Oh "Wrinke Resistant Shirts"...

2»

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I don't think you are supposed to let the fat man from the vegas buffet use them as a boobie sweat towel either mooks.

But how else will I get them snuggle soft?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    I won't help him with bowling alley etiquette!
    when the hell are we going bowling????
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    when the hell are we going bowling????

Never if you keep acting up! I will only bowl in NYC as the cool kids all play there!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• you better pay attention in school young Jedi, or I won't help you in English anymore!
    Jedi???

i'll paid attention! and went on here!

its called multitasking :p

• mookie9999 wrote:
    Never if you keep acting up! I will only bowl in NYC as the cool kids all play there!
    gimme a break! this place wasnt cool until i joined :cool: :D

i'll paid attention! and went on here!

its called multitasking :p

You sure about that?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    You sure about that?!?
    yea i need help in english :p:D

my bad, i'm posting from my phone. my internet connection is gone at my house. should be back tomorrow.

(thats why i left the chat on wednesday night)

• meme wrote:
    No, no listen... it depends on the shirt. The ones from Nordstrom cost a fortune, but they WON'T wrinkle. And I'm Italian, I have standards. Just took them from washer, drier promptly and watch them shine!

for men or women?
    i have YET to see a 'wrinkle-free' shirt designed for women. why is it only for men? like women LIKE to iron? :rolleyes: i want wrinkle-free clothing w/o ironing too! and yea, i don't iron...so i wear slightly rumpled shirts. fuck it. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    for men or women?
    i have YET to see a 'wrinkle-free' shirt designed for women. why is it only for men? like women LIKE to iron? :rolleyes: i want wrinkle-free clothing w/o ironing too! and yea, i don't iron...so i wear slightly rumpled shirts. fuck it. :p

hahahaha....that just made me laugh....sounds like something i'd say.....in a more masculine way 'course....:p :D
  • cutback wrote:
    hahahaha....that just made me laugh....sounds like something i'd say.....in a more masculine way 'course....:p :D

yea, but you don't HAVE to. they DO deisgn wrinkle-free clothes for your gender. :mad:

granted, doesn't sound like they work all that well, but none the less....it's the principle. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    yea, but you don't HAVE to. they DO deisgn wrinkle-free clothes for your gender. :mad:

granted, doesn't sound like they work all that well, but none the less....it's the principle. :D

I don't even own an iron!!!!!
  • I don't even own an iron!!!!!

i do, but it literally had a layer of dust on it the last time i went to use it. :p basically, i am just uber careful with the clothes i buy, so as to NOT have to iron....or clothes that infrequently worn, or can go a few wearinbgs...and then dry-cleaned. :D i do not possess many of the traditonal *domestic* skills, at all. i clean house really well...when i do it ;)...but otherwise, i am faaaarrrrr better at painting the walls of a room, than ironing a shirt. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• normnorm Posts: 31,146

exactly....yeah we got 'em but the execution is slightly flawed now isn't it? then again i don't give a shit....if i look wrinkled that just means i had a good night.......:p :D
  • cutback wrote:
    exactly....yeah we got 'em but the execution is slightly flawed now isn't it? then again i don't give a shit....if i look wrinkled that just means i had a good night.......:p :D

well, i would like to HAVE the good night, not just a wrinkled shirt! :D

funny too, i was thinking along the very same lines originally. brilliant minds and all that eh? or at the very least...naughty minds......:p i definitely do not mind looking disheveled, especially when it's well-deserved/earned...:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    for men or women?

Men :p

I have about 12 shirts that need ironing. I usually wear them all when my mom is about to visit, or pack them when I go home :D
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • meme wrote:
    Men :p

I have about 12 shirts that need ironing. I usually wear them all when my mom is about to visit, or pack them when I go home

of course. :rolleyes:

basically, i try and avoid shirts that require ironing as much as possible. and i do a pretty good job of assessing what shirts will wash/hang/wrinkles fall out well. :p

right now, i am wearing a ridiculously wrinkled/rumpled buttondown shirt...but it's one of my 'at home' shirts...so it's ok, and fashionable. ;) my mother has given up cringing over how me and my sisters deal with clothes. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I've always had good luck with wrinkle free pants and shirts. :?