Options

Who has kids?

13»

Comments

• Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    daughter will turn 5 soon and we are going to the park after school today to feed the squirels.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    LOL. 5 am huh?
    I remember those days.

Yeah, it's alright though. I know it's the last time through, so I'm enjoying it.

Plus, i catch up on a lot of commentary tracks on DVD's during those late nights.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    I have a daughter who is 7. I swear to you, if I have to hear her tape of the "Jingle Cats" one more time...heads are going to start rolling.

Seriously, I love her so much. She is made of awesome.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Unfortunately I don't. I love kids and I will be a father some day. It's women I have a problem with.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I have a daughter who is 7. I swear to you, if I have to hear her tape of the "Jingle Cats" one more time...heads are going to start rolling.

Seriously, I love her so much. She is made of awesome.

Is that concentrated awesome? Or is it freshly squeezed?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Is that concentrated awesome? Or is it freshly squeezed?

:D

Concentrated.
  • Options
    :D

Concentrated.

Artificial insemination eh? ;)
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    me
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Artificial insemination eh? ;)

HAHA!!! I didn't think of that.

Er...I guess she is freshly squeezed then.
  • Options
    HAHA!!! I didn't think of that.

Er...I guess she is freshly squeezed then.

Hehe, I'm just making jokes ;)
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Hehe, I'm just making jokes ;)

I know! I'm smiling over here. :)