Options

Tom Cruise Scientology Recruitment Video

13»

Comments

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    what's an SP?
    You only get 2 hours of VHS taping time when your speed is set to SP. I recommend EP.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Rygar wrote:
    You only get 2 hours of VHS taping time when your speed is set to SP. I recommend EP.

What a flashback..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    what's an SP?

For a minute there I thought Tom was teaming up with Bill O'Reilly to do battle against Secular Progressives
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    ajedigecko wrote:
    ...sing in my underwear, while sliding across a wood floor.

:D
    Don't forget jumping up and down on a couch!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    2 More Clips !!

The guy that does the voice overs kills me..LoL

http://defamer.com/345699/tom-cruise-why-ask-permission-we-are-the-authorities?autoplay=true

http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-uncut-the-freedom-medal-award-ceremony

"If he takes a stand its pedal to the medal to the finish line!"
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    JDE-PJJDE-PJ Posts: 721
    I am listening to some of this now, this is some of the best comedy material I have heard in years, the man is a marketing genius.
    I know someday you will have a beautiful Life

Jason
  • Options
    JDE-PJ wrote:
    I am listening to some of this now, this is some of the best comedy material I have heard in years, the man is a marketing genius.

Doesn't it sound like a bad Info-mercial voice ??

Its classic

• Options
    2 More Clips !!

The guy that does the voice overs kills me..LoL

http://defamer.com/345699/tom-cruise-why-ask-permission-we-are-the-authorities?autoplay=true

http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-uncut-the-freedom-medal-award-ceremony

"If he takes a stand its pedal to the medal to the finish line!"

unavailable again???
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    unavailable again???

The links aren't working :confused:

They work for me

• Options
    The links aren't working :confused:

They work for me
    sorry. my firefox at work won't play videos for some reason. I think i have to download some plugins and don't feel like it. I do see it on IE now.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    why do i get such enjoyment from watching this loon?.......:D:D
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    RockMan wrote:
    The best part is when he says "remember SP's?......people would like read about them in the history books one day and be like "there were people who didn't believe?"."

haha

but he is very convincing.

the leader of Scientology, that Miscavige guy, has been quoted as saying something to the effect that he envisions a planet run by Scientologists for Scientologists (that's me summing it up, not his exact words). Those that do not agree would be sent to camps to be programed.

I shit you not.
  • Options
    Fucking Awesome!

Tom Cruise is the motherfucking man! He knows he can help, and is the only one who can

Tom, if you are reading this, I could use a few thou to catch up on some shit. I know you can find me, send me a check.

Go Tom!
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,220
    Would people be freaked out and calling Tom Cruise crazy if he were Christian and talking about his devotion to Chrisitanity?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Would people be freaked out and calling Tom Cruise crazy if he were Christian and talking about his devotion to Chrisitanity?

Yep.:)

Especially if he started talking about forcing his "ethics" on everyone else.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    Yep.:)

Especially if he started talking about forcing his "ethics" on everyone else.
    Okay.. let me re-phrase it...
    Would the SAME people who are freaking out and calling Tom Cruise crazy if he were a Christian and talking about his devotion to Chrisitanity?
    I'm not a fan of religion... be it Scientology, Christianity, Islam, Atheism or whatever. But, that is my choice. I still believe everyone gets to choose their own religion... not matter how kooky it sounds to me. If they find comfort, hope and faith there... well, that's a good thing.
    The thing I am wondering... are the same people who are giving To Cruise and Scientology a hard time... the SAME people who claim they are being persecuted for their religion... for example: Christians who claim they are being squeezed by the 'Merry Christmas' vs. 'Happy Holidays' thing.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Okay.. let me re-phrase it...
    Would the SAME people who are freaking out and calling Tom Cruise crazy if he were a Christian and talking about his devotion to Chrisitanity?
    I'm not a fan of religion... be it Scientology, Christianity, Islam, Atheism or whatever. But, that is my choice. I still believe everyone gets to choose their own religion... not matter how kooky it sounds to me. If they find comfort, hope and faith there... well, that's a good thing.
    The thing I am wondering... are the same people who are giving To Cruise and Scientology a hard time... the SAME people who claim they are being persecuted for their religion... for example: Christians who claim they are being squeezed by the 'Merry Christmas' vs. 'Happy Holidays' thing.

Interesting question, and I think you've got a point. There's a huge double standard at play, where people who adhere to mainstream religions feel very free to mock cults, but can't stand to look at their beliefs from an objective viewpoint.

Example: after seeing Huckabee's speech on changing the Constitution to fit the bible, I talked to my very Catholic family about it, and they saw no problem with it. They saw no need for a distinction between church and state. But when I asked them if they'd feel the same way if it was a Scientologist changing consitutions to fit those beliefs, they wouldn't answer.

But hey, this isn't the Moving Train. Let's just laugh at crazy Tom some more.:p
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    I don't think any of us ever said that he couldn't practice or chose his religion. I don't think I read that any where in here.
  • Options
    Interesting question, and I think you've got a point. There's a huge double standard at play, where people who adhere to mainstream religions feel very free to mock cults, but can't stand to look at their beliefs from an objective viewpoint.

Example: after seeing Huckabee's speech on changing the Constitution to fit the bible, I talked to my very Catholic family about it, and they saw no problem with it. They saw no need for a distinction between church and state. But when I asked them if they'd feel the same way if it was a Scientologist changing consitutions to fit those beliefs, they wouldn't answer.

But hey, this isn't the Moving Train. Let's just laugh at crazy Tom some more.:p
    There are plenty of things to mock Tom Cruise about. This being one of them:
    http://lermanet.com/reference/katie-holmes-pregnant.jpg
    Come on, Tom... you're in fucking Show Business. Couldn't you find a descent special effects make-up artist to do a better job pretending you had sex with a woman?
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    I don't think any of us ever said that he couldn't practice or chose his religion. I don't think I read that any where in here.

he better not stop...it's too damn entertaining....:D
  • Options
    I think you missed my point.
    All I'm saying is that if you ever felt presecuted because of your religion... like, taking the Ten Commandments from a courthouse... or having stores advertise a 'Holiday' Sale instead of a 'Chistmas' Sale... then, how come it's okay to make fun of another religion... even if it's the most kookiest of all religions?
    That's all.
    And yeah... Tom Cruise is easy to make fun of... just because of some of the kooky things he has done.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    what a loon
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    I think you missed my point.
    All I'm saying is that if you ever felt presecuted because of your religion... like, taking the Ten Commandments from a courthouse... or having stores advertise a 'Holiday' Sale instead of a 'Chistmas' Sale... then, how come it's okay to make fun of another religion... even if it's the most kookiest of all religions?
    That's all.
    And yeah... Tom Cruise is easy to make fun of... just because of some of the kooky things he has done.

no, I got your point. I was mostly replying to your initial comment about how you are a supporter of allowing someone to chose and practice their religion.

No big whoop though. ;)