Options

to whom it may concern

2»

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    if i had known there were problems I would have sent a cheery note!!;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    and you know who you guys are... i just want to say a big thanks for all your messages of kindness, support and joviality.. during what has been a pretty harsh week for me and the clan.

its meant a lot and i just want you to know that things are almost back to normal... well as normal as can be with me...

this thread also meant i didnt have to text you all back individually as that would have cost me money.. this is free :D .... ahhh Scotland would be proud :)

me, mrs dunk and the wee ones wish you all a merry christmas and a very merry new year... i love you all.. you're special people!!! yes i meant special as in needs, not as in wonderful...
    I have no idea what was going on, but I'm glad it's better now :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas, you and your family, and an awesome 2008.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    thanks everyone... its Christmas Eve.. i feel almost 100% and my kids are already going bananas and its only 8.40am!!!! :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thanks everyone... its Christmas Eve.. i feel almost 100% and my kids are already going bananas and its only 8.40am!!!! :D:D

Great to hear.... May you be feeling 100% by the time you don your fat belly, fluffy white beard and floppy hat, and mommy ends up kissing Santa Claus. :D

'God bless us, everyone.'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I have no idea what was going on, but I'm glad it's better now :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas, you and your family, and an awesome 2008.

I have no idea what happened either, but I'm glad it's now better Dunk
    hope you have a great christmas and new year! :)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Alleth best auld chum... lets make this a wonderful one.
  • Options
    this is the first I've seen of this thread but I'm really glad it's all better... despite our bitchin and stuff... you're not really all THAT bad :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Now that I know what this thread is about, I hope you are doing well. As you wrote in the other thread, karma will haunt that neighbor, you know.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I had no idea what this was about til yesterday. Glad you'e ok though man, you're a top bloke, even if you are Scottish. ;):D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Just found out what this was about, glad to know you're ok!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I feel left out :o
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=269704

Dunkman's story. This is where I found out about it.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=269704

Dunkman's story. This is where I found out about it.
    :rolleyes: Jesus Dunk...way to hijack a thread! :p:)
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    dunk

i saw this thread back in december...but had no idea what it was about, never heard anything about it all. :o now from that other thread i do, and while quite belated, just want to say i am so glad you're a-ok! how truly scary! so good you are completely on the mend. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    just read what happened yesterday.

DAYUM!!!

Glad you are OK. You are OK, right?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Glad your OK Dunk, it was news to me til today :(

How would we manage without ye?

:D;)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    You are OK, right?

yeah i'm fine thanks :)

thanks to everyone :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i'm fine thanks :)

thanks to everyone :)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I feel like a total douche! I did not even know!

:eek:

jeeesus cheeerist DUNK!

now is not the time for a joke, Failed!

sorry, but I have to kinda talk myself through NOT being all douchey. :)

sigh, your motor skillz are good, right???? HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP????
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options

now is not the time for a joke, Failed!

hey failed.. its always time for a joke ... ;):D

i loves jokes.. actually when the guy hit me 8 times on the face i laughed and said "ha-ha missed!!!"
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

i loves jokes.. actually when the guy hit me 8 times on the face i laughed and said "ha-ha missed!!!"

you're terrible. that made me laugh. sorry.
  • Options
    you're terrible. that made me laugh. sorry.

laughing is good, it makes me sad that not enough people laugh.. or they dont laugh enough... :(

p.s. bye ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    hey failed.. its always time for a joke ... ;):D

HAHAHAAAA!!

"come on ye great pussies! is tha' the best ye got??"

I have to tell you the story of my Tia Luisa: She lived in a really bad neighborhood full of drug dealers and users (it was a nice place when she moved in back in the 30's) and one of them tried to take her purse from her. She was 87 years old, about 4 foot 6 inches, maybe a hundred pounds, and she had an oxygen tank. And this big tatted tough guy takes her on. when we visited her in the hospital, she kept saying "sabes que, I got one good shot in, no que no!" it was fucking hilarious. of course, I am a bad person because my totally busted up grand aunt was in the hospital after being brutally attacked for what amounted to 15 bucks, and some coupons...and I am laughing like a hyena.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    So did anyone ever find out why this dude kicked your ass? That sucks..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    HAHAHAAAA!!

"come on ye great pussies! is tha' the best ye got??"

I have to tell you the story of my Tia Luisa: She lived in a really bad neighborhood full of drug dealers and users (it was a nice place when she moved in back in the 30's) and one of them tried to take her purse from her. She was 87 years old, about 4 foot 6 inches, maybe a hundred pounds, and she had an oxygen tank. And this big tatted tough guy takes her on. when we visited her in the hospital, she kept saying "sabes que, I got one good shot in, no que no!" it was fucking hilarious. of course, I am a bad person because my totally busted up grand aunt was in the hospital after being brutally attacked for what amounted to 15 bucks, and some coupons...and I am laughing like a hyena.

awww thats a shame but its very sweet as well.. i love how no matter how bad it got for her she knows she hit the guy at least once... she can be proud of herself :)
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    So did anyone ever find out why this dude kicked your ass? That sucks..

nope.. :(

its either a mix-up of identity.. or i humped his mum? i have no idea?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    awww thats a shame but its very sweet as well.. i love how no matter how bad it got for her she knows she hit the guy at least once... she can be proud of herself :)

yeah, it's actually one of my favorite sayings. tho it doesn't transfer well. the really sick part of my humor is, I was like 12, and it was this old lady voice, kinda querulous saying it.

I am going to hell. :eek:

My dad got into a fight once, and all he could say as a result was "ah, it was nuthin' I still have my teeth" of course there were 3 dudes on him. His brothers in fact. ;)