Options

Best way to take shrooms?

Comments

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Oh, and we need an update from our shroomin' newbie. I might find him in my "location" if I look around.

Yeah, very nice. My senses are turned way up and I feel......just good, ya know. I didn't expect it to be like this, but I like it, alot.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    Haha, yeah, haven't heard from him since.

Whatever he's doing, I bet he's got a smile on his face.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Yeah, very nice. My senses are turned way up and I feel......just good, ya know. I didn't expect it to be like this, but I like it, alot.

i have to admit i'm jealous right now....i'd love to do shrooms again :)
  • Options
    i didn't think it would be this good.
  • Options
    angie76angie76 Posts: 646
    I like portabello mushrooms. :D
    Dig a ditch deep enough
    To keep you clear of the sun
    You've been burned more than once
    You don't think much of trust
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,802
    i didn't think it would be this good.

And now you know why you got me in the mood. I've left 5 voicemails and 6 texts to people. Have you got any of the trails, morphs, or enhancement of colors?
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    And now you know why you got me in the mood. I've left 5 voicemails and 6 texts to people. Have you got any of the trails, morphs, or enhancement of colors?

Have you heard the color purple? It makes a strange low-end sound, not unlike the cosmic vibrations of the spice worms...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Have you heard the color purple? It makes a strange low-end sound, not unlike the cosmic vibrations of the spice worms...

That's some funny stuff right there.
  • Options

I did have some trails and enhancement of color is nice. its raining and gray and I just love that anyway. My senses just seem wide open. sight, sound, taste is so great. making words and .... the physical functions such seems turned down/altered, and i didn't expect that.
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    I did have some trails and enhancement of color is nice. its raining and gray and I just love that anyway. My senses just seem wide open. sight, sound, taste is so great. making words and .... the physical functions such seems turned down/altered, and i didn't expect that.

Nice :) have lots of fun - go explore your backyard! Rain is great - flowers are beautiful!

I'm jealous!!!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    *dawn* wrote:
    Nice :) go explore your backyard! Rain is great - flowers are beautiful!

I'm jealous!!!

Hell yes!!!!!
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    sitting in my basement one evening
    my buddy and i were trippin balls pretty nicely
    when i was seriously dwelling on building a guitar out of a board
    it was like i was a caveman inside my head trying to figure out music
    and i am no musician at all
    but dang it, i wanted to create a guitar out of this bunk ass piece of lumber
    i had zero wood working tools on hand but i sure was obsessed with this idea

i also laugh my ass off when trippin
    good times

i've been in my buddy's basement bedroom trippin with him when
    his mom came down the stair, old nightgown on and false teeth removed
    from her mouth, and she is mental...
    i so wanted to be a super mario bros. dude and slam my way through the concrete wall to escape her silly mentally unstable ass..

in the snow and ice that was on the city street outside his house
    i was walking on giant turtle shells and this huge tree had a glowing star that sat atop of it that was white as can be

trippin balls...

oh wait, we used to love walking railroad tracks at night all freakin out and walking them for hours, some of my friends would climb up top of the rail cars and walk along side me, i was always on the ground, im scared of heights..
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    sit down, place those things in a little pile in front of you. get your glass of water ready. chew the little fuckers up, and swallow it down with the water. no need to make it any more complicated than it has to be
    LMAO!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    sitting in my basement one evening
    my buddy and i were trippin balls pretty nicely
    when i was seriously dwelling on building a guitar out of a board
    it was like i was a caveman inside my head trying to figure out music
    and i am no musician at all
    but dang it, i wanted to create a guitar out of this bunk ass piece of lumber
    i had zero wood working tools on hand but i sure was obsessed with this idea

i also laugh my ass off when trippin
    good times

i've been in my buddy's basement bedroom trippin with him when
    his mom came down the stair, old nightgown on and false teeth removed
    from her mouth, and she is mental...
    i so wanted to be a super mario bros. dude and slam my way through the concrete wall to escape her silly mentally unstable ass..

in the snow and ice that was on the city street outside his house
    i was walking on giant turtle shells and this huge tree had a glowing star that sat atop of it that was white as can be

trippin balls...

oh wait, we used to love walking railroad tracks at night all freakin out and walking them for hours, some of my friends would climb up top of the rail cars and walk along side me, i was always on the ground, im scared of heights..

Snow + Woods + Nighttime = Great Trip
  • Options
    One night me and my friends ate some for the 100th time and I wanted to fuck with them so I turned out the lights, lite a bunch of candles and put on Iron Butterfly's Indagodadivida. LOL They were bugging the fuck out! First Jimmy Puked on my steps, then Mark ran upstairs and did the same. Then I got a call from my girlfriend to pick her up from a Club in Atlantic City that she got carded at so I DROVE to AC to pick her up tripping my face off!!!
    I saw some weird shit boys and girls. She gets in the car and says "your acting weird whats wrong with you?" LOL Oh nothing honey. ;)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Snow + Woods + Nighttime = Great Trip

a certain cemetery back home was always a hang out for us dopers
    ppl always up there in the back next to the woods sittin in cars doin their dope.
    it was a flippin blast.
    after all the bullshit that i have pulled in my lifetime i have never spent one moment in jail.
    i think i am the luckiest and or smartest xdope head that may have ever lived.

we all did shrooms at school a few times too.
    that was nutty.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    One night me and my friends ate some for the 100th time and I wanted to fuck with them so I turned out the lights, lite a bunch of candles and put on Iron Butterfly's Indagodadivida. LOL They were bugging the fuck out! First Jimmy Puked on my steps, then Mark ran upstairs and did the same. Then I got a call from my girlfriend to pick her up from a Club in Atlantic City that she got carded at so I DROVE to AC to pick her up tripping my face off!!!
    I saw some weird shit boys and girls. She gets in the car and says "your acting weird whats wrong with you?" LOL Oh nothing honey. ;)

that rules dude
    iron butterfly will fuck ya up when trippin
    thats awesome

good call :D

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I wonder, what is the best way to take shrooms? Simply eating them. I know someone who smokes them in a pipe, sound weird to me. But I've never taken them. The other day she said she made it into a hot tea and ate the peices after. So if you're experienced with shrooms, I'd like to know the very best way.

go with it dude, melt into your chair
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUlIFpUuQY8

thank acoustic for the tune...
    good call acoustic

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    a certain cemetery back home was always a hang out for us dopers
    ppl always up there in the back next to the woods sittin in cars doin their dope.
    it was a flippin blast.
    after all the bullshit that i have pulled in my lifetime i have never spent one moment in jail.
    i think i am the luckiest and or smartest xdope head that may have ever lived.

we all did shrooms at school a few times too.
    that was nutty.

I hear ya'. Knock on wood. I've been busted cold no less than half a dozen times with drugs and/or alcohol and always talked my way out of it. No idea how either other than being very respectful and making the cops laugh...

I mean I've literally failed field sobriety tests badly three times and the cops gave me back my keys and told me to go home.

• Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    If you are no longer in high school, why would someone even consider taking this crap? Anyway, enjoy the trip..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    If you are no longer in high school, why would someone even consider taking this crap? Anyway, enjoy the trip..

Been there, done that huh? Onto bigger and better things? COOOOOL. Too cool for school, so to speak.
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:

Yeah, taking trips into the nether regions of the mind is nowhere near as cool or interesting as watching, oh I don't know... NASCAR.

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I hear ya'. Knock on wood. I've been busted cold no less than half a dozen times with drugs and/or alcohol and always talked my way out of it. No idea how either other than being very respectful and making the cops laugh...

I mean I've literally failed field sobriety tests badly three times and the cops gave me back my keys and told me to go home.

that is awesome my friend..
    i've done the same shit as you few million times :D
    all about respect and humor

well the ole man was a prison gaurd so we got special treament most times
    and grandpa was a WWII badass vet who would tell the police to go fuck themselves when need be
    (cop: ok Harold have a nice day..gramps: thank you officer:D you do the same)

once this cop comes down into the basement, from ceiling down 3 ft thick was solid pot smoke..
    what are you boys and girls smoking he says...
    all my friend and brothers are silent as mice..
    im all, were smoking cigarettes
    all the while this dude is 6 ft 6 inches tall scraping the basement ceiling
    and from chest up in solid green smoke..
    he's all like...oh ok...turns around and leaves
    fucking neighbors (assholes) called the law on us for the loud stereo..
    frickin pricks..
    they obviously didn't realize who owned the fuckin town :D

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Been there, done that huh? Onto bigger and better things? COOOOOL. Too cool for school, so to speak.

I used to do just about everything you can think of in my cool grunge high school days, but now that I've grown up and matured, an alcohol problem is enough to deal with ;)..and anyway, isn't this a dirty hippie thing?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Yeah, taking trips into the nether regions of the mind is nowhere near as cool or interesting as watching, oh I don't know... NASCAR.

Okay Jim..lol....I seriously wasn't aware that grown ass men/women trip..fascinating..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    I used to do just about everything you can think of in my cool grunge high school days, but now that I've grown up and matured, an alcohol problem is enough to deal with ;)..and anyway, isn't this a dirty hippie thing?

I know I get confused for a hippy all the time. Must be the shaved head and all the guns...

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I know I get confused for a hippy all the time. Must be the shaved head and all the guns...

I thought drug users were tougher and less sensitive than this ;)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    I wonder, what is the best way to take shrooms? Simply eating them. I know someone who smokes them in a pipe, sound weird to me. But I've never taken them. The other day she said she made it into a hot tea and ate the peices after. So if you're experienced with shrooms, I'd like to know the very best way.

The last time I did them which was many years ago was in capsule form. My buddy bought them already ground up and encapsulated. Just had to swallow it down with some water and not deal with any of the horrible tastes.
  • Options
    The last time I did them which was many years ago was in capsule form. My buddy bought them already ground up and encapsulated. Just had to swallow it down with some water and not deal with any of the horrible tastes.

tasted like raw mushrooms, which i like.
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Okay Jim..lol....I seriously wasn't aware that grown ass men/women trip..fascinating..

You might be surprised by what some adults still do. In about an hour my pops and I are going to burn a couple down and then go burn up a bunch of ammo.