the disgusting thread

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
What really grosses you out more than anything?? For me it would have to be the sound someone makes when they're trying to clear their sinuses out through the back of their throat and then they spit it out; that is the worst. I could toss my cookies right then and there when i hear and see that.

What does it for you??
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• grungegirlgrungegirl Posts: 138
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    what really grosses you out more than anything?? for me it would have to be the sound someone makes when they're trying to clear their sinuses out through the back of their throat and then they spit it out. that is the worst. i could toss my cookies right then and there when i hear and see that. what does it for you??

LOL, that was my first thought too, and then I though "snot rockets" :( eeeewwwww. Also puking, and I am sooooooooooooooo tired of every tv show, movie, music video I see showing people puking!! It's just not necessary ya know?
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    ben affleck.
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    what really grosses you out more than anything?? for me it would have to be the sound someone makes when they're trying to clear their sinuses out through the back of their throat and then they spit it out. that is the worst. i could toss my cookies right then and there when i hear and see that. what does it for you??

first of all, good idea for a thread

second, don't go to China they do the clearing of the throat and snot rockets a lot! even the women.....

third....what grosses me out?

bugs - all kinds, especially roaches and spiders...ugh! :eek:
    the show CSI - i always look up when they're showing something in detail
    dismemberment
    public restrooms
    bad breath
    mulch......(just bad smells in general - i almost feel that if i breathe then i'm contaminating myself with the smell)
    being around someone who's sick (i know they can't help it).....

i'm sure there's more but that is all i can think of right now
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    gross, nasty, unkept feet. bent toes and yellow nails. bleeeech. I'll keep my socks on if you do the same.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Some people's feet really gross me out. People that don't take care of their feet. YUCK. I am not anti-feet as some people are really grossed out by feet but I only tend to be grossed out by the ill cared for feet. I just find it disgusting when people have long toe nails :eek: or super cracked skin.

I am with you though those hawking up loogies are NASTY. I always see guys walking down the street and they just seem to spit for kicks or something and that grosses me out. Guys, what is up with that?!!Must be a guy thing.

The one thing that really turns my stomach. Smells. I smell sour milk or something nasty and I usually come very close to losing my lunch. :o
    long red wrote:
    gross, nasty, unkept feet. bent toes and yellow nails. bleeeech. I'll keep my socks on if you do the same.

how could i forget?! :eek: i hate feet! there are very few people's feet that i can even stand to look at. sometimes, even if they're clean, i get sooo grossed out because feet are just weird looking.
    You got to spend it all
    big juicy nasty lookin bugs. even more than ben affleck :eek:
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    you are wrote:
    how could i forget?! :eek: i hate feet! there are very few people's feet that i can even stand to look at. sometimes, even if they're clean, i get sooo grossed out because feet are just weird looking.

yes....down with feet.
    Jam out with your clam out.
    oh, and how about tom cruise....he's just gross :(
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    oh, and how about tom cruise....he's just gross :(
    i think kevin federline trumps tom *and* ben though....he has flea dip written all over him. ew.
  • you are wrote:
    bad breath
    mulch......(just bad smells in general - i almost feel that if i breathe then i'm contaminating myself with the smell)

ahh yes, bad smells, especially people who smell bad. really bad breath, like people going a couple of days without brushing their teeth is totally sickening. and bad body odor, like wearing the same clothes for a couple of days, not showering or using deoderant. i don't know how people can stand it. but ya, if i smell rotten breath or body odor, i damn near choke.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    ahh yes, bad smells, especially people who smell bad. really bad breath, like people going a couple of days without brushing their teeth is totally sickening. and bad body odor, like wearing the same clothes for a couple of days, not showering or using deoderant. i don't know how people can stand it. but ya, if i smell rotten breath or body odor, i damn near choke.

How can people not brush their teeth? Seriously? At one time I worked with this woman who had the WORST breath ever. There was like a film on her teeth. sweet jeebus it was terrible.
  • How can people not brush their teeth? Seriously? At one time I worked with this woman who had the WORST breath ever. There was like a film on her teeth. sweet jeebus it was terrible.

gross. ya i don't know how people can stand it. the smell is bad enough. imagine the taste in their mouth. but ya, it's that rotten, sewer breath that can almost make you shed tears. *cringes*
    there was this one lady at work who would talk with her mouth full....constantly. i made the mistake of sitting next to her when we all went out to lunch. i didn't make that same error twice, that's for sure. stuff all flying out lol
  • there was this one lady at work who would talk with her mouth full....constantly. i made the mistake of sitting next to her when we all went out to lunch. i didn't make that same error twice, that's for sure. stuff all flying out lol

haha. my mom told me not too long ago that she used to work with a lady that picked her nose in front of people. grown woman, 40-some years old, would openly pick her nose in front of people. you could be standing there talking to her and she would just start picking her nose right then and there. i thought that was odd. apparently this woman didn't see anything wrong with doing it in the open like that. :eek:
    haha i'd say some people are raised by wolves, but i think even wolves have more sense than that!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Hope this does not shut down your thread but it is SO disgusting when you go in a public toilet and people have not flushed. I mean, WTF? Why not? Why can't you flush your stuff down????

AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Gag.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    sheryl crowe, those ugly disgusting bugs..(u know the ones) and also, spiders just freak me out...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    nothing really.
    I need to finish writing.
  • KryptosKryptos Posts: 34
    1. Fat hairy 60 year old men who wear speedos at the beach (or anywhere for that matter)
    2. George Bush
    3. Most peoples feet (chill w/ the sandals already)
  • Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    People who wipe their snot on furniture.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • yotan18yotan18 Posts: 103
    women with hairy armpits.

hell no!!!

yes, bad breath and body odor (the one that makes you dizzy)... makes me feel sick. imagine the odor entering your body through your nose...

NO!!!
    "The Day of Redemption is at hand! Repent, and thou shall be saved..." - A. Ventura

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie" - T. Montana
    ---
    "Yeah i know... sounds stupid." Aldrin said.

#18 INC forever
  • One word: silverfish, the bugs. They freak me out.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    i think kevin federline trumps tom *and* ben though....he has flea dip written all over him. ew.

yes, very true
    You got to spend it all
  • the throat clearing thing is definitely up there. I'm also disgusted by zits, mine or anyone else's. I hate when they come to a head and you can see puss above the skin...eeeeewwww....i hate popping them, and I hate not popping them...eeewwww....
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Disgusting feet
    Bad breath and body odor.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    Loose teeth.
    Like when a little kid is losing their baby teeth and they just let them dangle there and show you and move them around with their tounge...EWWWWW.

That and eyeballs. Just freaking gross.
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • given2fly78given2fly78 Posts: 404
    MAYO! Holy Gross. Can't touch it. Can't even watch someone else eating it. Can't make my hubby a turkey sandwich. Can't even wash a knife with mayo on it.

Never even had a drop of it. My mom has confirmed that fact - even as a kid I refused to eat it. No potato salad, macaroni salad, egg salad, NOTHING.

Just typing MAYO creeps me out

Shiver me timbers
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    SNAKES...eVen the cuter kind like the ones that come out of jeff's skull and matt's nose in the 'Life Wasted' video...also crickets( besides, i'm allergic to them and those others).. and slimey gooey worms yOSH!...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Bugs..Big spider's, centipede's...
    Wheelchairs are so nasty, people who have no control of their bodily functions sit in them and whose to say they've been washed down for the next patient. I work in the medical field I could go on...ewww!!
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.