Options

I'm going to Amsterdam this weekend

Comments

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Are you going in March?? Man, I would love to go!!! If my trip to Spain falls through I just might. Although, I haven't totally ruled out moving to Ireland for a bit.

I think April is better for me; I have some classes for work I have to take in March. I was supposed to go visit a friend last August, but she ended up in the hospital so I didn't go...but I can use that ticket any time before August of 2008...so I just may go in the spring. :D You should go! Spain is over-rated! :p
  • Options
    I think April is better for me; I have some classes for work I have to take in March. I was supposed to go visit a friend last August, but she ended up in the hospital so I didn't go...but I can use that ticket any time before August of 2008...so I just may go in the spring. :D You should go! Spain is over-rated! :p

Well there is a meet up I believe for St Paddy's Day??? :confused: I am not sure what my plans are but if there is any possibility for a PJ meet up I am in! I think though PJ should do a show :D:D
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    eMMI wrote:
    I hate the airport!!!!

it's the only place I've visited in Amsterdam... :o but I've heard it's pretty cool so I hope you have loads and loads of fun!! :)

oh, one good thing about the airport - there were rabbits on the patches of grass between the runways. :D
    What kind of grass?

There's a meetup for St Paddy's day alright.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    take pics
    have fun

meet lots of hot men and show off to us.

:D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Well there is a meet up I believe for St Paddy's Day??? :confused: I am not sure what my plans are but if there is any possibility for a PJ meet up I am in! I think though PJ should do a show :D:D

Oh! I didn't know that (well I think Hitch-Hiker said sometimes there are meet-ups, but I didn't know for sure). Let's go! :D We would have a blast stb! :p
  • Options
    Oh! I didn't know that (well I think Hitch-Hiker said sometimes there are meet-ups, but I didn't know for sure). Let's go! : D We would have a blast stb! : p

That would be SO much fun :D Well there is a meet up and how cool would it be to be in Dublin on St Paddy's Day and well that Helen girl is all right if we have to put up with her :rolleyes: :p

I am a nice girl though you know, Jen. I don't get into trouble or drink or anything :p;)
  • Options
    That would be SO much fun :D Well there is a meet up and how cool would it be to be in Dublin on St Paddy's Day and well that Helen girl is all right if we have to put up with her

I am a nice girl though you know, Jen. I don't get into trouble or drink or anything :p

Yeah, I'm a nice girl too. I NEVER get into any trouble! ;):p

Let's do it! I want to go! I'll go if you go! If only we could get Mike and Ed and the gang to stop by! I guess I'd settle for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers though. ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm a nice girl too. I NEVER get into any trouble! ;) : p

Let's do it! I want to go! I'll go if you go! If only we could get Mike and Ed and the gang to stop by! I guess I'd settle for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers though. ;)

If I run into Jonathan Rhys-Meyers I will be ditching the lot of you :p

Let me think about it!! I would LOVE to go!! What about your classes??? OMG it would be awesome. any maybe just maybe we could get into a little bit of trouble as we will be on holiday :p
  • Options
    If I run into Jonathan Rhys-Meyers I will be ditching the lot of you :p

Let me think about it!! I would LOVE to go!! What about your classes??? OMG it would be awesome. any maybe just maybe we could get into a little bit of trouble as we will be on holiday :p

If we run into Jonathan, we may be fighting over him! ;) That boy is hot!

Well, it sucks that my class is once a week, every Weds. So I could just travel around it. I'll check flights; last time I looked they were pretty expensive. I have $600 credit to use, so that will help, although I am spending lots of money going on hols in December. (See, I said "hols," I'm practising for Ireland :p). I want to go though! How fun would that be...Ireland is the BEST place to cause trouble, let me tell you! ;)
  • Options
    If we run into Jonathan, we may be fighting over him! ;) That boy is hot!

Well, it sucks that my class is once a week, every Weds. So I could just travel around it. I'll check flights; last time I looked they were pretty expensive. I have $600 credit to use, so that will help, although I am spending lots of money going on hols in December. (See, I said "hols," I'm practising for Ireland :p). I want to go though! How fun would that be...Ireland is the BEST place to cause trouble, let me tell you! ;)

He is and I understand recently just added to his bad boy status!!! ;)

I SO hope we meet Marian Keyes LOL

We will check it out but Girl on a Ledge and I may be doing Spain so if I back out she will be pissed but hey...St Paddy's in Dublin ;) and TROUBLE>
  • Options
    He is and I understand recently just added to his bad boy status!!! ;)

I SO hope we meet Marian Keyes LOL

We will check it out but Girl on a Ledge and I may be doing Spain so if I back out she will be pissed but hey...St Paddy's in Dublin ;) and TROUBLE>

Well bring Girl on a Ledge to Ireland! :D I just checked flights and they aren't that bad afterall! But I think I will have to miss a class, I hope my supervisor is okay with that. I'll make it work lol. I want to do this now! haha I wish Helen would wake up and post :p
  • Options
    How about a PJ meet-up in Ireland in spring?? :D
    :) check your facebook :p

Thanks Jenny & pixie. I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my friend... like I've said she's not the most reliable... she's the one who dropped out of the Copenhagen trip this year about a week before we were going. Now she's saying she can't find her passport :rolleyes: . I know it's coming... I don't care, I'll go anyway... providing it really IS booked :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Well bring Girl on a Ledge to Ireland! :D I just checked flights and they aren't that bad afterall! But I think I will have to miss a class, I hope my supervisor is okay with that. I'll make it work lol. I want to do this now! haha I wish Helen would wake up and post :p
    Hi :)

Lol, I never sent you the invitation cos we became friends after the group was set up... but you have one now. STB and girl on a ledge are coming whether they like it or not... I can't believe they'd pick Spain over Paddys day in Dublin with loadsa european jammers and some others :eek: . I still refuse to believe it... they'll be here, you just go ahead and book that flight and we'll look after ya anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Linda wrote:
    So what did happen to you in amsterdamned?

When i think about it i drop into the feutal position :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Irish Al wrote:
    When i think about it i drop into the feutal position :o

oh oh, i know the feeling....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options

Lol, I never sent you the invitation cos we became friends after the group was set up... but you have one now. STB and girl on a ledge are coming whether they like it or not... I can't believe they'd pick Spain over Paddys day in Dublin with loadsa european jammers and some others : eek: . I still refuse to believe it... they'll be here, you just go ahead and book that flight and we'll look after ya anyway.

Well you better talk to Girl on a Ledge :p

I know Paddy's Day in Dublin would be AWESOME :D:D We shall see. ;)
  • Options
    Well you better talk to Girl on a Ledge :p

I know Paddy's Day in Dublin would be AWESOME :D:D We shall see. ;)
    I'm all over this one like a rash :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Oh and Hels your mission is now to arrange a meet up with BOTH Marian Keyes and Jonathan Rhys Myers :p;) You can totally do that right???

We were talking about this last night and I will seriously consider it.. I know I said that before but I am!!

*sorry that I am hijacking your thread*

So your trip is still on??
  • Options

Oh good!!! :D:D

The force is strong in that one :p so good luck!! Seriously, if her big project doesn't happen I am sure she would be all about it. I haven't talked to her about it yet but I will.

I can still go though!!
  • Options
    Oh and Hels your mission is now to arrange a meet up with BOTH Marian Keyes and Jonathan Rhys Myers :p;) You can totally do that right???

We were talking about this last night and I will seriously consider it.. I know I said that before but I am!!

*sorry that I am hijacking your thread*

So your trip is still on??
    aww, his mother died yesterday apparently :o

well I've said something to her on facebook so we'll see.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

ewwww :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    ewwww :p
    :D never heard that one before? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options

Lol, I never sent you the invitation cos we became friends after the group was set up... but you have one now. STB and girl on a ledge are coming whether they like it or not... I can't believe they'd pick Spain over Paddys day in Dublin with loadsa european jammers and some others :eek: . I still refuse to believe it... they'll be here, you just go ahead and book that flight and we'll look after ya anyway.

Haha no worries! :D I will do my darndest to be there! Thanks!

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers' mom died??

And your friend can't find her passport??? So is this weekend confirmed?
  • Options
    Haha no worries! :D I will do my darndest to be there! Thanks!

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers' mom died??

And your friend can't find her passport??? So is this weekend confirmed?
    1. That's excellent... I see ya found the group anyway :p

2. Yep :( he's back drinking again too... he's on the front page of some papers today

3. Nope she hadn't found it last night anyway... I heard alarm bells the first time she said 'I hope I can find my passport' and yep, suddenly she's looked everywhere and can't find it and it's a big deal... she's 'gonna look some more tonight when she gets home'. According to her the weekend is confirmed but we'll see. She said the names have been changed and all. I know I shouldn't feel like this but she's let me down a LOT of times. I don't generally care cos I'll just go anyway but anytime we plan something (that doesn't involve simply meeting up for pints in the same pub we go to everytime - she won't drink anywhere else) she tends to drop out at some stage... I'm just waiting for it... but she could surprise me this time.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    aww, his mother died yesterday apparently :o

well I've said something to her on facebook so we'll see.

Oh no :(

Ok I did email her and I think.. THINK she may consider it. Her project start date has been pushed to start later and I said we could do a week in Spain and then up to Dublin for a week.. so it just may happen girls :D:D

Keep you posted, Jen!!!
  • Options
    Keep your nose closed or wear a gasmask, you may get stoned while walking on the street :D
  • Options
    Oh no

Ok I did email her and I think.. THINK she may consider it. Her project start date has been pushed to start later and I said we could do a week in Spain and then up to Dublin for a week.. so it just may happen girls :D:D

Keep you posted, Jen!!!

You should come!!!! :D Last year I was too hungover to do anything, and the year before I was in Prague but the bars were empty. So this sounds like just what I need! :D:p
  • Options
    Oh no :(

Ok I did email her and I think.. THINK she may consider it. Her project start date has been pushed to start later and I said we could do a week in Spain and then up to Dublin for a week.. so it just may happen girls :D

Keep you posted, Jen!!!
    oh wow, that would be excellent :) keep working on her. Well in fairness if you're going to Spain for her, she should come to Dublin for you :)

Jen, the bars will definitely be FAR from empty :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    ...Oh, and enjoy your holiday, Helen! (I forgot to say).
  • Options
    ...Oh, and enjoy your holiday, Helen! (I forgot to say).
    :) thank you... I'm sooooooooo excited. Heading over to my friends after work (she still hasn't found her passport but is getting an emergency one today) and we've a flight at 7am :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life