Some men have foot fetishes, do any of you guys?

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I have a woman fetish. If she has nice feet, then they are part of that.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    i think the appropriatte question here is, is my toe a problem

thanks
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • redrock wrote:
    Do tell...

Tummies.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Definitely not. I'm not the least bit interested in a woman's feet and I don't want them having a thing for mine either.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Never understood foot fetishes.

at all.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    I love womens feet

but mostly when they are up in the air

;)
  • no i do not have a foot fetish.

weird.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Tummies.
    big ones? small ones, preganat ones?? :p:D

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

It's Harmless. so I'm guessing hairy.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • big ones? small ones, preganat ones?? :p:D

Slim, but not too thin/skinny... If there's no shape there's no point. Voluptuousness is nice.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• mookie9999 wrote:
    It's Harmless. so I'm guessing hairy.

How is my application to your 'Hairy Tummy Fan Club' doing? Has it gone through?

How is my application to your 'Hairy Tummy Fan Club' doing? Has it gone through?

How many times do I have to tell you. No applications will be processed until you pay the $3.99 annual fee. 1000's of George The Animal Steele types await your call.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    luvistower wrote:
    ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!
    nasty-ness!
    too each their own and all but i cannot understand anyone's fascination with feet.

even clean feet in clean socks
    ew!

totally agree, if we are talking about licking feet. also i just don't see what's so erotic about them. but feet in general don't gross me out, unless we are talking about dirty feet with uncut nails
    ew!

and yes, that means i wouldn't let any guy lick my feet, massage is ok but i wouldn't ask, unless the guy i'm with insists.
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    How many times do I have to tell you. No applications will be processed until you pay the $3.99 annual fee. 1000's of George The Animal Steele types await your call.

George Animal Steele? Do you know who I am? I am a gorilla!

alright there we go, I knew there was something weird I have. I don't think it's not necessarily a fetish (I hope not :o) but I find pregnant women really attractive. It's probably the most natural, beautiful state in the world and therefore shouldn't be weird but I guess most people would think it is.

I'm not alone right? :O RIGHT??!
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    alright there we go, I knew there was something weird I have. I don't think it's not necessarily a fetish (I hope not :o) but I find pregnant women really attractive. It's probably the most natural, beautiful state in the world and therefore shouldn't be weird but I guess most people would think it is.

I forgot to mention it in my reply... but yes, you're right. Ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as it's not mine. :D

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

My ex was like that...thought pregnant women were uber hot. The more pregnant, the better. I never knew what to think of that.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

I forgot to mention it in my reply... but yes, you're right. Ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as it's not mine. :D
    I can't decide if you mean you find pregnant women sexy as long as the baby isn't yours or if you reckon it's ok for me to, as long as the baby isn't yours.

either way, LOL.

:D
    I should hope it's not the former, otherwise you'll never have a family.
    Foot Fetish? No. But if you're ever in the same room with me and I'm watching the Wizard of Oz it would be well advised to vacate the premises prior to the first appearance of the munchkins. You have been warned.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Foot Fetish? No. But if you're ever in the same room with me and I'm watching the Wizard of Oz it would be well advised to vacate the premises prior to the first appearance of the munchkins. You have been warned.

I had a feeling you were "like that".

• mookie9999 wrote:
    wow. im not even going to edit this :p:D

• Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I can't decide if you mean you find pregnant women sexy as long as the baby isn't yours or if you reckon it's ok for me to, as long as the baby isn't yours.

either way, LOL.

:D
    I should hope it's not the former, otherwise you'll never have a family.

It was the former.... at this moment in time. :D

I had a feeling you were "like that".

Most definitely! I always like to give an advanced warning.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

It was the former.... at this moment in time. :D
    haha excellent. So I have the green light on any girls you might get knocked up in the forseeable future then?

• It's a bit too waify for me.

And it talks, so she'd have an ally (sp?) in an argument. I'm not down with that.

Good news is she couldn't blame me for looking at her stomach as if it was a piece of meat. There is a piece of meat there.

WTF was that?! I'm scared.

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    WTF was that?! I'm scared.

LMAO! That was quite strange...
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I've had a couple of ex's that were into feet. I admit (some) girls do have cute feet. But I don't really find male feet too attractive, and when I discovered that my ex didn't washed his feet I was SOOOOO grossed out. I think that scarred me for life, actually.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:eek: that's pretty fucked up right there.....:p :D