Options

JUST RENEWED MY 10C MEMBERSHIP :) 15 yrs

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418
edited November 2008 in The Porch
for the 15th yr in a row i have never let it lapsed so yeah newbees your not moving up a notch because of me :) ..hail hail seniority :D ..
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    awesome man.

whats your number?
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Congrats jose :)

Tequila's are on you tonight :D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    awesome man.

whats your number?

27xxx since early 93"
  • Options
    Congrats jose :)

Tequila's are on you tonight :D:D

yes no doubt i will have one on you ..
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    its my 14th year.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    i had 27xxx but it was under my moms name, then she died and they wouldnt transfer the number to my name. that was 11 yrs ago, im over it now. im 184xxx now

awesome to have that number man
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    damn right you renewed....we got a tour coming up! :D:D
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    this is my 10th year :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    i had 27xxx but it was under my moms name, then she died and they wouldnt transfer the number to my name. that was 11 yrs ago, im over it now. im 184xxx now

awesome to have that number man

whoa sorry to read that she must of been a really cool mom :( you do have a very good ## ....
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    I'm a member too but I think you'll be buying tickets for me to the venues you're not going on the next tour, hehehe plus we share the same name!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

it's funny cause someone else here reminded me the other day i was like wait it's NOV :eek: but yeah good for another yr so i'm hoping for another tour :D ...
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,681
    Wow thanx for reminding me, I'm up on the 9th of Nov., better get out the Visa.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    for the 15th yr in a row i have never let it lapsed so yeah newbees your not moving up a notch because of me :) ..hail hail seniority :D ..

Keep bragging...I hope they put ppl like you on the lawns at future shows :P
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    If you ever need to fill your second seat... :D

allways looking for die hards to share the experience with so if multiple CANADIAN shows happen in the future i'm coming up to see as many as i can ..
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Keep bragging...I hope they put ppl like you on the lawns at future shows :P

Hey i share my 2nd seat everysingle tour with fans that are from here :D ...
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    That's cool of you. My number is not nearly as good as yours, but is still pretty good so I can't complain. But, that said, I have only ever been closer than row 11 ONCE, and that was on the recent tour when I won the lottery and it wasn't even with my number! Sitting second row is amazing! I hope I get the chance to be somewhere in the first 5 rows again...

that's cool you won the lottery i hope they keep the current system in place :) ..
  • Options

[as long as there is eBay,ticket scalpers & ticket agencies i will be sitting right up front with you with my suck ass 10c#!! (371xxx) :D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

Fuck a tour just play Alpine Valley. :D
  • Options
    i couldn't join when you did because i was only 5. there. now i made you feel old. now maybe i won't feel so jealous ;)
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    [as long as there is eBay,ticket scalpers & ticket agencies i will be sitting right up front with you with my suck ass 10c#!! (371xxx) :D:D

your totally correct as a matter of fact i was shut out of the MSG shows so my low ## didn't help me out at all ...:eek:
  • Options
    i couldn't join when you did because i was only 5. there. now i made you feel old. now maybe i won't feel so jealous ;)

you just did :( damm i'm old :D very experienced though :) ...
  • Options
    i was shut out of the MSG shows

dam...that sucks! those shows were fucking phenomenal!!

not that I'm trying to rub it in or anything ;)
  • Options
    dam...that sucks! those shows were fucking phenomenal!!

not that I'm trying to rub it in or anything ;)

no doubt i was pissed still i got tickets to the 1st night thru my brother inlaw he scored with hi's # and for the 2nd night i bought two from another member who got them from ticketmaster ...so i didn't get what i'm used to getting but no biggie i got my seats for Hartford & Mansfield shows .
  • Options
    no doubt i was pissed still i got tickets to the 1st night thru my brother inlaw he scored with hi's # and for the 2nd night i bought two from another member who got them from ticketmaster ...so i didn't get what i'm used to getting but no biggie i got my seats for Hartford & Mansfield shows .

by hook or by crook, a real fan finds a way! ;):D
  • Options
    by hook or by crook, a real fan finds a way! ;):D

:) ain't that the truth my motto used to be that "i could scalp to any show i wanted to attend " that's no longer true i refuse to pay crazy $$$ for tickets ...
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    27xxx since early 93"

pfft,...these days only 3-digit 10C memberships impress ;)

and to add to the discussion in the thread, come February i'll be paying 10C dues for my 14th consecutive year of membership. slowly but surely older 10C numbers are dropping off, but mine won't be one of them hehe :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    BeerBaron wrote:
    But then were would you sit? :D

Anywhere in the first 20 rows and I won't complain : )

kidding, the closer the better, but I'm happy anywhere at a PJ show.
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    Thanks for rubbing it in Nerd! it's getting harder to renew though isn't it, this will be your last, then I will finally move up, or should I say off the side view seats (which suck by the way)!
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    I'm starting to worry about you Jose, you really ought to look into a few new hobbies ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,645
    your totally correct as a matter of fact i was shut out of the MSG shows so my low ## didn't help me out at all ...:eek:

still can't believe i was able to score 10C tix to both MSG shows. the random-lottery system bumped me back 4 rows but 16th row on the floor @ MSG for PJ was FAR better than i expected given the demand.

Jose - the ironic thing is, had you scored 10C tix and sat in 3rd row on the floor you would have been looking at the back of BeerBaron's head hehe :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore