Who likes to cook?

2»

Comments

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    every year I experiment making a different cookie to add to the others I make for christmas. made some lemon-ginger cookies last night and they're pretty yummy...I have to tweak the recipe a lil bit next time but they're still good.
    and this year instead of just regular ol' chocolate chip I think I'm gonna do dark chocolate chip w/ dried cherries and maybe pecans or walnuts
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism wrote:
    every year I experiment making a different cookie to add to the others I make for christmas. made some lemon-ginger cookies last night and they're pretty yummy...I have to tweak the recipe a lil bit next time but they're still good.
    and this year instead of just regular ol' chocolate chip I think I'm gonna do dark chocolate chip w/ dried cherries and maybe pecans or walnuts

We made some chocolate cookies from a recipe on the Unsweetened Baker's chocolate box. OH MY GOD! They are so freakin' good. Make sure to take them out of the oven when the recipe says and don't cook them a minute longer. They look underdone (and they are a little bit), but they make a soft chewy cookie.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • i'm making a turkey sandwich for lunch. with cheese.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    We made some chocolate cookies from a recipe on the Unsweetened Baker's chocolate box. OH MY GOD! They are so freakin' good. Make sure to take them out of the oven when the recipe says and don't cook them a minute longer. They look underdone (and they are a little bit), but they make a soft chewy cookie.

that's true of just about every kind of cookie. cook 'em too long and they get crispy instead of soft and chewy. generally i'm not fond of them getting crispy
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I like cooking if I'm with someone....barbecues, tailgating, making dinner with someone....but I rarely cook for myself. I'd rather go out and eat.