Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh don't try it you two (red and pedromanuelmoreira)! ;) NO Pearl Jam fan is perfectly normal. :p

just think about it:
    - travelling around to go to the shows
    - meeting strangers you've only talked to online
    - letting strangers into your house! :eek:

:p but that's what makes us all so cool - the fact that we're all mental! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    just think about it:
    - travelling around to go to the shows
    - meeting strangers you've only talked to online
    - letting strangers into your house! :eek:

Oops :o
  • Options
    Merkyjamm wrote:
    Madrid was a bit of a mosh. Give the guys a break, they hadn't seen them for over ten years :D

being in the centre of the place in Dublin was a nightmare. :o quite scary cause I was completely out of breath at one time! :eek:

so I'm hoping this time people will.. I dunno.. maybe be a little not-so-all-over-the-place.. :o cause I really got worried when I realised that there were actually kids younger than me in the middle of it all! :eek:

it was a great show though and people were well polite when they let me make my way to the side. :):D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Oops :o

hehe. :p:D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    OK people after the madness of the last couple of days its gonna take me a little bit to update this as I have loads of work to catch up on so if you're not on the list.....don't worry you will be :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    i'll be there thanks to the clever guy who managed to by-pass the site crashed page!
    Dublin, Ireland - 23/08/2006
    Leeds, England - 25/08/2006
    Verona, Italy - 16/09/2006 (Row 4, 34/36)
    Prague, Czech. Rep - 22/09/2006
    Wembley, England - 18/06/2007
    O2, England - 18/08/2009
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'll be there thanks to the clever guy who managed to by-pass the site crashed page!

see there is a benefit to being a techy geek :)

Al... bet you're wishing you didnt take on this thread ya tube :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

me too.. I'm a techy geek and didn't even think to do what they did :o
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    And us :D

me too!
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    I'm in, hotel booked, ready to party
  • Options
    Who's in charge of the blog this time then? Imagine if all the people on the list actually turned up to the meet.... we'd make a Middlesex landlord a very happy man! :D
  • Options
    Anybody know any good hotels? Preferably near Wembly Arena? Thankies in advance :)
  • Options
    wash_ and AMENt TO THAT is definately there! Emma, you ROCK :D
  • Options
    coming from seattle for my best birthday ever!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    coming from seattle for my best birthday ever!

:D YEEEEAAAHHHHH AYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D

:eek:

:o
  • Options

Yo!!!!!!!!!! Stian is in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    Who's in charge of the blog this time then?

I'll get on it!
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Woohoo! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Myself and civ eng girl are talking about getting a hotel (well a holiday inn kinda place) so if anyone else is up for sharing to bring down the costs... or if we all try and get the same place, that would be pretty cool :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    London Blog. Pm me for username and password

http://london-crew.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Myself and civ eng girl are talking about getting a hotel (well a holiday inn kinda place) so if anyone else is up for sharing to bring down the costs... or if we all try and get the same place, that would be pretty cool :)

Gen and I are going to try for a holiday inn somewhere probably a bit more central then Wembley. It's not the nicest of areas.

I dont know exactly where yet. I won't be staying at the St Giles hotel again like we did after Astoria....it was horrendous and smelt of wee
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Byrnzie wrote:
    London Blog. Pm me for username and password

Haha :D
    *Let's teach that place a lesson it'll never recover from!*
    That made me lol and smile :)

Of course, it will be a blast.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Got me tickets and booked my flights in and out of London... Now all I need is decent accommodation. Holiday Inn sounds nice, I've stayed in one before when I was in London.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    I was thinking of booking a room in Travel Inn. I think it's a bit cheaper than Holiday Inn :o
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    I was thinking of booking a room in Travel Inn. I think it's a bit cheaper than Holiday Inn :o

Yeah i've been to a travel inn they are decent enough.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839

I was just comparing Travel Inns and Holiday Inns...

Travel Inn near Wembley: £65 a night.
    http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=24115

Although I think I'd rather stay in another part of London if I plan on walking around the city a bit... Ah, decisions!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    I'm going, can't wait!!! Everyone I know who needed tickets got 'em, so I'm giving my spare to my brother, who's studying in the UK, and I rang him last night to tell him and he was speechless...so I'm gonna be getting really good Christmas presents off him for the next couple of years!
    Dublin 23-08-06
    Reading 27-08-06
    London 18-06-07
    Dusseldorf 21-06-07
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-)
  • Options
    I'm still comparing prices. I'm probably just gonna go where ever is cheapest or closest. I want some money for tour shirt :)
  • Options
    Everyone who's going to Wembley add yourselves to the blog!!

pm me for the username and password
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Is Wembley out in the arsehole of nowhere??
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!