Options

to whom it may concern

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
and you know who you guys are... i just want to say a big thanks for all your messages of kindness, support and joviality.. during what has been a pretty harsh week for me and the clan.

its meant a lot and i just want you to know that things are almost back to normal... well as normal as can be with me...

this thread also meant i didnt have to text you all back individually as that would have cost me money.. this is free :D .... ahhh Scotland would be proud :)

me, mrs dunk and the wee ones wish you all a merry christmas and a very merry new year... i love you all.. you're special people!!! yes i meant special as in needs, not as in wonderful...
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    this thread also meant i didnt have to text you all back individually as that would have cost me money.. this is free :D .... ahhh Scotland would be proud :)
    Tightass scot!

Merry Christmas to you, Mrs. Dunk and the two lil' Dunkess junior! :D

PS... Still didn't receive my prezzie from you.. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yes i meant special as in needs, not as in wonderful...

OMG does that mean I can assume I'm your FAVOURITE?? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    OMG does that mean I can assume I'm your FAVOURITE?? :D
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hahahahah well that certainly sounds like the Dunk I know and love :D xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i love you all.. you're special people!!! yes i meant special as in needs, not as in wonderful...

HA HA! You said you love us! You big softie!

I'm glad you're getting better. I hope you and your family have a good Christmas. I bet you will. Have fun playing with your pink ukulele! ;) (That sounded rude). heehee. :o
  • Options
    HA HA! You said you love us! You big softie!

I'm glad you're getting better. I hope you and your family have a good Christmas. I bet you will. Have fun playing with your pink ukulele! ;) (That sounded rude). heehee. :o

He'll be rockin that pink ukelele, I'm sure.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    He'll be rockin that pink ukelele, I'm sure.

:eek:
  • Options
    :eek:

LOL

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    and you know who you guys are... i just want to say a big thanks for all your messages of kindness, support and joviality.. during what has been a pretty harsh week for me and the clan.

its meant a lot and i just want you to know that things are almost back to normal... well as normal as can be with me...

me, mrs dunk and the wee ones wish you all a merry christmas and a very merry new year... i love you all.. you're special people!!! yes i meant special as in needs, not as in wonderful...

Glad you're back. Not enough American bashing in here without you! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Glad you're back. Not enough American bashing in here without you! ;)

really? what with all that yankee donut girth i'd have thought americans would be bashing into americans all the time... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    really? what with all that yankee donut girth i'd have thought americans would be bashing into americans all the time... ;)

LOL.. yankee donut girth

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

You would think. But it turns out it's more of a buffer than a basher.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You would think. But it turns out it's more of a buffer than a basher.

re-arrange these words:-

sig your rules
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    re-arrange these words:-

sig your rules

you!thank I had to edit it down so it would fit. Still works though.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Welcome back my friend...oh and harmless...you're not that special ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Welcome back my friend...oh and harmless...you're not that special ;)

Al... i wanna cuddle :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Al... i wanna cuddle :)

I've even taken me top off so you can cuddle up to me hairy chest :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I've even taken me top off so you can cuddle up to me hairy chest :D

so you're not bald all over?

beautiful fucker that ye are :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    so you're not bald all over?

beautiful fucker that ye are :)

I'm the irish Magnum PI :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    You two are so cute :)

Nice to see you back together ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    You two are so cute :)

Nice to see you back together ;)

ohhh you voyeuristic littlle minx :D
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    ohhh you voyeuristic littlle minx :D

I know you like an audience :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    This thread is quite entertaining. It should be bumped! :D
  • Options
    bumpety bumpety bumpety bumpety bump on my ass

• Options
    bumpety bumpety bumpety bumpety bump on my ass

Dammit. He's gone now.

I've still got it. :cool: :D
  • Options
    Dammit. He's gone now.

I've still got it. :cool: :D

Ouch. I fell down the stairs and on my ass.

• Options
    Ouch. I fell down the stairs and on my ass.

Bah! Better not hijack his thread anymore. :)
  • Options
    Bah! Better not hijack his thread anymore. :)

I'm not!

I think Dunk is awesome. That IS what this thread is about, non? :D

• Options
    I'm not!

I think Dunk is awesome. That IS what this thread is about, non? :D

Urgh. You're hard work tonight. LOL
  • Options
    Urgh. You're hard work tonight. LOL

You don't know the HALF of it my dear KicksButt... :D