Options

Proposal

Comments

• Options
    tish wrote:
    Ohh, I like it like that. While flying around on fp's shoe, I breath my knees up to my heaving chest, notice the tear in my bodice and flip a lid. Extending long, toned legs outwards, I slam into my arch enemy's solarplex and send her gasping for air, as she cries out to her girlie-man for help. BABY.

so you like it like that??

hmmn, mama gon'hafta teach you a little discipline. *rolls up my starched white sleeves*

using my kungfu grip I go straight for your upper inner thighs
    2 twist later and your thighs on fire from my indian burn...and now the purple nirples you threatened MCKB with are twisting back on you as your exposed third nipple is mercilessly twisted and flicked FREAK
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,542
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Round 2 goes to tish to tie up match. Dexter circles ring again, carrying a sign reading #4. He's not terribly bright in math, but he looks good in blue skate shorts.

oh so Dex is your little pet...hmmmn, well blue skate shorts is one thing but add a good blue gag ball and you have got a mind feast ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    listen fp. stay out of this I'm warning you * headlock with thighs of steel wrapped around your neck. i've got nothing against you and your harpie stone. bell rings, bring it....
  • Options
    I'm bored now!!!!!! :(

I'm going to go to bed soon.

(Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts).
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    You best be sleeping with one eye open, if you know what's good for you and your 10 foot pole.

I'll get you yet, my pretty.

that better not imply that I am the little dog too.

:D
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA! This is so silly. :)

I blame harmless little f***! I think he got me into this fight to start with.

*Slaps harmless with a fish to teach him a lesson*

What kind of fish? After you've slapped me with it can I make it into sushi?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    You best be sleeping with one eye open, if you know what's good for you and your 10 foot pole.

I'll get you yet, my pretty.

I wouldn't be too confident. You've only got one eyebrow and no pubes.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be too confident. You've only got one eyebrow and no pubes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This thread just stopped turning me on when I read that.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    What kind of fish? After you've slapped me with it can I make it into sushi?

Sure, why not!

Can I use a sardine? That'll teach ya!
  • Options
    Sure, why not!

Can I use a sardine? That'll teach ya!

Hmm.. I'd have to find out how to do sushi with that, but OK...

edit: I thought you'd choose something more painful, like a Marlin. :D

• Options
    Hmm.. I'd have to find out how to do sushi with that, but OK...

edit: I thought you'd choose something more painful, like a Marlin. :D

That was the whole point! A sardine may tickle your nose.
  • Options
    That was the whole point! A sardine may tickle your nose.

Hahaha and now the image of you tickling my nose with a sardine is cracking me up... and then bashing me in the face with a Marlin!

• Options
    Hahaha and now the image of you tickling my nose with a sardine is cracking me up... and then bashing me in the face with a Marlin!

...and then chasing you with a toothbrush as well as a Sardine, singing the Mission Impossible theme tune.

doooo dooo dooo, doooo dooo dooo, DOOO DOOO!

I'm gonna get ye!

Night night, everyone!
  • Options
    ...and then chasing you with a toothbrush as well as a Sardine, singing the Mission Impossible theme tune.

doooo dooo dooo, doooo dooo dooo, DOOO DOOO!

I'm gonna get ye!

Night night, everyone!

Nighty night.

• Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Something smells fishy. Oh. It's just MCKB natural odour. P-U. I can smell you through the blue ball gag. Ink, pink you stink.

Haha. It's not the sardine, it's the marlin which is the worst.

• Options
    tish wrote:
    Round 2 goes to tish to tie up match. Dexter circles ring again, carrying a sign reading #4. He's not terribly bright in math, but he looks good in blue skate shorts.

:D
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Something smells fishy. Oh. It's just MCKB natural odour. P-U. I can smell you through the blue ball gag. Ink, pink you stink.

it's not natural. it's my perfume. i wear it to try and attract jeff, since he likes little fishies.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    you ladies have issues. and i dig it.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    it's not natural. it's my perfume. i wear it to try and attract jeff, since he likes little fishies.

Know what else he likes.... ME! na na na na boo boo. blows tongue bubbles at MCKB.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Know what else he likes.... ME! na na na na boo boo. blows tongue bubbles at MCKB.

well probably my fish stench would put him off if we ever met.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    dexter wrote:
    D

Blows Dexter a kiss.

And MCKB for being such a great sport. 
  • Options
    tish wrote:

But she gets no tongue!

Well now you've just offended me. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Kisses and makes up. Tongue and all.

Good good. Shakes hand.

Jeff says Hi by the way. :D
  • Options
    SMILE

(but did he say yes?)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    SMILE

(but did he say yes?)

yeah, but he wasn't that good.

On that note... I think we should leave him alone now. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2023