Options

Who has kids?

Comments

• Options
    StellyStelly Posts: 170
    My wife is due in March with our first! A baby boy on the way....
    8/22/98 - Toronto
    8/26/98 - Cleveland
    10/7/00 - Detroit
    4/25/03 - Cleveland
    6/23/06 - Pittsburgh
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    esther1977 wrote:
    I have a boy he's 3,5 .
    I really love him, sometimes he drives me crazy but thats the age thing i think and i hope, but i wouldn't wanna miss him.

I still have trouble with his name...

marjyn?

i know that's wrong?

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Stelly wrote:

Hey congrats!!!!!!!!! Start stocking up on diapers, onesies, and wipes...diapers, onesies, and wipes...diapers, onesies and wipes...all the other stuff you'll figure out along the way.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Stelly wrote:

Exciting news, Stelly, congratulations. Your post sort of beams out like only a happy father-to-be can.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
  • Options
    So true.
    My poor daughter gets smoothered with kisses from me, my wife, and the two grandma's so often. I am waiting for her to just turn and say......ok ok, I get get it! Enough, you love me, I understand!
    hahahahaha.

My wife found a onesie for my son:

OK! I get it! I'm Cute. Now Put Me Down
  • Options
    none that i know of.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    I don't have kids....I have an adult and a semi-adult....my daughter is 22 and my son is almost 20.

they're both out on their own, which is fine by me...i mean I love them to pieces but I did my time, dang it!

sure sometimes i miss them being little and sweet but once they get through the terrible teens they do start to get sweet again :):D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    I will in 6 weeks (give or take), and I can't wait to finally meet him :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    gue_barium wrote:
    I still have trouble with his name...

marjyn?

i know that's wrong?

Well you almost got it right... Marijn ;)
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    thankfully NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank God I don't have any because I'm messed up. Don't need to bring anymore depression in the world. Plus having kids seem to make people more depressed any time during the year!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    esther1977 wrote:
    Well you almost got it right... Marijn ;)

It's so crazy thinking now I rememebr when he was born and you sending me some pictures...

It's nice that we can still be in touch like this.

See?
    Some things on this message board are priceless my dear moderators.

• Options
    two teenage sons: 18 and almost 16.

!!!!!!!!!!!
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    two teenage sons: 18 and almost 16.

!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously you gave birth to the first one when you were age 6 ;):)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    obviously you gave birth to the first one when you were age 6 ;):)

i love you priz.

(thanks, i needed that!)
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    i love you priz.

(thanks, i needed that!)

I love you too, p-girl :)

and think too that generally teen boys are alot easier to deal with then girls are.

I mean my girl kidlet was even past the teens and you got to see how quickly the claws come out between her and i...and that was waaay worse when she was a teenager :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    I dont have any kids now

In a little over a month, I will have a new born baby girl :)

I cant believe she is almost here!!!!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    not really

i just have zero interest in having children at the moment

me either. It's not just the children part but the pregnancy part...sooo disgusting...

plus you can't guarantee that your kids are gonna be perfect. They could have terrible health problems or be brats or be stupid or be ugly or god knows whatelse. you could have conjoined twins or one of these other horrible unlucky events you see on the discovery health channel. I don't have much desire to leave these things up to chance.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    me either. It's not just the children part but the pregnancy part...sooo disgusting...

plus you can't guarantee that your kids are gonna be perfect. They could have terrible health problems or be brats or be stupid or be ugly or god knows whatelse. you could have conjoined twins or one of these other horrible unlucky events you see on the discovery health channel. I don't have much desire to leave these things up to chance.

Most of that stuff would be a result of something you did. Like snorting coke while you're pregnant.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Why did this get so off topic.
    Sheesh, the guy just wanted to talk about his kid, not hear for the umteenth time about how some people don't want them.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Can I post about the baby I take care of?

He is so cute, and so sweet. I adore him. I don't have any children of my own, but he's beyond adorable. He brightens my day, and I can't imagine not being with him everyday. A true joy.

He'll be 6 months tomorrow. Love him!
  • Options
    I have two. My daughter, who is a carbon copy of her Dad, the poor thing, turned three in September and my son is 10 going on 11 in March.

Absolutely life changing. There is no job or event more gratifying then walking into the house and having them run to my side.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options

Not too mention the constant WORRYING you will do for the REST of your life! I'm 28 and my mom and dad still make me call them when I get home from work or wherever I'm at. (They worry about all of us in this family) Constant worrying doesn't sound like fun too me. I'm sure having kids has it's good moments, but in the end it just seems like a bad idea!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    you can say you love kids and that's cool. it's when you get specific that you get into trouble.

i love kids.

i love 12 year olds.

-dmetri martin
  • Options
    two boys
    15 and 9
    they make me crazy
    and i love them completely
  • Options
    you can say you love kids and that's cool. it's when you get specific that you get into trouble.

i love kids.

i love 12 year olds.

-dmetri martin

lol
    so true!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Options
    i have 2....7 year old daughter & 4 year old son.....kids are endless entertainment
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Options
    I'm lucky enough to have 3 beautiful, healty kids.
    Boy - 11 (turning 12 in January)
    Boy - 9
    Girl - 3 (turning 4 in a couple of days)

It is SO true that the joy kids bring cannot be put into words!!! It is absolutely life changing.....for the better.
    I consider being a Mum a HUGE privellage!!!! :D
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    3 kids

10 year old girl
    7 year old boy
    7 month old girl ( which explains why I'm posting at 5 in the morning!)
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    merkinball wrote:
    3 kids

10 year old girl
    7 year old boy
    7 month old girl ( which explains why I'm posting at 5 in the morning!)

LOL. 5 am huh?
    I remember those days.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options

Perfect?
    I did not have my daughter wanting her to be perfect. I pray for perfect health, that's it. of course you want them to be "normal", but life is life. Not having kids b/c you are affaid of them having problems is sad. you are missing out on a lot of great great experiences in life.
    With that said, I also do not think raising kids is for everyone.
    Like they said in the movie parenthood " You need a license to drive a car, get married, etc.... but any asshole can be a parent.
    That really sucks.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.