Options

Proposal

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm. Well since the mace didn't work... MCKB flutters her eyelids at Jeff and says did you see what that woman did to me?!?

...and he's all like 'aww. I know that was really mean'! And then MCKB looks really pleased with herself. ;)

:cool:

dayum!

that made me laugh really hard!

dont forget to do that unbuttoned top button breast heaving fluttering sigh as you lean against him...

dudes are such suckers for that. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,518
    Oh yeah, MCKB, I just plucked off one of your fake eyelashes. Don't look so pretty now, do you? *streaked black eyeliner, down one eye
  • Options
    A) Why am I reading this
    B) Boredom is NOT your friend!
    C) We really need a tour soon!
    D) All of the above!
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    As the girls retire to their corners to fix their make-up, a sexy Jeff look alike named Dexter circles the ring in his boxing mask and skater shorts with sign
    #2. MCKB faint in delight. Tish takes opportunity to sneak in a kiss with the real McKoy. (Two can play at this game.)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    OUch. Wincing from where it really hurts. MCKB seems to have won this round with her girly antics. Looks sadly at floor. Takes advantage of MCKB compassion and while distracted with my solo tear, sucker punch to the jaw. That'll teach her to shoot her mouth off to me! Take that!

HAHAHAHA! This is so silly. :)

I blame harmless little f***! I think he got me into this fight to start with.

*Slaps harmless with a fish to teach him a lesson*
  • Options
    Girl Power! Want to form a tag team and teach those boys a lesson? Round 2 - anything a boy can do a girl can do better! Girls vs. Boys
  • Options
    You take harmless, I'm going for Jeff ;)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    You take harmless, I'm going for Jeff ;)

You're going to beat up Jeff now!?! ;)

P.S. You're going on my buddy list now... but only because I'm scared of you. :D
  • Options
    Naw. I wouldn't hurt a hair on his body. Just a little playful wrestle. Hey, Jefferson, come out and play. We promise we won't bite. We'll be good, honest!

Well, MCKB, do you concede, or do you want more where that came from? Pinch purple nurple.
  • Options
    p.s. Oh, and speaking of hairs. Do you want won? (Cinnamon play). Throws self at Jeff's feat.
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Naw. I wouldn't hurt a hair on his body. Just a little playful wrestle. Hey, Jefferson, come out and play. We promise we won't bite. We'll be good, honest!

Well, MCKB, do you concede, or do you want more where that came from? Pinch purple nurple.

I give in for now. Eastenders is on... but when that's finished...

KERPOW!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    OOOhhh, I'm shaking in my booties. Sexy thigh highs - which I'm gonna make you lick after I lick you. In battle that is. You might as well cry uncle, now. Til then. Later my new friend in keeping enemies close.

HAHAHAHA! You're so funny. :)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    OOOhhh, I'm shaking in my booties. Sexy thigh highs - which I'm gonna make you lick after I lick you. In battle that is. You might as well cry uncle, now. Til then. Later my new friend in keeping enemies close.

Oh wait UP.

did you just threaten my gal MCKB with thigh high licking??

*fwap!* oh nuh uh! you didnt! you DID NOT *insert batshit insane smilie*

I got a o'nine with your name embroidered on it in red letters...and i will totally use it on your motherlovin' asscheeks!

oh it be ON nau! ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Gawd I heart this thread!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Gawd I heart this thread!

They're all fucking insane! ;):D
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Snowboarding. I got me a Ride! I hope I can find a friend to go boarding with tomorrow. Wow, I actually thought of snowboarding before sex this morning!
    These women do not exist. My brain does not compute.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    tish has gone to bed so MCKB shaves off tish's eyebrows and then pubic hair so that when it grows back and starts itching... Jeff thinks she has crabs and then won't touch her with a ten foot barge pole! ;)
  • Options
    tish has gone to bed so MCKB shaves off tish's eyebrows and then pubic hair so that when it grows back and starts itching... Jeff thinks she has crabs and then won't touch her with a ten foot barge pole! ;)

um congrats!
    that may be my new siggie.
    hahahhaaa
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Wakes up from dreaming, looks in mirror and realizes she is still the fairest of them all. Does not mind having one arm tied behind her back, in order to give MCKB a tiny glimpse of hope. Smacking opponent upside the head, to reveal her fat, oh yes, I said FAT, you finger-nail eating piggy, I spank HARD. And trust me, you do not like it.

And yes, you can bring your cat o nine tail protector in, if you really need him to save you, you poor, helpless woman. UR gonna need all the help you can get.

:eek:

failedpersephones a sweet woman. She'd prolly always protect me unless I said I fancied Stone! ;)

En garde!

*What's that behind you?* ;)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Wakes up from dreaming, looks in mirror and realizes she is still the fairest of them all. Does not mind having one arm tied behind her back, in order to give MCKB a tiny glimpse of hope. Smacking opponent upside the head, to reveal her fat, oh yes, I said FAT, you finger-nail eating piggy, I spank HARD. And trust me, you do not like it.

And yes, you can bring your cat o nine tail protector in, if you really need him to save you, you poor, helpless woman. UR gonna need all the help you can get.
    wow dude - I am a chick...with a ballsac on my back and a few too many hormones but still a hermaphroditic chick!

and let me tell you honey once I take the falsies glue off of your breasticles you are going to be crying for your great uncle's best friend's cousin to save you! I bite, I slap, and I am not above gouging (though that generally costs extra)

oh sweet mary, joseph and the whole finger lickin' clan it is ON today!!! :D
  • Options
    wow dude - I am a chick...

If you had a dollar for everytime you wrote that, you'd be rich, rich, rich!

(You know I'm playing, tish).
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    If you had a dollar for everytime you wrote that, you'd be rich, rich, rich!

(You know I'm playing, tish).

sweet mary lou retton! yeah huh! I would totally be reeeeeeatch beeeeatch! on bostonlou's queries alone!

(i think this tish character is on to your playful side MCKB...and it is a seriously good thing she wasnt makin' no play for Stone cuz tha's when I hurt a beetch!! ;) )
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    my bad, little P.
    * my little mosquito bites are flaring up red, like the color i am seeing even though I've added a leather blind fold to my skin tight sexy get-up. You still don't have a chance in hell. Back handsprings to scissor splits reveals a hint of hot, red blood from both ladies overpriced lipjobs as my razor sharp heel slices through your fake smiles.

Good call!

:o

This is by far the funniest thread. Ever! :)
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    my bad, little P.
    * my little mosquito bites are flaring up red, like the color i am seeing even though I've added a leather blind fold to my skin tight sexy get-up. You still don't have a chance in hell. Back handsprings to scissor splits reveals a hint of hot, red blood from both ladies overpriced lipjobs as my razor sharp heel slices through your fake smiles.

honey these lips are real! both sets woman!!!

and when you say "skin tight" I dont think it counts if your assfat is what makes the biggest bossom!

Oh so you want to go scissor splits on me?? Judo block with a half handstand leg thrust and Why I DO BELIEVE I am wearing your poon as a oversized extra chewy shoe!!

*it's like that son!*
  • Options
    sweet mary lou retton! yeah huh! I would totally be reeeeeeatch beeeeatch! on bostonlou's queries alone!

(i think this tish character is on to your playful side MCKB...and it is a seriously good thing she wasnt makin' no play for Stone cuz tha's when I hurt a beetch!! ;) )

I was wondering too. :D But I presumed Lou would have better things to do with his time. :D

Besides, tish is too funny. :):D
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    tish wrote:
    Ohh, I like it like that. While flying around on fp's shoe, I breath my knees up to my heaving chest, notice the tear in my bodice and flip a lid. Extending long, toned legs outwards, I slam into my arch enemy's solarplex and send her gasping for air, as she cries out to her girlie-man for help. BABY.

HAHAHAHA!

I FUCKING hate you... :D;)