guilty pleasures

13»

Comments

• Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I was doing that tonight, except not sunlight, just into my desk lamp. It sounds retarded but there's something incredibly beautiful about smoke if you actually look closely at it. Probably worth killing my lungs :rolleyes:
    I agree apart from the last bit :o . I love doing that Gattaca thing... ya know if ya have a half empty/full glass of wine and blow the smoke into it, watch it float around for a while and then blow it away :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    '80s music is considered a guilty pleasure? I always thought it was well-respected and totally acceptable. :) I guess I have another guilty pleasure to add to the list.
    80s music is fine. It's just that for me, who is almost a total "grunge" fan, I get shit from people whenever I listen to the 80s music. That's why it's a guilty pleasure for me.
  • jammergirl wrote:
    -lifetime movies
    -degrassi: the next generation!!!!

OOOH! Add these to my list :D
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I agree apart from the last bit :o . I love doing that Gattaca thing... ya know if ya have a half empty/full glass of wine and blow the smoke into it, watch it float around for a while and then blow it away :o
    Haha I was kidding about the worth killing my lungs thing :p does that not make your drink smell horrible?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Haha I was kidding about the worth killing my lungs thing :p does that not make your drink smell horrible?
    No strangely enough... well it does but in a strangely compelling way! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I usually watch at least one episode of Las Vegas everyday. I pretty much have the series memorized but I can't sop watching. :fp: