Options

The Precise Moment You Realized You Were A Bit Odd

13»

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    eyedclaar wrote:
    That's it! I can't take it anymore! What does g under p mean?
    I thought it was understood around here in every other post I'm mentioning RUSH. :)

Among other things it stands for Grace Under Pressure, My mother and daughter are named Grace even some my friends call me Grace just cause I'm a bit out there. :)

Mostly though, through my work in the medical field and how I try to be calm in critical situations. Like my fav from that album Red Sector A about The Holocaust not there's a situation to be g under p.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    g under p wrote:
    I thought it was understood around here in every other post I'm mentioning RUSH. :)

Among other things it stands for Grace Under Pressure, My mother and daughter are named Grace even some my friends call me Grace just cause I'm a bit out there. :)

Mostly though, through my work in the medical field and how I try to be calm in critical situations. Like my fav from that album Red Sector A about The Holocaust not there's a situation to be g under p.

Peace

You once said something about being able to break down and put together an M-60 with your eyes closed. Were you a military medic?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    eyedclaar wrote:
    You once said something about being able to break down and put together an M-60 with your eyes closed. Were you a military medic?

Yes that's right but that was 20+ years ago and doubt if if could do it now nor would I want to. I got out before I was totally brainwashed cause I was slated for sniper school and became a pre-school teacher after college.

A
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    I was probably 5... or younger.... I walked out side to go play wearing snow boots, a scarf, winter hat, shorts over a bathing suit.... in August. It felt completely normal to me, everyone had to explain WHY it was odd. :D

I'm sure... almost positive, there were other things, but not that I remember.

And there's be plenty to confirm the thought since;)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Five, sitting on my back step, watching ants crawl along the cement, and realizing they had lives independent of our own and didn't know it.
  • Options
    what, this :o ? Because then I killed them all.

joke! :D

It just seemed a little embarrassing to be thinking of ants lives relative to our own, but maybe not, I suppose.

This is pre-coffee, mind you :)
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I don't know about odd, but when i was about 6, i was a flower girl in my aunts wedding with my sister and also my cousin. She got us gifts. We all got a cute necklace and she took us shopping and we were allowed to pick out a toy as well. My sister and cousin chose the make up barbie pack, and i got luke skywalker in the hoth gear. I was totally so excited and they thought i was weird. Even young girls can be bitches. Suckers though, till this day i still thing my gift was waaaaaay cooler. I loved luke so much i even got to force him down the side of my bunch of flowers into the tie bit and carry him around all day. Ahh good times.
  • Options
    I acted out the book, "The Hungry Caterpillar" in 1st grade because I already knew the book and was bored.
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    When I realized my birthday consisted of all Odd numbers.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    i got hair on my feet.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009