Oh "Wrinke Resistant Shirts"...

mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Why must you lie to me? You have the ability to resist wrinkles about as much as a fat man has the ability to resist a buffet in Vegas. That is all.
"The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yeah, and my wrinkle-free pants that I immediately took out of the dryer look like they have been stuffed in a tennis-ball can for a week.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Yeah, and my wrinkle-free pants that I immediately took out of the dryer look like they have been stuffed in a tennis-ball can for a week.

I know what you're talking about! "Wrinkle Free" & "Wrinkle Resistant" can both kiss my ass! I think I'm going to start a clothing company that has shirts and pants that are "Wrinkle Whores", at least then there would be a little truth in adverstising. Plus I'd cash in on the people thinking it would have the opposite effect! Somebody, anybody, get me Calvin Klein on the phone, stat!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• I bought some expensive, fancy-pants sheets for my new bed. The label specifically said "wrinkle free". These are the most wrinkle-iest sheets I've ever slept on. And I don't even give a shit if my sheets are wrinkled, but to specifically say "wrinkle free" and appear to be the exact opposite? I call shenanigans.
  • the only solution clearly is a hand written letter to the man himself, Mr. Micheal Kors
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Why must you lie to me? You have the ability to resist wrinkles about as much as a fat man has the ability to resist a buffet in Vegas. That is all.

hey mook from now on don't sleep with all your clothes on unless you decide to sleep standing up or hang your self in your closet :D..you've taken the efficient aproach to a whole other level..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,674
    The 7 great lies have been amended for 2008:

1. The check's in the mail
    2. One size fits all
    3. I won't come in your mouth
    4. "Wrinkle Free"

(5, 6 and 7 left out so as not to offend)
    This weekend we rock Portland
    the only solution clearly is a hand written letter to the man himself, Mr. Micheal Kors

I'm no longer allowed to write letters after my attempted re-enactment of Stan in that Eminem video. I'm lucky the hospital even allows me access to pencils.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    nothing is worse than a shirt w/wrinke's.....

what's a wrinke anyway? ;)
  • Poncier wrote:
    The 7 great lies have been amended for 2008:

1. The check's in the mail
    2. One size fits all
    3. I won't come in your mouth
    4. "Wrinkle Free"

(5, 6 and 7 left out so as not to offend)

5-8 are more offensive than #3? :)
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • 5-8 are more offensive than #3? :)

That's exactly what I was thinking

:)
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I know what you're talking about! "Wrinkle Free" & "Wrinkle Resistant" can both kiss my ass! I think I'm going to start a clothing company that has shirts and pants that are "Wrinkle Whores", at least then there would be a little truth in adverstising. Plus I'd cash in on the people thinking it would have the opposite effect! Somebody, anybody, get me Calvin Klein on the phone, stat!!

believe it or not, but I found a shirt from Nordstrom's that is wrinkle free and actually works. but overall, yeah most of them suck!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • im at school laughing my ass off at this :D

hope i dont get caught. :o
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • im at school laughing my ass off at this :D

hope i dont get caught. :o
    you better pay attention in school young Jedi, or I won't help you in English anymore!
    you better pay attention in school young Jedi, or I won't help you in English anymore!

I won't help him with bowling alley etiquette!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

nothing is worse than a shirt w/wrinke's.....

what's a wrinke anyway? ;)

HAHA! I didn't even notice that. But if you really want to know I'll show you at the next meet-up! ;):D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    HAHA! I didn't even notice that. But if you really want to know I'll show you at the next meet-up! ;):D

wait i thought i was the only one with one of those ...
    wait i thought i was the only one with one of those ...
    You WERE the only one! I told you that you would regret the day that I start showing up to the meet-ups! Now you know why! May the best Wrinke win!!! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    You WERE the only one! I told you that you would regret the day that I start showing up to the meet-ups! Now you know why! May the best Wrinke win!!! ;)

your on will get the girls to be the judges but no tricks allowed ,hey speaking of meet ups i hope you can make it for the MARCH 28TH 10BAND SHOW AT BBKINGS ....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    are these shirts that are injected with botox? i never knew wrinkle free clothes existed??? mind you a kilt and a chest wig doesnt need much ironing anyway.. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mookie9999 wrote:

Oh man that funny, so true.
    It does help if ya take them out of the dryer right before they finish.
    But still not perfect.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    your on will get the girls to be the judges but no tricks allowed ,hey speaking of meet ups i hope you can make it for the MARCH 28TH 10BAND SHOW AT BBKINGS ....

*pencils wrinke contest into calendar*
    *pencils wrinke contest into calendar*

:D:D:D your awsome .....
    :D:D:D your awsome .....

hee hee thanks - but all of us NY PJ fans are :D

uhmmm your at the top of the list ;)...

Especially those with Wrinkes!!! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    mookie9999 wrote:

No, no listen... it depends on the shirt. The ones from Nordstrom cost a fortune, but they WON'T wrinkle. And I'm Italian, I have standards. Just took them from washer, drier promptly and watch them shine!
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Especially those with Wrinkes!!! :D

:D:D ...
    uhmmm your at the top of the list ;)...

aww thanks. you are too even though you blew us off the go skiing :)
  • I don't think you are supposed to let the fat man from the vegas buffet use them as a boobie sweat towel either mooks.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I don't think you are supposed to let the fat man from the vegas buffet use them as a boobie sweat towel either mooks.

i have the same shirts and that's what the label says....;)