Options

Is there anything worse than the smell of rotten tuna?

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
My answer to that question is NO.

apparently some complete fucktard started to open one of those packets of tuna (not the can, but those envelopes...which, if I were eating meat is definitely the way I would want to consume meat...from an envelope. that isn't freakish at all...)

anyway the packet was half opened, and left there in my pantry. it was like 80 degrees today. and the tuna was waaaay in the back. and I haven't been in the pantry to cook in oh, let's say 5 days. . . so I open the pantry and am hit in the face with what I can only assume is the crotchy stench of a 50 year old crack whore with an affinity for jean nate body spray and a severe case of chilibean butt.

I not only gagged, I frew up all over my hand...

deeelightful.

stay single and unattached kids. because fucktards may be charming, but they sure as shit aren't bright. :mad:

just felt like venting. I mean, really?? like halfway through ripping into the meat envelope you decide that Tuna isn't sounding so yummy??? are you that fucking stupid?

is your brain comprised ENTIRELY of shit?? jeeesus. Fuckleton McBrainy. what an asshat.
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    puked up rotten tuna maybe? :confused::D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    And my new sig has arrived. Just in time.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

apparently some complete fucktard started to open one of those packets of tuna (not the can, but those envelopes...which, if I were eating meat is definitely the way I would want to consume meat...from an envelope. that isn't freakish at all...)

anyway the packet was half opened, and left there in my pantry. it was like 80 degrees today. and the tuna was waaaay in the back. and I haven't been in the pantry to cook in oh, let's say 5 days. . . so I open the pantry and am hit in the face with what I can only assume is the crotchy stench of a 50 year old crack whore with an affinity for jean nate body spray and a severe case of chilibean butt.

deeelightful.

stay single and unattached kids. because fucktards may be charming, but they sure as shit aren't bright. :mad:

just felt like venting. I mean, really?? like halfway through ripping into the meat envelope you decide that Tuna isn't sounding so yummy??? are you that fucking stupid?

is your brain comprised ENTIRELY of shit?? jeeesus. Fuckleton McBrainy. what an asshat.

I'm assuming an EX did this............from the Stay Single reference???
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options

deeelightful.

I love love love love that you used the word "frew." :)
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    And my new sig has arrived. Just in time.
    why thank you young sir...you are too kind.

and, yes. I know what that smells like. just like I know what Yul Brynner's jock strap smelled like after he did his dinner theatre production of "the king and I" back in 1972. the strap was from 1953. :eek:
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    why thank you young sir...you are too kind.

and, yes. I know what that smells like. just like I know what Yul Brynner's jock strap smelled like after he did his dinner theatre production of "the king and I" back in 1972. the strap was from 1953. :eek:

now I'm gonna frow up...
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Bea Author's penis might be. :D
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Sex Panther, by Odion. It smells like Big Foot's dick.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    that is the one of the funniest things I've ever read. Literally
    but
    when my Mom broke her leg last year, I had to change the commode bucket. I think I may win a 2nd place prize for that stench. And it most certainly made me frow up too.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    Allie wrote:
    that is the one of the funniest things I've ever read. Literally
    but
    when my Mom broke her leg last year, I had to change the commode bucket. I think I may win a 2nd place prize for that stench. And it most certainly made me frow up too.
    you have my sincerest sympathies.

have you ever changed the catheter of an 80 year old man??

oh, you KNOW where the catheter was. :(
  • Options
    AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    you have my sincerest sympathies.

oh, you KNOW where the catheter was. :(

Egads! No! Man oh man. I wouldn't have the stomach for that.

Oh and the smell of a NYC subway in the summer time is also pretty rancid and funky.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm assuming an EX did this............from the Stay Single reference???
    not yet.

although, that does NOT sound like a bad idea.

:mad:
  • Options

This reminds me of the week that I tried to sell cars about 10 years ago. I had a guy come onto the lot. He was 60ish. After going over the features with him, and having him seem interested, he asks me "do you see it?". I look around and say "see what?". "You can't see it can you?" The only thing I was seeing was myself walking away from this apparent acid freak. So again I ask "see what, I don't know what you're talking about" Apparently those were the magic words to get by the security guards off his shirt. Up comes his shirt and out comes his filled colostomy bag. "You couldn't see it could you?" "No you douchebag, I couldn't see it. Thanks for pointing it out. Now get the fuck out of the grand am so we can give it a silkwood scrub down."
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    This reminds me of the week that I tried to sell cars about 10 years ago. I had a guy come onto the lot. He was 60ish. After going over the features with him, and having him seem interested, he asks me "do you see it?". I look around and say "see what?". "You can't see it can you?" The only thing I was seeing was myself walking away from this apparent acid freak. So again I ask "see what, I don't know what you're talking about" Apparently those were the magic words to get by the security guards off his shirt. Up comes his shirt and out comes his filled colostomy bag. "You couldn't see it could you?" "No you douchebag, I couldn't see it. Thanks for pointing it out. Now get the fuck out of the grand am so we can give it a silkwood scrub down."
    I would like you to know that while I am going to type LMFAO I truly did. it fell splatt upon my floor.

What the HELL! silkwood scrubdown!! okay I am going to use that at least 4 times tomorrow. seriously.

oh a grand am!! shit dude, that is like a climb in and out car!! eeeeew! you have to keep that shit bag stable!! muaahahahahaaaaa!!

LMFAO...I am trying to figure out how to make that into a siggie...but I can't so instead I shall cut and paste it into my very creative Valentines day cards...it has no bearing on valentines day, but if I draw a shit brown heart on a grand am...maybe I can get it past my personal sensors. :D
  • Options
    funny city people .... , good one
    once understand life is not fair
    everything become more clear and simple
    wish to all of you freedom
  • Options
    I would like you to know that while I am going to type LMFAO I truly did. it fell splatt upon my floor.

What the HELL! silkwood scrubdown!! okay I am going to use that at least 4 times tomorrow. seriously.

oh a grand am!! shit dude, that is like a climb in and out car!! eeeeew! you have to keep that shit bag stable!! muaahahahahaaaaa!!

LMFAO...I am trying to figure out how to make that into a siggie...but I can't so instead I shall cut and paste it into my very creative Valentines day cards...it has no bearing on valentines day, but if I draw a shit brown heart on a grand am...maybe I can get it past my personal sensors. :D

I want a shit brown heart valentines day card!! I wonder if it's too late to put in a special order for neco candy hearts that say "Silkwood Me". Well maybe too late for this year. But there's always next year!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I want a shit brown heart valentines day card!! I wonder if it's too late to put in a special order for neco candy hearts that say "Silkwood Me". Well maybe too late for this year. But there's always next year!
    okaaay but I don't use crayons :p
  • Options

deeelightful.

Tuna from an envelope?!? What kind of strange country do you live in??? ;)
  • Options
    Is there anything worse than the smell of rotten tuna?

decomposing bodies.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    crotchy stench of a 50 year old crack whore with an affinity for jean nate body spray and a severe case of chilibean butt.

OMG... there prolly is no worse than that........LMFAO
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    decomposing bodies.

hey Rose West ;) does it have to be bodies plural? cos i would have thought just one body would be bad enough ;)

ohhhh new food product... Rose West Tuna Chunks - for that buried underneath a patio flavour then pick the best... pick Rose West

i just made myself laugh and shudder at the same time. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    hey Rose West ;) does it have to be bodies plural? cos i would have thought just one body would be bad enough ;)

ohhhh new food product... Rose West Tuna Chunks - for that buried underneath a patio flavour then pick the best... pick Rose West

i just made myself laugh and shudder at the same time. :)

oh one body is more than enough but it does depend on the stage of decomposition.

The laughing is good, the shuddering is not. *shakes head* I thought better of you Dunk...

besides, how did you know I escaped prison?! ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

besides, how did you know I escaped prison?! ;)

some woman with all her limbs in plaster came into my local Gardening store and asked for a delivery of 12 new patio slabs... that kinda gave it away... that and the fact she had no kids with her
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    some woman with all her limbs in plaster came into my local Gardening store and asked for a delivery of 12 new patio slabs... that kinda gave it away... that and the fact she had no kids with her

ah but you didn't spot the dead guinea pig I was dragging behind me ;)

• Options
    ah but you didn't spot the dead guinea pig I was dragging behind me ;)

i thought that was a tiny poodle :eek:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i thought that was a tiny poodle :eek:

oh yes because as Rose West I have that much class :rolleyes:

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    the smell of dirty baccala rivals it
  • Options
    Ick.. Baccala! reminds me of christmas... which smelled good except for the Baccala!
  • Options
    wtf is baccala?! :confused:

• Options
    dried fish.. eewwww... and no i didnt eat pussy.. errrr cat!