Does anyone here eat oreos, but only for the creamy middle?

Comments

• in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    oreos soaked in milk... delicious.
    I used to drink 1% milk all the damn time, but the thought of milk now makes me sick!! I can't stand it now...

Oreos and Dr. Pepper!! YUMMY...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • I used to drink 1% milk all the damn time, but the thought of milk now makes me sick!! I can't stand it now...

Oreos and Dr. Pepper!! YUMMY...

You and your Sugar !!

Speaking of Dr. Pepper I am friends with the vending machine guy at my work he gave me a free bottle of the Diet Choclolate and Cherry I think it was

OMG the nastiest shit I've ever tasted !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    The filling is tasty but I do enjoy the cookie part too. The reduced fat ones are surprisingly good too. :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I don't drink milk with them....Dr. Pepper is the way to go!!

Why do I get the feeling that you pour Dr. Pepper over your Cheerios in the morning? Soda and cookies?!? Nasty.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Oreos reminds me of that movie Rounders that has been playing all last week.

Personally, they are my least favorite cookies--i don't eat them. I prefer soft cookies!! :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Why do I get the feeling that you pour Dr. Pepper over your Cheerios in the morning? Soda and cookies?!? Nasty.
    I bathe in dr pepper.
    mookie9999 wrote:

I don't eat Cheerios only Frosted Flakes...but I just pour them in a bowl and eat them. Can't handle milk anymore!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • I don't drink milk with them....Dr. Pepper is the way to go!! Double stuff oreos are just as good!

What the hell are Jaffe cakes?? Are they delicious?

They're like spoungy stuff with orange jelly and chocolate over the top.
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I recently found Newman O's, they are vegan oreos... and they are damn good!
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    redrock wrote:
    Only 'double stuff' oreos.

Of course! That's just assumed, isn't it? :) Why do they even make single stuff oreos? What's the point? Now TRIPLE stuff oreos - that's what I wanna see! :D
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I don't really get the big deal with oreo's but gimme a box of jaffa cakes and watch them disappear :eek: Yummm... I think what I love about jaffa cakes is that they TASTE like they're good for you :D
    Jaffa cakes are second only to golden crunch creams. I can eat a pack of those without even realising it.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    OREOS...I guess tonight I will finish them up!!! :D
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    OREOS...I guess tonight I will finish them up!!! :D
    you know what else is tasty, the Oreo Cakesters! Yum!
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
    Allie wrote:
    you know what else is tasty, the Oreo Cakesters! Yum!

YUMMY!!!!! :D:D:D
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    I think I just ate 10.....but only the middle!! :D

Make it 15....oh boy, I better go to bed now!!

oh no, I'll eat the entire cookie in one bite. Dunk the fucker in milk until it stops bubbling then pop the whole soggy thing in my mouth. It's why I have a restraining order against them....they're not allowed in my house.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Whizbang wrote:
    oh no, I'll eat the entire cookie in one bite. Dunk the fucker in milk until it stops bubbling then pop the whole soggy thing in my mouth. It's why I have a restraining order against them....they're not allowed in my house.
    haha they should have a restraining order against YOU for drowning and torturing them.
    Whizbang wrote:

I guess I better get a restraining order as well!! Stupid cookies...:(
    "What a stupid lamb."
    I guess I better get a restraining order as well!! Stupid cookies...:(

but that's how you're supposed to eat them!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

• roarroar Posts: 1,116
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I don't really like eating lard and high fructose corn syrup.
    Ick...

You should try the Trader Joes version: Trader Joe-Joe's All Natural Sandwich Cookies...they even taste better than Oreos.

mmm.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    No way! The Oreo cookie, in it's standard original form, is the perfect balance between the crunchy chocolate cookie, and the cream middle. Dunked in ice-cold 2% milk is THE BEST way to enjoy them!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    aNiMaL wrote:
    No way! The Oreo cookie, in it's standard original form, is the perfect balance between the crunchy chocolate cookie, and the cream middle. Dunked in ice-cold 2% milk is THE BEST way to enjoy them!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

:D
    aNiMaL wrote:

you're killing me. I just had the best birthday cupcake (my sis dropped them off the other day) and now I want f'ing Oreos....mmmmmmm

Whizbang wrote:
    you're killing me. I just had the best birthday cupcake (my sis dropped them off the other day) and now I want f'ing Oreos....mmmmmmm

I FINALLY FINISHED THE REST OF THE SACK, SO NOW THERE WILL BE NO MORE OREO COOKIES BEING BOUGHT! i CANT BE TRUSTED AROUND THEM!!
    "What a stupid lamb."
    I FINALLY FINISHED THE REST OF THE SACK, SO NOW THERE WILL BE NO MORE OREO COOKIES BEING BOUGHT! i CANT BE TRUSTED AROUND THEM!!
    Oreo cookies are like kryptonite.
    aNiMaL wrote:

I might have to buy one more sack and then no more!!! hehehehee ;)
    "What a stupid lamb."
    I might have to buy one more sack and then no more!!! hehehehee ;)
    You're a junkie! A damn Oreo junkie. What your family must think. :D
    aNiMaL wrote:
    You're a junkie! A damn Oreo junkie. What your family must think. :D

I guess I had better sit them all down and give them the bad news...it isn't going to be easy...of course admitting you have a problem is the first step, right? ;)
    "What a stupid lamb."
    aNiMaL wrote:

seriously...
    and Cheezits are like crack. yet another item banned from my house. I can't be trusted with either of them.

Whizbang wrote:
    seriously...
    and Cheezits are like crack. yet another item banned from my house. I can't be trusted with either of them.

Don't even get me started about Cheezits...damn those are great!! :eek:
    "What a stupid lamb."