Options

Procrastination

2»

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    The "nobody's business" part just seemed so perfectly set up that I couldn't not do it... however embarrassing :p

well it was perfect!!! :)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    AHAHAHA! i did my final research paper last semester on procrastination....12 pages of bullshit!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    I have a Doctorate in this.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    This is really old now but I think it's quite fitting. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ7a3HGnS1I
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    No one's said it yet? :eek:

ok then. Procrastination is like masturbation. It's fun while it lasts but really you're just fucking yourself

:D
    I procrastinate like nobody's business. that was not a euphemism.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    you are so right...:D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Linda wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    you are so right...:D
    :) I didn't come up with that to be fair... I read it on here ages ago. I did tack on my wonderful pun of an ending though, credit where credit's due.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    I wanted to read what this post was about but i'll do it later.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Options
    At least you students have chosen your subjects to study. That must make it a bit more interesting.
    I've agreed to try and learn a bit about web design. I read one page and it was so boring, dyslexia's setting in now and I'm in a bad mood for the rest of the day. I can't see this working. :mad:

I'll go and do some painting... in a minute...
  • Options
    JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    procrastination is a luxury ... don't get to do it today, but I'll get round to, it later though.
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07