Playoff Danny

It's remarkable how good he is in the playoffs

Bourdon listed day to day ... Kubina back in most likely
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I wont say it was a great game but it was great 2 and 3 period.

Danny as usual was great as so was Ilya and braydon.

we have to keep skating if we want to win this series.

Ilya calmed down after the 1st and made some great saves.

Giroux also played a very smart game and was a calming presence on the ice.

I am now 1-0 with my hextall jersey this playoff
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    :clap:

now win three more so i can go back to hating ya!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:

get out of here miclovin :nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

get out of here miclovin :nono:

:wave:

were these extra smilies always there? haha.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 asked that they be added. :lol:

anyways...back to the Flyers

did anybody see the story on the bears? :lol: Iyla said he was scared of bears, so a couple of clowns wore bear suits last night. i saw the one, but didn't think much of it. so they have bears and hulk juniors in pitt. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,771
    Awesome balls-out comeback! Schenn is indeed a monster. I always loved the Richards/Carter trades. (well at least the Carter trade, of course)

Really hope we can come out of the gates a little stronger, but this is how this team has played pretty much the whole season so who are we kidding?

Time to go for the kill tomorrow - this has to be an absolutely demoralizing defeat for them.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 asked that they be added. :lol:

anyways...back to the Flyers

did anybody see the story on the bears? :lol: Iyla said he was scared of bears, so a couple of clowns wore bear suits last night. i saw the one, but didn't think much of it. so they have bears and hulk juniors in pitt. :lol:

I didn't hear the whole interview but I guess because they're playing penguins

They said on twitter last night one of his close friends was killed by a bear

So who knows with him

:lol:

• Options
    another sign of bullshit

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=392947

I don't remember anyone talking about the ref when Ryan Clowe from the Sharks played a puck while on the bench but get an offside and a press release from the NHL is issues.
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,771
    fife wrote:
    another sign of bullshit

I don't remember anyone talking about the ref when Ryan Clowe from the Sharks played a puck while on the bench but get an offside and a press release from the NHL is issues.

More blowing of the Penguins - fuck them.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    fife wrote:
    another sign of bullshit

Where is the league when the icing wasn't called that led to their 3rd goal ?

When does the league ever go public with blown calls ?

:nono:

• Options
    68jagr wrote:
    Bryz is scared of bears. There were like 70 bears at the game! I wonder what would happen if he said he is scared of beautiful naked girls?!

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    fife wrote:
    another sign of bullshit

Where is the league when the icing wasn't called that led to their 3rd goal ?

When does the league ever go public with blown calls ?

:nono:
    They gotta look out for their team.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    did i miss an actual press release? i just saw some quotes from what looked like an interview?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    did i miss an actual press release? i just saw some quotes from what looked like an interview?

I didnt see a "press release" just articles and quotes

Just odd how the league is crucifying the linesman publicly

• Options
    81 wrote:

It's only because it led directly to a goal that they're talking about it. Well that and the fact that he was a full two strides into the zone. I remember some years back there was either a late third period or OT goal involving the Avalanche in the playoffs that was scored on an offside (albeit just a tad more questionable) and it was talked about as much as it could've been in a pre-social media world.

You guys know damn well that if this happened to any other team in the league it would be talked about just as much. Last I checked, more people were talking about the Pens blowing a two goal lead in the last ten minutes than anything else. It's fine to bitch about the NHL commenting on it, but to say that it's only because of the Penguins is asinine.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

It's only because it led directly to a goal that they're talking about it. Well that and the fact that he was a full two strides into the zone. I remember some years back there was either a late third period or OT goal involving the Avalanche in the playoffs that was scored on an offside (albeit just a tad more questionable) and it was talked about as much as it could've been in a pre-social media world.

You guys know damn well that if this happened to any other team in the league it would be talked about just as much. Last I checked, more people were talking about the Pens blowing a two goal lead in the last ten minutes than anything else. It's fine to bitch about the NHL commenting on it, but to say that it's only because of the Penguins is asinine.

it was karma for that bull shit that went on in the pens tv truck on a goal review.....i think it was last season.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/fly ... nded_.html

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

U MISSED THE WORLD NEWS TONIGHT SEGMENT :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    81 wrote:

U MISSED THE WORLD NEWS TONIGHT SEGMENT :fp:

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

I seem to remember a non icing call that should have been an icing
    that lead to the Pens 3rd goal not called
    I didn't see Campbell saying shit about that bad call or calling out the
    linesman

Neither goal was a GW so they should both be scrutinized ?

• Options
    81 wrote:

can you tell me why when Ryan Clowe from the sharks played the puck while being on the bench never received any comment from the NHL? Can you explain to me why when Brett Hall scored a goal while being in the crease never got a comment from the NHL? Can you explain why Brad Marchant never got a comment from the NHL when he punch a player last year in game 7 of the play off 7 times?

you can understand why Flyer fan are being annoyed by all of this.
  • Options
    are we still talking wed's game :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    are we still talking wed's game :fp:

I promise that will be the last time i bring up that game.

moving on tonight, today is going to be a tough game and I am hoping that we come out better. Is there any word on Bourdon for tonight?
  • Options
    just wondering...why was Kubina a healthy scratch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    just wondering...why was Kubina a healthy scratch

Speed

Using Lilja and Kubina tonight is a slow moving pair

Bourdon brings some more speed

• Options
    weeeee........

:fp:

hopefully, they can weather the early push that you know is coming and then let the depth take over. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    The Consol Energy Center's Wikipedia page lists as the owner: The Philadelphia Flyers

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consol_Energy_Center
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    4 more hours till game time!

If the Flyers can keep the score o-o or 1-0 in the first they can win the game.

hoping that Ilya plays as well as he did in the 2 and 3 period in game one.
  • Options
    The Consol Energy Center's Wikipedia page lists as the owner: The Philadelphia Flyers

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consol_Energy_Center

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Uhg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg