London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

fortunately, having met you, i know that you know that i'm not a dwarf... so, no, this wasn't me.

besides, i always carry around two teaspoons which are perfect for prising superglued body parts off of inanimate objects... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    fortunately, having met you, i know that you know that i'm not a dwarf... so, no, this wasn't me.

besides, i always carry around two teaspoons which are perfect for prising superglued body parts off of inanimate objects... :o

well, you are not scottish either...
    it was dunkman!! :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    whats this about lickingness?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    well, you are not scottish either...
    it was dunkman!! :eek:

i think you'll find this happened yesterday... and yesterday i was shagging a coffee perculator NOT a Hoover... oh yeah i was flicking that bean and got instant satisfaction... my friend Maxwell let me do it in his house... we watched that Korean womens prison drama afterwards.. Kenco i think it was called. anyway, fu-coffee Soupy :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i think you'll find this happened yesterday... and yesterday i was shagging a coffee perculator NOT a Hoover... oh yeah i was flicking that bean and got instant satisfaction... my friend Maxwell let me do it in his house... we watched that Korean womens prison drama afterwards.. Kenco i think it was called. anyway, fu-coffee Soupy :)

:eek: ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    i am seeing tool tonight

You lucky bastard no irish gig on this tour :(
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    You lucky bastard no irish gig on this tour :(

and no gig I could afford going to either. :(
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    and no gig I could afford going to either. :(

:(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :(

:(:(

but no, must cheer up now or I'll start crying just cause I'm so pissed off. :eek:

I hate work!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    tool = shite

the same song played at different speeds for 2 hours... no thanks.. i'll be listening to the hum of a generator for a few hours instead
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    tool = shite

the same song played at different speeds for 2 hours... no thanks.. i'll be listening to the hum of a generator for a few hours instead

i am sure you will enjoy that dunk... the hum of the generator that powers your vacuum cleaner!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

i am sure you will enjoy that dunk... the hum of the generator that powers your vacuum cleaner!!

one heck of a hummer...

:eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    one heck of a hummer...

:eek:

Hummers are the ugliest cars in the world.
    hey soupy, you're an aussie... what the hell's going on with the "Australia and NZ tour rumours..." thread recently??!! is there nothing else to do Down Under other than continuously post meaningless messages, day and night... ?

errrr....

:o
    eMMI wrote:
    Hummers are the ugliest cars in the world.

i was driving behind a 50ft (?) Hummer stretch limo on Saturday... now THAT was an ugly car...
    jrd wrote:
    i was driving behind a 50ft (?) Hummer stretch limo on Saturday... now THAT was an ugly car...

eww.

in fact, I saw one of those streched ugly things this weekend too. :eek: it was a wedding. so it was white. which made it uglier. :eek:
    jrd wrote:
    hey soupy, you're an aussie... what the hell's going on with the "Australia and NZ tour rumours..." thread recently??!! is there nothing else to do Down Under other than continuously post meaningless messages, day and night... ?

errrr....

:o

30000 posts on there, and not one of them mine!!
    there is a week long jammer meetup by the beach in november!!
    we do things the propper way down there!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• swedeswede Posts: 558
    i love tool. i wish i could see em again.

ive only seen em twice, didnt realise they are still touring about the place. bring em back for a second oz tour so i get to see em here this time!
    swede wrote:
    i love tool. i wish i could see em again.

ive only seen em twice, didnt realise they are still touring about the place. bring em back for a second oz tour so i get to see em here this time!

not the best show i have ever seen, i was blown away but dissapointed at the same time. A band like tool should play for more than an hour and a half... last time i saw them it was 2.5 hours...
    the lighting, visuals and danny carey made the show worth the money...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• not the best show i have ever seen, i was blown away but dissapointed at the same time. A band like tool should play for more than an hour and a half... last time i saw them it was 2.5 hours...

When I saw them last year I found the whole show a total let down, it was just so boring, we actually left early. Saying that though I really don't like the new stuff, it's all very same..ish.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    [size=+10]ARGH![/size]

that is all.
  • eMMI wrote:
    [size=+10]ARGH![/size]

that is all.

Thats exactly how I feel.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

eMMI wrote:
    [size=+10]ARGH![/size]

that is all.

something wrong emmi?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

something wrong emmi?

not wrong as such. just many things going on and it's making me irritable.
    eMMI wrote:
    eww.

in fact, I saw one of those streched ugly things this weekend too. :eek: it was a wedding. so it was white. which made it uglier. :eek:

Whats wrong with them for weddings :o

*gives em's a big hug*

Soupy, shame tool didn't blow you away........dunk must be busy with his generator :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Whats wrong with them for weddings :o

*gives em's a big hug*

it wasn't the fact that it was for a wedding that was 'wrong'. it was the fact that it was white. a white Hummer. a white streched Hummer.

you're not planning on getting one, are you?! :eek:

well, different folks, different strokes. :o:p

*bearhugs Alsie back*
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    not the best show i have ever seen, i was blown away but dissapointed at the same time. A band like tool should play for more than an hour and a half... last time i saw them it was 2.5 hours...

Aww it's a shame that they weren't that great. You are seeing the Stones though aren't you? That should make up for it!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    ok i got silly last night and pre-ordered the new dvd and t-shirt from 10club :mad:

i then read that it will take upto 4 weeks to ship internationally so do i wait until October to watch the new dvd or do i buy another one in the meantime? cos the whole point of me ordering it from 10club was to get the free t-shirt... and if i buy another dvd then the t-shirt wont be free as i'll have spent £30 on 2 dvd's

i'll just have to wait until it arrives from the US... d'oh!!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I ordered too Dunky... I'm sure it will be available to torrent a couple of days after release!

I got the L Tee. It's not the most attractive T on earth and I'm gonna use it for a nighty!
  • dunkman wrote:
    ok i got silly last night and pre-ordered the new dvd and t-shirt from 10club :mad:

i then read that it will take upto 4 weeks to ship internationally so do i wait until October to watch the new dvd or do i buy another one in the meantime? cos the whole point of me ordering it from 10club was to get the free t-shirt... and if i buy another dvd then the t-shirt wont be free as i'll have spent £30 on 2 dvd's

i'll just have to wait until it arrives from the US... d'oh!!!

Be ready for a long wait, I only just received my Gorge set last week.

I still ordered the DVD though; guess I'm a glutton for punishment :o