Am I going to hell for doing this?

2»

Comments

• Toothbrush? LMAO!
    I got a hair story.
    Once i went into my sisters room to use her hair mousse. Used it and came down stairs. i said "Steph, I hope you do not mind, but i used your Mousse."
    She said, "Uh Leo, I do not have any mousse" Yes you do right near your mirror. Uh Leo......hat is not mousse, its Nair!
    Oh shit! I ran upstairs and took a shower to wash it out. It started to work. Thank God i got it out before the damage was real bad. :(
    OH damn!

see, I REALLY wanted to nair my sister's cat. it was a long haired tabby, and I just thought it would be funny. that was one impulse that I was able to keep in check!

(I have done that with the toothbrush. :o )
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    (I have done that with the toothbrush. :o )

You are one sick puppy! :D

(also guilty!)
    I love to turn you on
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Toothbrush? LMAO!
    I got a hair story.
    Once i went into my sisters room to use her hair mousse. Used it and came down stairs. i said "Steph, I hope you do not mind, but i used your Mousse."
    She said, "Uh Leo, I do not have any mousse" Yes you do right near your mirror. Uh Leo......hat is not mousse, its Nair!
    Oh shit! I ran upstairs and took a shower to wash it out. It started to work. Thank God i got it out before the damage was real bad. :(

hahaha, that makes me feel sadistically better. i'm glad karma is working ;)

anyone else reading, listen and learn...listen and learn ;)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LOL
    My wife asked me to make cookies. There was only 8 left so I broke them up and put them in the pan, then I saw there was an extra one. I did not tell her and I ate five. She only had four. I snuck a extra one for me. hahaha.
    One time I dropped a fork on the floor and when I was setting the table I deliberatly gave it to her. hahahahaha.

You ratfucked a cookie from your wife and gave her a fork that was on the floor? :nono: