I love to turn you on
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    you were just waiting for this...

SENROCK!!! (bows)

you send me a severed head and i'm gonna be very upset! :D

what about A gun rack????
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    SENROCK! wrote:
    what about A gun rack????

:D I knew that was coming...

Send me your pic and I'll get a nice visual of you imitating Donna Dixon with your hair blowing all over the place like when 'Foxy Lady' started playing. ;)
    I love to turn you on
  • Options

Send me your pic and I'll get a nice visual of you imitating Donna Dixon with your hair blowing all over the place like when 'Foxy Lady' started playing. ;)

only if you're wearing the flannel around your waist that moves with you as u rock out toward me!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options

dude. guess what song JUST came on???? FOXXXY LADY!!!! hahahahahahahaha im picturing you and me in that coffee/donut/burger/ice cream shop in aurora.......

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Lizard wrote:
    i kinda want to but i am too shy..............................
    Aawwww... don't be.... :)
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Count me in for this year too! :)

Will send you e-mail too.

Ciao!!
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    I want a single male as a secret santa... and if he fits in the box all the better.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Earthgirl's present!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    redrock wrote:
    Re-read posts numbers 44 and 45! Of course I want in! Maybe this year I'll get the REAL Johnny Depp :)

I'm sorry, I tried!!! :eek:
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    Lizard wrote:
    Earthgirl's present!! ;)

lol ;)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Woo!

Jaysis I was in such a panic last year buying stuff... I bought waaay too much crap! My present rocked though - I hold photos in it :D

Anywho - I'm in!

S'pose I might as well send ye a mail hells bells - even though the info will be the same as last year!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Woo!

Jaysis I was in such a panic last year buying stuff... I bought waaay too much crap! My present rocked though - I hold photos in it :D

Anywho - I'm in!

S'pose I might as well send ye a mail hells bells - even though the info will be the same as last year!
    I had what, 40 pm's from people last year or more? How long do YOU keep your pm's? :p

I really enjoyed it last year too. Probably put more thought into it than I do for my family :D (well only cos they usually tell me what they want)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I can't wait. :)
  • Options
    I can't wait. :)
    :) Yep, it's the only time I don't mind mentioning christmas so far in advance.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :) Yep, it's the only time I don't mind mentioning christmas so far in advance.

Only a matter of time b4 the radio stations start playing christmas music. It always starts early each yr.

Anyway yea this looks fun. :D
  • Options
    Only a matter of time b4 the radio stations start playing christmas music. It always starts early each yr.

Anyway yea this looks fun.
    :o yep should be soon... but I don't really mind I suppose. I just hope everyone who signs up this year actually SENDS something. Remember if you don't, I still have your address :cool: . If you give a fake address what's the feckin point?

I think everyone so far is pretty reliable and I know most of them, but if anyone here knows anything about anyone signed up that I should probably know (like if they've made trade deals in the past and not come through or something) please feel free to send me a pm and I will have to take them off the list :( . I'm gonna be as tough as I can cos it's not fair if somebody goes to so much trouble to go out and get you a present and you just can't be bothered well that's just STEALING basically :mad:

sorry patrick this isn't directed to you :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o yep should be soon... but I don't really mind I suppose. I just hope everyone who signs up this year actually SENDS something. Remember if you don't, I still have your address :cool: . If you give a fake address what's the feckin point?

I think everyone so far is pretty reliable and I know most of them, but if anyone here knows anything about anyone signed up that I should probably know (like if they've made trade deals in the past and not come through or something) please feel free to send me a pm and I will have to take them off the list . I'm gonna be as tough as I can cos it's not fair if somebody goes to so much trouble to go out and get you a present and you just can't be bothered well that's just STEALING basically :mad:

sorry patrick this isn't directed to you

Well I sure hope not. :)

Whoever's name I get they will receive a wonderful gift. :D
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Are we all getting cards again this year? :)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Are we all getting cards again this year? :)
    :D Don't push it :p if I've time.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    just realised that I think I forgot to add FINLAND to the bottom of my addy. :o

oops. so, if this has happened and you get me, please please please do remember to write that on! :eek:

that is all. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    just realised that I think I forgot to add FINLAND to the bottom of my addy. :o

oops. so, if this has happened and you get me, please please please do remember to write that on! :eek:

that is all. :D
    :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D

lol. don't laugh Helen, thinking about that kept me up last night. :o

until I fell asleep of course. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. don't laugh Helen, thinking about that kept me up last night. :o

until I fell asleep of course. :D
    awww... well I'm sure I'll remember when I forward it on to add Finland to the bottom. Until then, I'm not sure how to edit a received email :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    awww... well I'm sure I'll remember when I forward it on to add Finland to the bottom. Until then, I'm not sure how to edit a received email :confused:

hehe.

well, you can't do that.. I think at least. :confused: edit a received email I mean. :) but that's fine. as long as it gets added in one way or the other. :D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    oh got fucks sake... you cut and paste Emmi's email into a new one and then edit it before sending it to her Secret Santa...

now, excuse me.. i have 38 nappies to change on this forum as well as ridiculing some geeks
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    oh got fucks sake... you cut and paste Emmi's email into a new one and then edit it before sending it to her Secret Santa...

now, excuse me.. i have 38 nappies to change on this forum as well as ridiculing some geeks
    :rolleyes: OR I can add in Finland WHEN I'M FORWARDING IT... it's a long time away for me to remember though but I'm sure I will. Tis no big deal, I'm sure everyone knows she's from
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    I wanna play! This is an awesome idea! I'm gonna send you an e-mail now! :)
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    :rolleyes: OR I can add in Finland WHEN I'M FORWARDING IT... it's a long time away for me to remember though but I'm sure I will. Tis no big deal, I'm sure everyone knows she's from

or you could just go into her message now on your hotmail account and click "forward" add finland to the bottom, and then send it back to yourself, then delete the old one!!!! thus enabling it to be done right away and no need to remember to do it nearer the time :D

i for one wont remember to put norway at the bottom or wherever it is they are from ;)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    or you could just go into her message now on your hotmail account and click "forward" add finland to the bottom, and then send it back to yourself, then delete the old one!!!! thus enabling it to be done right away and no need to remember to do it nearer the time :D

i for one wont remember to put norway at the bottom or wherever it is they are from ;)
    :) Ooohhh... good thinking, I'll do that :)

ridin the wave :) welcome
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life