Options

Cottage Cheese should totally be refrigerated...and other obvious signs of stupidity

2»

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    :D I wish that story were shorter so that I could put it in my sig. :D That really is one of the funniest posts I've ever read but then I don't understand your grid system either so I guess I'm laughing at my own stupidity too. :D

hahahaha.. she was so confused for so long, and I made fun of her for hours.. she made me promise not to tell anyone.. but when I left I called everyone I knew.. hahahaha..
  • Options
    hahahaha.. she was so confused for so long, and I made fun of her for hours.. she made me promise not to tell anyone.. but when I left I called everyone I knew.. hahahaha..

*Note to self. When GraySaturday says something about Chicago grid systems, just nod and smile politely*. ;):)

Someone once asked me if I wanted to put a pound in for the Grand National and I said 'nah, I hate football'. :D
  • Options
    Oooh I have another one.. haha..

When I was explaining to my mom about how my Lasik surgery went, I was telling her about how I can't touch my eyes for a while, and how they are really dry and she says:

"That sucks.. you'll have to wear your glasses for a while since you can't touch your eyes to put your contacts in"

hahahaha.. Atleast she caught herself and was like, wow, I am such a moron!!!
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    As a kid I used to sneak into my sisters room and use her hair gel, mousse etc.. One time I did it and i felt bad b/c i always use her stuff. So I went downstairs and said "hey Steph, please don't be mad at me but I used your mousse". She looks at me in a really strange way and then laughs. "Uh Leo, I don't have any mousse." I said yea you do, in fornt of your mirror. She said that IS mousse, but its NAIR MOUSSE!!!!!

Holy Shit! I ran up into the shower and washed it out. Thank God only some of my hair fell out. :(
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    As a kid I used to sneak into my sisters room and use her hair gel, mousse etc.. One time I did it and i felt bad b/c i always use her stuff. So I went downstairs and said "hey Steph, please don't be mad at me but I used your mousse". She looks at me in a really strange way and then laughs. "Uh Leo, I don't have any mousse." I said yea you do, in fornt of your mirror. She said that IS mousse, but its NAIR MOUSSE!!!!!

Holy Shit! I ran up into the shower and washed it out. Thank God only some of my hair fell out. :(

hahaha.. classic!!
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Oooh I have another one.. haha..

When I was explaining to my mom about how my Lasik surgery went, I was telling her about how I can't touch my eyes for a while, and how they are really dry and she says:

"That sucks.. you'll have to wear your glasses for a while since you can't touch your eyes to put your contacts in"

hahahaha.. Atleast she caught herself and was like, wow, I am such a moron!!!

Hey did you start that new job yet?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Hey did you start that new job yet?

Nope April 28th :) I had to give a boat load of notice at my current job..
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,926
    THAT REALLY HAPPENS????

I dunno wasn't raised around snow - I thought it was a joke! so your saliva isn't hot enough to melt your tongue free??

Yep it really happens. Usually if you pour warm water on the contact surface you can come away less injured. However, there was no one around so I had to rip my tongue away. Still painful to think about.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    OutshynedOutshyned Posts: 55
    So the electricity is out.. The tv, computer and lights dont work. Why not listen to the radio, right?? right? lol (The radio that's plugged into the wall as well mind you.) I caught myself trying this before lol.

Or have you ever spilled something, and while leaning over to clean it up with said something still under your arm only spilled more of it?

Or searched everywhere for something that is literally right in your hand?

I've frozen my lip to a metal park toy before too when i was a kid!

That cottage cheese thing was really gross....That is actually scary on a few levels. That lady could actually be feeding others!

Did anyone hear about the robber who was told by employees that only the manager (who wasn't there) could access the safe..........So the robber leaves 2 phone numbers to reach him at when the manager returns?????
    They called this guy and he actually came back lol.
    That guy should be locked up,, geeze he could be driving a car or walking down the street by himself or something lmbo.

laaaa

-Os
    "I guess it was the beatings... made me wise
    But I'm not about to give thanks, or apologize"

The other day the above lyrics hit me like they never had before.......Almost dizzying....So true, feelings i long recognise summed up in words so beautifully/perfectly.....
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Yep it really happens. Usually if you pour warm water on the contact surface you can come away less injured. However, there was no one around so I had to rip my tongue away. Still painful to think about.

My son did that about 2 weeks ago with a popsicle. His poor little tongue actually bled :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,926
    PJPixie wrote:
    My son did that about 2 weeks ago with a popsicle. His poor little tongue actually bled :(

I hope he's better now. At least he'll have something to post regarding "stupid things that you have done" on future message boards.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    When I was eight or so, I put my tongue on a metal bar . . . in February . . . in Canada. Needless to say, I walked home with my tongue hanging out of my mouth and a trail of blood about six blocks long chronicling my journey and my stupidity.
    when your 8 its not stupidty
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon