2»

Comments

• electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    avocados...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    Yesterday, I was outside taking my laundry off the line, when I stepped on a slug, and I was.......... BAREFOOT! :eek:
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Bad breath.
  • kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    MAYO! Holy Gross. Can't touch it. Can't even watch someone else eating it. Can't make my hubby a turkey sandwich. Can't even wash a knife with mayo on it.

Never even had a drop of it. My mom has confirmed that fact - even as a kid I refused to eat it. No potato salad, macaroni salad, egg salad, NOTHING.

Just typing MAYO creeps me out

Shiver me timbers
    A friend of mine is the same way and I always thought she was putting me on. Really? I could see being repulsed by jello, but mayo? That's really kinda cool.

We call a "CM alert" for the filthier kids in our school, for Cavemen Alert...nasty breath, nose pickers and eaters, eating with same fingers, smelly. Like, "Were you raised in a cave?" A coworker calls them "wolfboys."

Oh yeah, anyone puking.

No...I change my vote. Bloody noses. Just the grossest.

No...I want to change again. SKID MARKS.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
  • It takes quite a bit to get me grossed out but i guess seeing my parents nakes would gross me out A LOT. I've watched my friend eat guts from a squirrel that had been dead for quite sometime (flies all around, the whole works). I myself have eaten a used band-aid swallowed my own vomit and many other fairly other disgusting things. Parental nudity though...blehhhh
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • taratara Posts: 293
    you are wrote:
    first of all, good idea for a thread

second, don't go to China they do the clearing of the throat and snot rockets a lot! even the women.....

i was on a bus in laos, sort of like a school bus, but for 10 or so hours, i was sitting beside this girl, total prima dona, very tiny, but took up the space of 1.5 ppl (i.e, my space), anyway, she was elbowing me for the entire trip. the bus was full of rural ppl, spitting out the windows like that. anyway, so the woman in front of us spit out the window, and it flung in through our window, and landed straight on the side of prima dona's face and shoulder. i attempted to supress my laughter as she stared at me in complete horror, i think i found a wet one and some toilet paper for her, she however continued to take up her 1.5 seat space

the only thing that i find gross are ppl germs: public toilets, doorknobs, elevator buttons, laundromats, etc. what freaks me out? caterpillars, yeah, that's right, laugh it up, i'm not scared of bears, snakes, tigers, getting lost in the frikkin himalayas for days, but a stupid little tobacco hornworm caterpillar scares the shit out of me
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    It takes quite a bit to get me grossed out but i guess seeing my parents nakes would gross me out A LOT. I've watched my friend eat guts from a squirrel that had been dead for quite sometime (flies all around, the whole works). I myself have eaten a used band-aid swallowed my own vomit and many other fairly other disgusting things.

Ew! Ew! Ewewewewewewewewewew!!! *does the icky dance*

Broken bones gross me out. Whenever I see a broken bone I get weak and my joints turn to jelly. That and the sound of people chewing and swallowing food. *does the icky dance again*
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • taratara Posts: 293
    It takes quite a bit to get me grossed out but i guess seeing my parents nakes would gross me out A LOT. I've watched my friend eat guts from a squirrel that had been dead for quite sometime (flies all around, the whole works). I myself have eaten a used band-aid swallowed my own vomit and many other fairly other disgusting things. Parental nudity though...blehhhh

dude, all of those things are gross. i ate part of a broom once, i think, it was in a pancake, in laos, i got dysentary, it wasn't fun

drivingrl wrote:
    Ew! Ew! Ewewewewewewewewewew!!! *does the icky dance*

i agree
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    walking into the rest room and suddenly realizing that someone who is using the stall needs to see a doctor. either that, or quit eating goat's feet and goat's liver braised in used mcdonald's fryer fat. (or whatever the fucker ate)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    speaking of feet..I hate when women wear sandals and don't bother cleaning their toes and feet up...it looks so sloppy..I guess it's more of a pet peeve then a something that disgusts me.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • drivingrl wrote:
    That and the sound of people chewing and swallowing food. *does the icky dance again*

oh my god thats my biggest pet peeve in the world!! in fact i just that posted in the other thread about people i hate who...
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    gross. ya i don't know how people can stand it. the smell is bad enough. imagine the taste in their mouth. but ya, it's that rotten, sewer breath that can almost make you shed tears. *cringes*

Ugh, I remember my multimedia teacher in high school had the worst breath I've ever smelled in my life. It got to the point where you didn't want to ask him a question, because then he'd come over and lean next to you while using your computer and talking to you. He was a loud talker too, so his breath would aggressively attack your nostrils.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,091
    When I see people walking barefoot on the filthy ground.

I can't eat while I'm watching a show about animals. (i.e. animal planet.) If I'm eating and come across such a show, I instantly lose my appetite. It's wierd.

Dirty or long fingernails on a guy.

Hearing, seeing, or smelling vomit. I lose it.

Eating meat on the bone....NO....this includes ribs.

Anything with a slimy, slippery, or rubbery texture. (food)

That's it for now.
    We’ll meet again, but not yet…not yet. 
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Britney
    Spears'
    vagina
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • OMG...there are soooooooooooo many things!

not to be too *descriptive*...and also why i've not read this thread b/c i am far too imaginative/visual and would probably need to yak :o...but, nasty, putrid toilets. think trainspotting *shudders* add in the accompanying smells.............

:eek:
    doesn't even encompass it.

*runs out of thread*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    People who bite their nails really grosses me out. Just looking at their nails chewed down the knuckle and then I'm supposed to shake their hand knowing that hand spends the better portion of its day in that persons mouth...no thanks. :sick:
    Ear hair is pretty disgusting too. I mean it takes all of two minutes to trim it yourself or if you're really that lazy ask your barber to do it.
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... lp00000003
    Parasitic nematode...pretty god damn disgusting :?
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • when my dog's poop has a hair in it and she cant rid it from her bum. lol
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    when my dog's poop has a hair in it and she cant rid it from her bum. lol

:lol::lol:
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    so grosspeople eating on a train busor planeeven in their own
    cars walking down the streetin the park on a bikeat a game in the restroomi think peopleshould only eat in private eating in publicis disgusting4_6_11_zps8a1f7f44.gif
  • LexyLexy Posts: 46
    Monster Munch. Ew. Ew ew EEEEEWWWWWW. I can't stand them. I can't be anywhere near them. They are the culmination of everything that is wrong in the world. Dear God. They're VILE. Just the smell... Uhhh even thinking about it makes me go all squirmy. And the worst bit - the bit that REALLY gets me - is when those little crispy bits come off on people's fingers and they lick them off. It's awful. That icky saliva-crisp-gunk that's left on their fingers. Eurgh. It makes me want to curl up into a foetal position and DIE. When I told one of my friends about this she thought it would be highly amusing to brandish a packet in front of my face. Jesus, she about lost a limb that day - I freaked out. :lol: Oh my, they truly are disgusting. :sick:
  • My wife was eating breakfast and the guy in the next booth kept making those snorting sounds people make when they are clearing their sinuses. It didn't help that she was eating eggs Benedict and he always seemed to do it when she was about to take a bite.

Friggin' disgusting, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self