Options

JUST RENEWED MY 10C MEMBERSHIP :) 15 yrs

2»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,419
    100 Pacer wrote:
    pfft,...these days only 3-digit 10C memberships impress ;)

and to add to the discussion in the thread, come February i'll be paying 10C dues for my 14th consecutive year of membership. slowly but surely older 10C numbers are dropping off, but mine won't be one of them hehe :)

he he i know i'm old but i won't be dropping off at all ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    he he i know i'm old but i won't be dropping off at all ....

nor should you, you're a deserving 10C member despite what everyone else says about you ;)

truth be told,...we're ALL going to drop off one day hehe
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    still can't believe i was able to score 10C tix to both MSG shows. the random-lottery system bumped me back 4 rows but 16th row on the floor @ MSG for PJ was FAR better than i expected given the demand.

Jose - the ironic thing is, had you scored 10C tix and sat in 3rd row on the floor you would have been looking at the back of BeerBaron's head hehe :D

that is great you scored for both nights yeah with my brother in laws # he scored 13th row for the 1st msg and yeah i would gotten 3rd row with my # ,in 03 i had 1st for both MSG shows ....like i said earlier for both Hartford & Mansfield i got tickes with my # wich really to me at least made up for not gettin them to MSG ...
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    nor should you, you're a deserving 10C member despite what everyone else says about you ;)

truth be told,...we're ALL going to drop off one day hehe

oh snap so the rumors are true about me being an ass :eek: ..
  • Options
    that is great you scored for both nights yeah with my brother in laws # he scored 13th row for the 1st msg and yeah i would gotten 3rd row with my # ,in 03 i had 1st for both MSG shows ....like i said earlier for both Hartford & Mansfield i got tickes with my # wich really to me at least made up for not gettin them to MSG ...

man alive, how much fun was that NYC-Hartford-Mansfield jaunt of 5 shows?! they flew by in a heartbeat!

for the record, you would have loved potentially watching the 2nd MSG show from 3rd row as up in 2nd row BeerBaron was having quiet possibly the best time (that we could observe, anyway) with a stopwatch in one hand timing Mike's solos and a tape-measure in the other trying to provide scale for each one of Jeff's and eV's jumps in the air haha :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    man alive, how much fun was that NYC-Hartford-Mansfield jaunt of 5 shows?! they flew by in a heartbeat!

for the record, you would have loved potentially watching the 2nd MSG show from 3rd row as up in 2nd row BeerBaron was having quiet possibly the best time (that we could observe, anyway) with a stopwatch in one hand timing Mike's solos and a tape-measure in the other trying to provide scale for each one of Jeff's and eV's jumps in the air haha :)

yeah no doubt i hope to again.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    If you ever need someone to sit in our extra seat ... :D j/k. Actually, there is probably a pretty good chance that I will sit with you at some point in 2009!

the only way that's going to happen is if our concert buddies stay at home LOL

• Options
    Congrats Jose!

Any chance you'd want to trade your 27xxx for my 197xxx? :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Oh yea? Well I just renewed mine for the first time! 2 years whoop de doo!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Mine will probably be at most/all of the shows that I go to, but my friend who is also a 14 year member will be touring with us this summer and she won't have a touring buddy, so I may scam my way beside you that way ... unless your bro' doesn't come to all the shows with you/

There's a tour next summer? - did I miss something or are we just hoping?

Would I ever love to go to Langerado in March, but there's no getting that by my gf..I think she wants to hit Rothbury this year instead.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Maybe we can just ditch the girls and go to Miami without them :D

Yea that may work, but I'd have to break the news to her gently : )

We actually thought of going to Europe next year (getting married and the honeymoon thing), but if PJ play Europe it's gonna be tough not to try and go to some shows...thing is we're planning September so the timing might not work...hmm
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=303502

Jose, wanna share seats the next tour?

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/demetriosns/10club.jpg

I'll trade you my Babe Ruth rookie card for that 23xxx?
    Tella me .. tella me!
    Oh wait! I mean Babe Ruth candy bar! *mmm. SO GOOD!
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Mine will probably be at most/all of the shows that I go to, but my friend who is also a 14 year member will be touring with us this summer and she won't have a touring buddy, so I may scam my way beside you that way ... unless your bro' doesn't come to all the shows with you/

you're more than welcome to use a potential spare ticket of mine. while i'd consider doing something crazy like doing a bunch of '09 European dates, i'm not such a fan of the GA seating that would more than likely be in place,...BUT that could leave the door open for some '09 Southern US/West-coast US dates that we definitely have to hit!

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

i ALWAYS get a good chuckle when you mention your 2018 10C membership expiry date hehe ;)

• Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    i ALWAYS get a good chuckle when you mention your 2018 10C membership expiry date hehe ;)

Haha, I didn't even notice that at first.

Afraid of the price rising or forgetting to renew?
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

lol. I might have to purchase another 2 more year's on it before the end of the year; just to make it an even 2020!

What will I say to my wife & kids? (which I don't have yet) How will I explain this to them in a logic, they can understand? By not knowing their dad is a crazy wild style maniac Pearl Jam fan! Hahahah!
  • Options
    whoa sorry to read that she must of been a really cool mom :( you do have a very good ## ....

Yea she was, the really sad part was we never got to see a show together. She went in 91 & 92 which i couldnt go cuz it was 21 and over shows. So now i NEVER miss a show!
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Haha, I didn't even notice that at first.

As you can see, my number is 161! no xxx next to it!! ;)

j/k! It's 161xxx. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    As you can see, my number is 161! no xxx next to it!! ;)

j/k! It's 161xxx. :)

Oh now you tell me...and here I was trying to find a way to steal your identity!
  • Options
    *edit
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=303502

Jose, wanna share seats the next tour?

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/demetriosns/10club.jpg

I'll trade you my Babe Ruth rookie card for that 23xxx?
    Tella me .. tella me!
    Oh wait! I mean Babe Ruth candy bar! *mmm. SO GOOD!

yeah no doubt specially up by your way :D ..
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    27xxx since early 93"
    I am unusually jealous of you.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    Back_Pedal wrote:
    I am unusually jealous of you.

Best is to try and marry him (if he isn't taken)! Or be part of the family!
    The jealous will stop. So you can experience, the passion!

:)
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,879
    hail hail to the old timers! I just renewed yesterday too I think 12 straight years (95 single was my first x-mas) 84xxx

see you out there
  • Options
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    hail hail to the old timers! I just renewed yesterday too I think 12 straight years (95 single was my first x-mas) 84xxx

see you out there

good job dude keepin it going we have to make it to the 20yr anniversary shows out in SEATTLE :D ...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Best is to try and marry him (if he isn't taken)! Or be part of the family!
    The jealous will stop. So you can experience, the passion!

:)

or just be friendly ;) i allways take care of my friends :D ..
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    If only all the venues did their GA for PJ shows like that....

What did they do? I assume they had all the fanclub members at the front in a separate area?

I'd love to go to Europe myself - maybe just too cheap to drop over a grand on a flight...but watching Imagine in Cornice and Touring Van Europe makes me wanna go to Europe that much more..