The "I Miss College" Thread

2»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    setting up a lil reunion for the spring time...
    www.myspace.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Shit. I'd go back to college in a fuckin heatbeat. The biggest concern I had was being able to make it out of bed by noon for some classes. :lol: That and finding "shit". 8-)
  • mca47 wrote:
    I dunno man.

I make good money now, and was broke as shit in college.

The partying and the hot ass chicks just might be better than my fancy salary.

The being broke part wasn't much fun. But I sure do miss turning off that alarm and deciding not to go to class....can't do that w/ work. Today definitely would have been one of those days...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    mca47 wrote:
    I dunno man.

I make good money now, and was broke as shit in college.

The partying and the hot ass chicks just might be better than my fancy salary.

The being broke part wasn't much fun. But I sure do miss turning off that alarm and deciding not to go to class....can't do that w/ work. Today definitely would have been one of those days...

imagine being in college and not being broke :lol:

but back in the day you could go out on a friday night with 30 bucks in your pocket and have a hell of a time. now, not so much
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

imagine being in college and not being broke :lol:

but back in the day you could go out on a friday night with 30 bucks in your pocket and have a hell of a time. now, not so much

true...I think I miss going to school 'full time' and that was only 15 hours a week...but I also worked full time at teh mall...that sucked. Especially since I had to bus it everywhere. Freaking weirdos on the bus.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    best 8 years of my life...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    best 8 years of my life...

community college!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    As I leave to go to work, I see this thread, and yes indeed, I DO miss college, to include my apartment, the friends, class, and the coffee hang. Best time of my life hands down to date.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    your mom goes to college....