Am I going to hell for doing this?

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
LOL
My wife asked me to make cookies. There was only 8 left so I broke them up and put them in the pan, then I saw there was an extra one. I did not tell her and I ate five. She only had four. I snuck a extra one for me. hahaha.
One time I dropped a fork on the floor and when I was setting the table I deliberatly gave it to her. hahahahaha.
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    hahaha sounds like a great time in your household..

I doubt you'll go to hell, 4 cookies sounds like enough for one person, even though you got 5.. and next time, maybe you could at least wash the fork off first... but nah, its not any worse then I feel like doing!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    :eek:
    funny ass thread btw!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i am seriously rotting in hell if what you describe warrants a spot! :eek: bit mean-spirited perhaps, especially the dirty fork...but yea, not hell-inducing imo.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    cookie stealing is ok but fork tampering.... no ;)
    wah
  • haha that's awesome

and yes, you're going straight to hell. I'll probably see you there.
  • LOL
    My wife asked me to make cookies. There was only 8 left so I broke them up and put them in the pan, then I saw there was an extra one. I did not tell her and I ate five. She only had four. I snuck a extra one for me. hahaha.
    One time I dropped a fork on the floor and when I was setting the table I deliberatly gave it to her. hahahahaha.

That was funny lol
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    hahaha sounds like a great time in your household..

I doubt you'll go to hell, 4 cookies sounds like enough for one person, even though you got 5.. and next time, maybe you could at least wash the fork off first... but nah, its not any worse then I feel like doing!

Ha! About the fork thing, Its not like I do not like her, She is great, I just do evil shit sometimes.
    My family always talk about the time I was like 6 or 7 years old and my sister was 9 or 10 and one morning she was all dressed up in a dress for some recital or something and i vividly remember opening the fridge....looking at the container of OJ.....looking back at her and giggling. I then walked over to the kitchen table where she was sitting and I slowly put a glass down and then.............poured the whole container of OJ on her head bahahahahaha!
    LMFAO!!!!! I do not know why?
    Oh man I was bad. My sister still gets mad at me for it.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Ha! About the fork thing, Its not like I do not like her, She is great, I just do evil shit sometimes.
    My family always talk about the time I was like 6 or 7 years old and my sister was 9 or 10 and one morning she was all dressed up in a dress for some recital or something and i vividly remember opening the fridge....looking at the container of OJ.....looking back at her and giggling. I then walked over to the kitchen table where she was sitting and I slowly put a glass down and then.............poured the whole container of OJ on her head bahahahahaha!
    That was bad! :mad:
  • there's a special place in hell for cookie thieves. its right next to the place for people that say "LOL" in conversations, and for whoever invented the term "woot".
  • Ha! About the fork thing, Its not like I do not like her, She is great, I just do evil shit sometimes.
    My sister still gets mad at me for upper-cutting her when we were fake boxing one time. HOWEVER, unlike you, I didn't do it on purpose....but in some sick way, I'm glad it happened cuz it's a funny story and she gets pissed every time it's brought up haha.
    my brother had a 'good' one recently...

he sent me a multimedia message to my mobile which i opened up in front of the dean in an elevator... so yeh...

not a very pleasant message :mad:
    wah
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    LOL

As long as the for didn't go in orifice! :eek: ......its all in good fun :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    my brother had a 'good' one recently...

he sent me a multimedia message to my mobile which i opened up in front of the dean in an elevator... so yeh...

not a very pleasant message :mad:

What was it? Do tell!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    reminds me of my bad boy stories from my youth.

My friends and I found some dead raccoons and squirrels under a little town bridge near a creek. My friends and I grabbed them and threw them onto the road. We did that for about two weeks before we got caught. Luckily, I wasn't there when they got caught. I think I was grounded or something.

It was a really really stupid thing we did, we're so lucky so no cars crashed and no one got hurt.

I got away with a lot of really bad things as a kid. Maybe, I'm paying for those pity crimes right now, as the state I'm in. ;)
    Saturnal wrote:
    My sister still gets mad at me for upper-cutting her when we were fake boxing one time. HOWEVER, unlike you, I didn't do it on purpose....but in some sick way, I'm glad it happened cuz it's a funny story and she gets pissed every time it's brought up haha.
    I broke my little sister's tooth once after trying the Stone Cold Stunner.
    :(
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    LOL
    be gone satan
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
    LongRd. wrote:

Freaking funny. too funny.
    Give me a hell yea!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    What was it? Do tell!

it was a recording of the bodily function of passing intestinal gas :eek:

i'm yet to see the funny side ;)
    wah
    LongRd. wrote:

oh sorry.. i shouldn't laugh :eek:
    wah
    it was a recording of the bodily function of passing intestinal gas :eek:

i'm yet to see the funny side ;)

Good times LOL
    My dad would deliberatly fart when he and I where in elevators with other people just to embarrass me. Nut job.
    Once we were walking down fith avenue in New York, and again just to embarrassed me he started to yell out loud.....Hulkamania is running wild!
    Ofcouse this is when WWF was huge in the 80's
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Good times LOL
    My dad would deliberatly fart when he and I where in elevators with other people just to embarrass me. Nut job.
    Once we were walking down fith avenue in New York, and again just to embarrassed me he started to yell out loud.....Hulkamania is running wild!
    Ofcouse this is when WWF was huge in the 80's
    I'm actually watching American Gladiators right now in the background.
    (well, actually my younger brother is)
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    LOL
    Cookies, fork. Minor infractions... no worries of the lake of fire, yet.
    Now... had you been at a Dodgers game and dropped a hotdog on the steps, relish side down... scooped it all back together... went back to your seats and handed her that hot dog... then, yeah... you're going to Hell.
    and so is the guy I actually saw do this.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Ha! About the fork thing, Its not like I do not like her, She is great, I just do evil shit sometimes.
    LMFAO... that's fucking hilarious :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    I give everything I drop to my brother :D

"Don't get up, take my spoon, I'll get another one." ..... *sucker* :D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    you guys are mean!

sometimes i really hate being physically attracted to men :(
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    cookie stealing is ok but fork tampering.... no ;)

See I see things oppositely :p
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    jammergirl wrote:
    there's a special place in hell for cookie thieves. its right next to the place for people that say "LOL" in conversations, and for whoever invented the term "woot".

If this is true....Cookie Monster is BUMMING.

I wonder what part of hell the Hamburglar will end up in?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• HAHAHAAA!

I don't think you are going to hell, but I think it's funny that you don't think your wife is doing the same thing!

like maybe she gets an itch on her butt, and uses your toothbrush to scratch it.

or she drops part of dinner on the floor and "forgets" to tell you.

as for the Oj on the sister...well, who WOULDN'T do something like that? I once put elmers glue in my brother's hair, after convincing him that it was "hair gel" it was for his communion, so everyone was PISSED at me! he had stiff KEN DOLL hair - we still have pictures of it. muahahahahahaaaa
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    I once put elmers glue in my brother's hair, after convincing him that it was "hair gel" it was for his communion, so everyone was PISSED at me! he had stiff KEN DOLL hair - we still have pictures of it. muahahahahahaaaa
    that's hilarious :D:D *ken doll hair* :D
    HAHAHAAA!

I don't think you are going to hell, but I think it's funny that you don't think your wife is doing the same thing!

like maybe she gets an itch on her butt, and uses your toothbrush to scratch it.

or she drops part of dinner on the floor and "forgets" to tell you.

as for the Oj on the sister...well, who WOULDN'T do something like that? I once put elmers glue in my brother's hair, after convincing him that it was "hair gel" it was for his communion, so everyone was PISSED at me! he had stiff KEN DOLL hair - we still have pictures of it. muahahahahahaaaa

Toothbrush? LMAO!
    I got a hair story.
    Once i went into my sisters room to use her hair mousse. Used it and came down stairs. i said "Steph, I hope you do not mind, but i used your Mousse."
    She said, "Uh Leo, I do not have any mousse" Yes you do right near your mirror. Uh Leo......hat is not mousse, its Nair!
    Oh shit! I ran upstairs and took a shower to wash it out. It started to work. Thank God i got it out before the damage was real bad. :(
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.