London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    ...who had the red wig at Waxy's? i really can't remember... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    mnjamfan wrote:
    Here are the pictures that I took at Waxy's....before I got too drunk to function, it was great meeting everyone...hope this works.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9129160@N02/?saved=1

:eek: :eek: Haha !!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    jrd wrote:
    well you can play a trivia machine without seeming pissed then! ;)

Yeah I think I was relatively sober while playing on the machine. Think because I was focused on it!! :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    jrd wrote:
    ...who had the red wig at Waxy's? i really can't remember... :o
    I heard thats Vivi's wig. Going around...somewhere...continent...world.
    I only saw pic...missed so many of you and so many things, that place is huge...
    but I still managed to meet lots of amazing ppl. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    edit: a load of drivel... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

:confused: You are full of knowledge my friend not drivel! ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :confused: You are full of knowledge my friend not drivel! ;)

i think the phrase you're looking for is "full of shit pretending to be knowledge" ;)
    jrd wrote:
    i think the phrase you're looking for is "full of shit pretending to be knowledge" ;)

Erm, I think you'll find that you nearly won the £7 on your own!! The rest of us chipped with a few answers but you knew nearly everything!! :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Morning crew! :)
  • mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
    deadly! So you were the guy from Minneapolis. How are ya?

Hi bro! How are you. I bearly made it back to the states in one piece. Slept for about 16 hours yesterday. Hope you made it home OK. Keep in touch, I'm not hitting Chicago in Aug, but if they tour next year, you need to get over here for a show...
  • mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
    PS I sent you a message
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

the usual then ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    bairdy wrote:
    Hey Dunk ,JRD, Keef and the others I met at the Green Man,I'm sure I'm due someone a pint as well.....

yeah me probably ;)

nice meeting you and i'll give you a shout about a Scottish meet-up. I'd wondered about booking a private party room, but we'll see about numbers n' shit whenever it gets done.

great laugh in the afternoon wasnt it? if you think back of the topics of discussion it becomes quite surreal.... owls flying into windscreens, carrot bukkake, monkey felching, dodgy first gigs, belgian mayonaisse, keith's shit jokes, Kentucky Tried Fucken, etc etc...

awesomeness it were!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Anyone heard my MySpace song before? I heard it for the first time today. I'm probably a bit late as usual, but it's a fucking great song.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    mnjamfan wrote:
    Hi bro! How are you. I bearly made it back to the states in one piece. Slept for about 16 hours yesterday. Hope you made it home OK. Keep in touch, I'm not hitting Chicago in Aug, but if they tour next year, you need to get over here for a show...
    i'll do my best. Feel free to donate any cash you might have towards my plane tickets ;)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I shall have some pics up anon :D

EDIT: Stoney your beauty transcends all photography ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I shall have some pics up anon :D

EDIT: Stoney your beauty transcends all photography ;)

good lad :)

any stray jugs?
    dunkman wrote:
    good lad :)

any stray jugs?

Just yours ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just yours ;)

i could have bet my mortgage on that reply ;)

so was London better than Dublin show?
    dunkman wrote:
    i could have bet my mortgage on that reply ;)

so was London better than Dublin show?

To be honest...at the moment yes...but that may change :D

Right, my photos of the band don't really deserve a thread on their own but the London crew ones should be here....so here goes ;)

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/IrishAl_2006/London%20Crew%20Baby%2007/
    I need a coffee!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Are you in any of those pics??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    To be honest...at the moment yes...but that may change :D

Right, my photos of the band don't really deserve a thread on their own but the London crew ones should be here....so here goes ;)

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/IrishAl_2006/London%20Crew%20Baby%2007/

Woohoo I dodged Al's camera :D

Some nice pics Al baby!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • BlackieBlackie Posts: 30
    Hey nice pics Al

Surprised there isn't a pic of you, Pete, Colin and the Fosters guy (your new bessie mate) lol
    Chime wrote:
    Woohoo I dodged Al's camera :D

ya fuckin beezer... me too :):)

he hates us Chimey :D
  • :cool: pics Al...

I'm still anxious about the ones with the wig...
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    We need more photos from Waxys :(
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    'anxious' - haha :D
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • We need more photos from Waxys :(
    Need a memory jog eh? :D:D

Actually, I'm one to talk
    Are you in any of those pics??

I am indeed...I'm the one with the microphone ;)

No I'm in a fair few....the baldy bastard...thats me :D
    'anxious' - haha :D

Whats was your housemates name again??

Chimey + Dunk....don't know how the fook you two managed to get away from me...I get you next time gadget...you see if I do!!!

Rob I really like the one outside of all of you...beautiful people that you are :p
    I need a coffee!
    Glad you are fit to join us in the thread Nicky :D
    I need a coffee!