Options

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited December 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
please note: I said WHAT, not WHO...

and it doesn't HAVE to be diiiirty...I am just wondering...what have you done that made you think back and go "holy shit, that was freakin' WEIIIIIRD" in sort of surprise at yourself...

come on...we won't tell ;)
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    please note: I said WHAT, not WHO...

and it doesn't HAVE to be diiiirty...I am just wondering...what have you done that made you think back and go "holy shit, that was freakin' WEIIIIIRD" in sort of surprise at yourself...

come on...we won't tell ;)

I don't feel like getting banned today. ;)
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I don't feel like getting banned today. ;)
    Ugh.

here I'll go first:

I thought that since I liked corn (and had like a HUGELY inappropriate amount of canned corn) and I liked Ice Cream, it would taste good together.

So, even tho I was not pregnant, I mixed Chocolate Rocky Road Ice Cream, with a can of corn, and some peanut butter...it was actually pretty good, but after I ate it...i felt very uneasy about myself as a human being.

also, i got sick to my stomach, but that might be because I ate so much of it.

there, see?? not dirty at all.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Ugh.

here I'll go first:

I thought that since I liked corn (and had like a HUGELY inappropriate amount of canned corn) and I liked Ice Cream, it would taste good together.

So, even tho I was not pregnant, I mixed Chocolate Rocky Road Ice Cream, with a can of corn, and some peanut butter...it was actually pretty good, but after I ate it...i felt very uneasy about myself as a human being.

also, i got sick to my stomach, but that might be because I ate so much of it.

there, see?? not dirty at all.

That's pretty fucking disgusting! I'd be surprised if you're not banned within 20 minutes.

Fine I'll go...but it's not the weirdest...what you were asking for...

I'll stay along your lines for food...I was craving cereal badly...and I had no milk. But I didn't want it dry either.

So I tried water and it soaked it and sogged up too quickly and felt it needed flavor...so I tried it with pepsi too.

I was about 6.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    lived with a girl for a year and a half and never made a move on her. never saw her naked. never even kissed.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    angie76angie76 Posts: 646
    The one thing that comes in mind that I remember being truly wierd is when i was a kid. My grandfather was over my house with his lady friend. I was in the same room where she stashed her purse and just started looking in it. I didn't want to steal anything..Just curious. One of my folks saw me and chastised me.
    Dig a ditch deep enough
    To keep you clear of the sun
    You've been burned more than once
    You don't think much of trust
  • Options
    when i was little, i think i was 5 or so, i climbed up on the sink to get to the medicine cabinet and found a box of condoms. took it down, sat in the hallway and started ripping them open and thought, awesome, balloons! so i ran into the kitchen with one of my balloons and my mom freaked the hell out.

not the absolute weirdest thing i've done though. that's just the only one i can publically share lol
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    lived with a girl for a year and a half and never made a move on her. never saw her naked. never even kissed.

that's not weird steve, just sad :p
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    I posted this picture of myself all over my work:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd127/Trevorro/1105081436-1.jpg

by the way chiqui that's one of the funniest things I've heard
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    hmmm, not sure if this is weird or just mean... Three friends and I pissed on my ex-boyfriend's car (at the same time).

I used to add water to hard cat food and with a mortar and pestal turned it into soft cat food.

Eating fried fish eyeballs.

Just last week I ate a rooster's heart.

Any of that qualify as weird?
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Well I have a Billy Squier tattoo, is that weird?
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    punched a cow in the face... it had my foot trapped under its hoof and i couldnt move it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Wait I thought of something better. When I was around 19ish me and my younger cousin(she was 13) ground Smarties up with a mortar & pestle and sniffed them up our noses. I really don't recommend doing it!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Well I have a Billy Squier tattoo, is that weird?
    you are a new hero of mine.
  • Options
    Dressed my cat as a reindeer. It didn't end well :o
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    someone is always eatin lunches out of the fridge at work so i bought some Burger King put my special sauce on it. Then after it was gone i put a post-it up in the fridge and told them what i did. Needless to say it stopped there.
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    someone is always eatin lunches out of the fridge at work so i bought some Burger King put my special sauce on it. Then after it was gone i put a post-it up in the fridge and told them what i did. Needless to say it stopped there.

ewww..what was in your special sauce. Hey I work in North Brunswick. :)
    Dig a ditch deep enough
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,778

I she wants weird. Not Stupid. ;)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i joined the message pit
  • Options
    angie76 wrote:
    ewww..what was in your special sauce. Hey I work in North Brunswick. :)

Ummmm think about it! In NJ?
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    :(

didn't anyone notice a gamy sort of "salty nilla wafer" taste?

I hate when people eat each other's lunches. it's just really inconsiderate.
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431

So you masterbated on your food and then posted a note telling all your coworkers that you did this? That's not weird.... that's disturbing.
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options

ick..Yes, New Jersey. :)
    Dig a ditch deep enough
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    So you masterbated on your food and then posted a note telling all your coworkers that you did this? That's not weird.... that's disturbing.
    never said i put my name on anything!
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    angie76 wrote:
    ick..Yes, New Jersey. :)

Doesn't it suck!?
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    adds new meaning to the "moist maker" :eek: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuMsg4ZI1I
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Fell off a waterfall and missed having my head crushed by 6 inches.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Doesn't it suck!?

North Brunswick or New Jersey in general? It's okay I guess. There are better parts.
    Dig a ditch deep enough
  • Options
    angie76 wrote:
    North Brunswick or New Jersey in general? It's okay I guess. There are better parts.

Meh on New Jersey. But North Brunswick is F'in boring.
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    Meh on New Jersey. But North Brunswick is F'in boring.

It's okay..then again the whole area where I live is just "meh"
    Dig a ditch deep enough
  • Options
    Dressed my cat as a reindeer. It didn't end well :o
    sorry to laugh, but the visual and knowing how cats are....it got me giggling :o