Some men have foot fetishes, do any of you guys?

Comments

• conman wrote:
    "i'm the foot fuckin' master!"

You know you use facebook too much when you want to like someone's post. :lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:
    "i'm the foot fuckin' master!"

You know you use facebook too much when you want to like someone's post. :lol:
    i'm really surprised nobody put the scene about foot massages from pulp fiction in this thread
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
    Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
    Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
    Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
    Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
    Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
    Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
    Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
    [Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
    Jules: Fuck you.
    Vincent: You give them a lot?
    Jules: Fuck you.
    Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
    Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    This is sooooooo on the verge of being closed...lol

its a bit of an odd fetish, no? Feet? I could think of better things to have fetishes over... ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I knew a guy with a foot fetish....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    RKCNDY wrote:
    This guy?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUrWHimWV9t5ublFJ-Fc68x_tgGh59DAW_2P4fuXMUF93Ypse1
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Honestly, if whoever has a foot fetish saw some of the feet I had they would pack it in straight away.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Wow...this is an oldie but footie...goodie

:|
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Claireack wrote:
    Honestly, if whoever has a foot fetish saw some of the feet I had they would pack it in straight away.

The foot fetishers only like pretty feet not nasty,crusty,dirty feet

Well...maybe some do

Jason P wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    This guy?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUrWHimWV9t5ublFJ-Fc68x_tgGh59DAW_2P4fuXMUF93Ypse1

:? uhhh...NO!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    there are some pretty nasty looking feet out there! :sick:

I was actually going to post a pic from google images...but :sick: i thought better of it
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:
    there are some pretty nasty looking feet out there! :sick:

I was actually going to post a pic from google images...but :sick: i thought better of it

here ya go Boo Boo....

not too gross...just a little creepy.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr5aKFTUKvlEKlTNbaAFRRCucn4xv5yuLLT9zoRTKFTjefNqdr

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i love every damn inch of a women
  • themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    Check youtube for "Tanner Bachelorette". There's clips of his foot fetish on national TV, and he came in our office for an interview. It was pretty amusing. :lol:
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Feet are gross.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Wow...this is an oldie but footie...goodie

I knew you would find your way to this thread ;):lol: I even commented earlier
    Wow...this is an oldie but footie...goodie

My first few posts in this thread are Gold Jerry,Gold !

:P

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I confess I have a foot fetish :D ,mine or other's,massage,painted toenails delicious :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Wow...this is an oldie but footie...goodie

My first few posts in this thread are Gold Jerry,Gold !

:P

They are :P

Now pay attention to my feet :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    touching my feet is a good way to get a kick in the head.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    feet and knees....2 of the ugliest parts of the body.....and just don't touch them... :shock:
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I'll repeat, feet can be very sexy if well taken care of. Adds a little spice to the foreplay. I don't get the dirty feet fetishes or the smashing food with the feet fetishes though.
    gabers wrote:
    I'll repeat, feet can be very sexy if well taken care of. Adds a little spice to the foreplay. I don't get the dirty feet fetishes or the smashing food with the feet fetishes though.

Oh yeah they need to be taken care of then foreplay spice is very nice. :D But any hobbit hairy big toe,dirty nails,hard skin going on and I ain't going anywhere near them :sick:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    gabers wrote:

Oh yeah they need to be taken care of then foreplay spice is very nice. :D But any hobbit hairy big toe,dirty nails,hard skin going on and I ain't going anywhere near them :sick:

:lol: I only hate summer for one reason: you see other peoples' gross feet...I'm so particular about keeping my feet nice....I'm with stargirl...I like a nice foot massage.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    gabers wrote:

:lol: I only hate summer for one reason: you see other peoples' gross feet...I'm so particular about keeping my feet nice....I'm with stargirl...I like a nice foot massage.

Yep I have a pedi done every 6 weeks and my toenails are always painted,they used to just get painted in the summer months but now have them done all year round as when I look down the prettiness of them cheers me up.
    I'd add a wee kiss in with the foot massage :D;)
  • I am a sucker for a good foot massage :D
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love to have my feet rubbed ....mmmm ....smilie_girl_183.gif
  • I've been known to 'sext' a fresh pedi..... Does nada for me but it rocked his socks so, what the hell.

I think feet are the ugliest thing on the body- besides ears- but, you still shouldn't neglect them. Monthly pedis/manis are my treat.
    gabers wrote:

"Sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies"

:lol:

Love that movie