Options

Procrastination

Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Yessir, it's that time of year again - Exams ahoy! Expect my post count to double over the next fortnight as I avoid studying until the very last minute.
You'd think that I'd try a little harder this time around, what with it being my final year and all, but I think I actually care less now than I did at the beginning.
Anyone know any good flash game websites?
I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I jumped a chain link fence naked once and almost got procrastinated.

The joys of skinny dipping on private property at 3am...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Sounds like fun.
  • Options
    My only resolution this year is to stop procrastinating....

So why am I on here you ask? Shut up... :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Yessir, it's that time of year again - Exams ahoy! Expect my post count to double over the next fortnight as I avoid studying until the very last minute.
    You'd think that I'd try a little harder this time around, what with it being my final year and all, but I think I actually care less now than I did at the beginning.

that's exactly how i felt when i was doing my last year. but then i pulled myself together and left this place for about 3 months to concentrate on my studies and it worked.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    whenever i hear/read 'procrastination' i always get 'evacuation' in my head...
    wah
  • Options
    JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    genie wrote:
    that's exactly how i felt when i was doing my last year. but then i pulled myself together and left this place for about 3 months to concentrate on my studies and it worked.
    You guys couldn't miss me for 3 months if your lives depended on it :D

But I too am avoiding the books as we speak/write
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533

http://www.orbitzgames.com/
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Jamal wrote:
    You guys couldn't miss me for 3 months if your lives depended on it :D

edited, due to misunderstanding
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    I took 2 weeks off from work to prepare for an exam this monday and I started this morning.. So yea procrastination is something that applies to me too..
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Nice :D

pool is awesome

very nice!!
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I know how you feel. My fourth and final year, and I don't really care at all. I'll get the work done, it's just a losing battle at the moment.

I have to go back to uni on monday...and I don't want to. I've been enjoying being unemployed for just about the first time ever and just...sleeping. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i LOVVVVE this thread title!!!! i am DEFINITELY the KING of PROCRASTINATION!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Best of luck dude....you lazy bastard ;)

Pull your finger out and make something of your life :D Actually jack in the exams and enter the running for the US Presidential Elections, you'd be a shoo-in...just sell your soul and any shred of decency you have left :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

The joys of skinny dipping on private property at 3am...

Jeezus! Senior citizen infected hot tubs, snot covered sauna's, and now skinny dipping in someone elses pool! I'm no germaphobe, but Damn Man!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Jeezus! Senior citizen infected hot tubs, snot covered sauna's, and now skinny dipping in someone elses pool! I'm no germaphobe, but Damn Man!!!

senior citizen infected HOT TUB??????? what the FLOWin DEVIL????? :eek: that sounds morbidly disgusting!!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    senior citizen infected HOT TUB??????? what the FLOWin DEVIL????? :eek: that sounds morbidly disgusting!!!!!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5068888&postcount=72

Read it and cringe! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

yeeeeah um......i just puked. I know EXXXACTLY what thats like. I have a "friend" that is a mortuary transport driver. He picks up the dead and he calls me ALL THE TIME to describe to me what he just saw. One of them was a body he hadd to place several new sheets under becuz the DEAD SKIN was falling all over his clothing!!! :eek: he best described it as a boxxx of mashed potato flakes!!! :eek: after that, its all homemade mashies instead of boxxxed!!!!! :eek:

• Options
    Bump! Aforementioned exams start today :eek:
    Wish me luck! :)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    you're always doin exams... jaysis how long have you been in college?! cos I've been out for a year and a half now...hmmm...

anywho, best of luck :) and remember, bloodsuckers can't walk over pen ink - that got me through my biology LC exam, great craic! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213

maybe later.......
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    It's amazing how anything except studying takes on an extra dimension of appeal. You always manage to find something 'worth watching' on t.v, or something 'worth eating' in the fridge or freezer. I must have gained do much weight in the few weeks leading up to my final exams.
    And I never watched so much shit t.v in all my life.
    I still managed to pull it out of the bag on the final stretch though. Fuck knows how.
  • Options
    JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    good luck, mine start tomorrow :eek:

almost halfway throught the matter :eek: ...
    stupid everything that's better than studying, and everything is ...
    *EDIT*
    I just caight myself staring outside for about 10minutes straight :o
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361

i'll let you know of one tomorrow...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    ugh ive been meaning to dig up this thread for a few days. im VERY late in sending a gift to someone....FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! :eek:

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    No one's said it yet? :eek:

ok then. Procrastination is like masturbation. It's fun while it lasts but really you're just fucking yourself

:D
    I procrastinate like nobody's business. that was not a euphemism.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    No one's said it yet? :eek:

ok then. Procrastination is like masturbation. It's fun while it lasts but really you're just fucking yourself

:D
    I procrastinate like nobody's business. that was not a euphemism.

ohhhhhh man. i canNOT stop laughing!!!!! :D ESPECIALLY the last part "i procrastinate like nobodys business" oh jeeze thats ME!!!!

• Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    in college, i would clean my apartment like nobody's business during finals week. my roomates loved it.

creative procrastination brings out the best in me.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ohhhhhh man. i canNOT stop laughing!!!!! :D ESPECIALLY the last part "i procrastinate like nobodys business" oh jeeze thats ME!!!!
    The "nobody's business" part just seemed so perfectly set up that I couldn't not do it... however embarrassing :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"