Options

Best way to take shrooms?

Comments

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    hell yeah, what I've got so far is pretty cool.

so J/ beer... yes/no?

Play it by ear. If things are getting Fear and Loathing wacky then abstain, otherwise a little of both should be fine.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    to the OP
    you really wanna trip balls?

night time, get your house completely dark.
    stereo on, your stereo should have the only lights on in your pad.
    choose your music.
    i go with metal of course or some pj and the like.
    but that metal music will fuck with ya.

grab the cd Black Sabbath Live Evil if you have it or a friend has it.
    hell, youtube the shit if you have to.
    that is some creepy shit when trippin balls in the dark.

my brothers and our friends all swore we saw the same thing...some kinda little bity demonic/demoniac fucker by the stereo lights...

it was awesome.

Or put in Animals by Pink Floyd. When the Gilmore guitar solos start, your ears will orgasm.

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,804
    Grab a brew. I don't think you'll need a J. You've got like 3-4 hours of good fun in front of you. Just a beverage for the sake of the joyous taste of beer.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i know some of you will bitch me out probably for this next statement.

riding in cars when smoked on schrooms or acid is no fun for me.
    i never drove, i was just a passenger.
    the confining of a car ate at me when i was schroomin/trippin my balls off.

and heaven forbid riding on a motorcycle when zingin real good.
    i never was the operator of the bike, just the guy riding along.
    it was a total freaky experience in the rain.
    when sober rain drops feel like little needles anyway.
    add trippin to that mix and you're fucked up.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

Well, you weren't the one driving, but definitely stupid. On top of that, I don't think I could handle either.
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Or put in Animals by Pink Floyd. When the Gilmore guitar solos start, your ears will orgasm.

Umma gumma is always a trip too!

I'd say the most fun ever was skinny dipping in a river while flying high...something about the feeling of cold water on every part of your body - was freaking awesome!

BTW - the "Drop in the Park" reference in my last post was referring to the free PJ show back in '92 in Seattle. A lot of people took the show's name literally...myself included :) Fun times!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

I had an "experience" at the San Diego Zoo. That was a shit show.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    *dawn* wrote:
    Umma gumma is always a trip too!

I'd say the most fun ever was skinny dipping in a river while flying high...something about the feeling of cold water on every part of your body - was freaking awesome!

BTW - the "Drop in the Park" reference in my last post was referring to the free PJ show back in '92 in Seattle. A lot of people took the show's name literally...myself included :) Fun times!

I'm sure that was a blast... although crowds get to me even when sober. I do however know exactly what you mean about the skinny dipping and cold water. Just an awesome experience.

• Options
    Well, you weren't the one driving, but definitely stupid. On top of that, I don't think I could handle either.

i saw around corners and shit.
    saw mcdonalds that wwas 5 miles ahead of us.
    the town was under a dome bubble that night.
    like a giant stadium swallowed the town.
    5 miles up ahead and around many turns was Mcdonalds.
    i saw that fucker in the distance and i was 5 miles away from the bastard.
    weird shit these hallucinagons.

saw my furnance in the basement where our pool table hang out was
    i saw that furnance turn into a metal monster with huge teeth all flexing its huge metal pipe arms/biceps..that was on acid not schrooms

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    with the grateful dead
  • Options
    Grab a brew. I don't think you'll need a J. You've got like 3-4 hours of good fun in front of you. Just a beverage for the sake of the joyous taste of beer.

True, I do love beer. Chips and Salsa sound so good.

Very very very nice this is. And I love this album. I'm good.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options

tell us please
    please carry on,..

ready, go///

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

Jump into the bear cage to give them big fuzzies a hug?

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Tea is my favorite way.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    eyedclaar wrote:
    haha. I could hook you up in about 30 minutes but I think we have a geographical distance problem.

i once drove from salmon idaho to la in a day...i'm on my way ;):D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i once drove from salmon idaho to la in a day...i'm on my way ;):D

What were you doing in Salmon?

• Options
    chadwick wrote:
    tell us please
    please carry on,..

ready, go///

Senior year at college for our spring break trip 3 buddies and I decided to go to SD. We all had girlfriends at the time and somewhere with half naked girls would have gotten all of us in trouble in more than one way.

We brought and ounce of pot and half an ounce of shrooms. We also made pot cookies for the flight from Providence to LA. (Those fucked me up hard)

We had the shrooms for the Zoo. Got up one morning and made bacon and eggs and ate them. We smoked a joint in the car ride on the way to the zoo. My friend threw up in the front seat and by the time we made it through the door and spent half an hour in the gift shop looking for cameras and got to the snake pit, we were all really fucked up. Now a 2 of my friends were having a rough time with it but I was having a blast. I sat for an hour and watched rams. I think they were mountain rams but they were actually ramming (not sexual) each other. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

We were going to take the sky tram thing back across the park to leave to get my friends out of there. We were talking about what we were seeing in line for the tram and some lady over heard us and moved her kids away from us.

We get to the car and we're all tripping ball. We're arguing over who's going to drive. I take the keys and tell every one to "get in the fucking car" and I proceed to drive. We get on the highway and I shit you not, a van carrying rolled up rugs starts dropping rugs all over the fucking highway. My friend yells from the back, "See what God's doing to us man." We get back to the hotel, still tripping, and I decided to take a bath. I guess my friend took a picture of me passed out in the tub because I went to his house 2 months ago and he found that picture (mind you it's been about 10 years) and showed it to my fiance.

I'll have to say it was awesome. I got the roll of film I took at the zoo while tripping back from the photo store. I went through the pictures and I was really confused at what I had shot. I showed them to some other people and they asked me what the fuck I was taking pictures of. That's how I knew I was really fucked up.

All in all, it was fun as hell.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    eyedclaar wrote:
    What were you doing in Salmon?

national convention ;)

nah....this was 22 years ago....visiting family friends :)

now back to those shrooms.....:D
  • Options
    Senior year at college for our spring break trip 3 buddies and I decided to go to SD. We all had girlfriends at the time and somewhere with half naked girls would have gotten all of us in trouble in more than one way.

We brought and ounce of pot and half an ounce of shrooms. We also made pot cookies for the flight from Providence to LA. (Those fucked me up hard)

We had the shrooms for the Zoo. Got up one morning and made bacon and eggs and ate them. We smoked a joint in the car ride on the way to the zoo. My friend threw up in the front seat and by the time we made it through the door and spent half an hour in the gift shop looking for cameras and got to the snake pit, we were all really fucked up. Now a 2 of my friends were having a rough time with it but I was having a blast. I sat for an hour and watched rams. I think they were mountain rams but they were actually ramming (not sexual) each other. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

We were going to take the sky tram thing back across the park to leave to get my friends out of there. We were talking about what we were seeing in line for the tram and some lady over heard us and moved her kids away from us.

We get to the car and we're all tripping ball. We're arguing over who's going to drive. I take the keys and tell every one to "get in the fucking car" and I proceed to drive. We get on the highway and I shit you not, a van carrying rolled up rugs starts dropping rugs all over the fucking highway. My friend yells from the back, "See what God's doing to us man." We get back to the hotel, still tripping, and I decided to take a bath. I guess my friend took a picture of me passed out in the tub because I went to his house 2 months ago and he found that picture (mind you it's been about 10 years) and showed it to my fiance.

I'll have to say it was awesome. I got the roll of film I took at the zoo while tripping back from the photo store. I went through the pictures and I was really confused at what I had shot. I showed them to some other people and they asked me what the fuck I was taking pictures of. That's how I knew I was really fucked up.

that rules dude
    just rules
    i love the carpet part of your story
    and the mountain rams part

that rules

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    that rules dude
    just rules
    i love the carpet part of your story
    and the mountain rams part

that rules

Thanks. Actually, all four of us met up at Mansfield II this year, had a few beers, and relived that adventure.

There are a ton more stories from that day, just too many to tell. That was actually the last time I tripped. I just never did them again but the times that I did were awesome.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Mook - stay outta this thread!!!!!!!!! ;)

:D I would rather eat the shit that they grow out of then to ever consume those horrible, dried up, vip stay at the local hospital, pieces of garbage ever again. But that's just me.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :D I would rather eat the shit that they grow out of then to ever consume those horrible, dried up, vip stay at the local hospital, pieces of garbage ever again. But that's just me.

Baby. Just kidding. I guess it isn't everyone's cup of tea... so to speak.

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

at least we can (almost) laugh about it now!!! :D you better get larry a cell phone charger for xmas!!! :p
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

HAHAHAHAAA I was wondering if you would have something to say about this....

Might I suggest for the thread - in a nice tea.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257

LOL that's hilarious!

It's definitely always an adventure...and I've got a couple stories too. :D
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    I haven't read this thread... but don't bother smoking them. We tried that one night out of a bong. All it did was taste like shit and give us that nauseous feeling you get before they kick in.

I always just eat mine straight up.. I don't mind the taste. Sometimes I'll make a tea, but most of the time they go straight from the bag into my mouth:D
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    a little olive oil...sprinkle a bit of garlic on them..not too much..mix in some cr...er...we're talking about cooking right?
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    I haven't read this thread... but don't bother smoking them. We tried that one night out of a bong. All it did was taste like shit and give us that nauseous feeling you get before they kick in.

I always just eat mine straight up.. I don't mind the taste. Sometimes I'll make a tea, but most of the time they go straight from the bag into my mouth:D

Yeah, don't ever smoke them. Bad idea.

• Options
    Oh, and we need an update from our shroomin' newbie. I might find him in my "location" if I look around.

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Oh, and we need an update from our shroomin' newbie. I might find him in my "location" if I look around.

Haha, yeah, haven't heard from him since.