed now and off to France tomorrow for a week...play nicely now y'all hear (and send good weather thoughts to the coast between La Rochelle and Nantes! ;)
    jrd wrote:
    yerp, you're not wrong there cowboy. but i decided not to buy it after all :D
    not too impressed by the shirt so will wait for the PAL version over here...

Good man....enjoy france...bring me back some wine :D
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    Good man....enjoy france...bring me back some wine :D

And some cachous for me please! :D

Cachou
    redrock wrote:
    And some cachous for me please! :D

Cachou

I'll have a couple of these please while you're at it

http://www.jooce.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/moulin-rouge.jpg
    I need a coffee!
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    How about the vic as well?
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Oooh have a nice holiday John! :)

Had a nice pub dinner with Heather earlier tonight. Nice to catch up with friends :)

I'm off to Goodwood tomorrow with the drama group. Alcohol galore! :D

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm off to Goodwood tomorrow with the drama group. Alcohol galore! :D
    I'm going to be doing drama (among other things) with 3/4 year olds soon :D No alcohol involved :(
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    irieinindy wrote:
    How about the vic as well?

:confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :)

:D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

redrock wrote:
    I'm going to be doing drama (among other things) with 3/4 year olds soon :D No alcohol involved :(

Oooh sounds intriguing! :)

My day at Goodwood was fun. Very hot though and hardly any shade. Thankfully I'm not too sunburnt, just the odd bit here and there.

Didn't win any money :rolleyes: Mind you I only placed one bet. Don't have a clue about those kind of things. I just randomly picked the name of a horse I liked the sound of! :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :D

:p

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :p

:eek:
    off to spain tomorrow, so i will be absent from here for a while!!
    sun, sand, sangria and a massive tomato fight.... it will be fun!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

:eek:
    off to spain tomorrow, so i will be absent from here for a while!!
    sun, sand, sangria and a massive tomato fight.... it will be fun!

:cool:
    I need a coffee!