>>Australian Football League Thread<<

Comments

• haha stella

poor little sammy

he is one of my favourite players though, not quite as high up as richo, but he's up there.

oh richo
    you are so good
    oh richo
    you are not made of wood
    oh richo
    you are the best
    oh richo
    not born of incest
    Wave came crashing...
  • i got 6 tips....my tally for the year is 70

my tips this week...

MELB over Richmond (margin: 23 points)
    ADEL over Haw
    ST K over Essendon
    BRIS over Kangas
    SYDNEY over West Coast
    GEE over Port
    DOGGIES over Carlton
    COLL over Freo
    Wave came crashing...
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    haha stella

poor little sammy

he is one of my favourite players though, not quite as high up as richo, but he's up there.

oh richo
    you are so good
    oh richo
    you are not made of wood
    oh richo
    you are the best
    oh richo
    not born of incest

richo and wood dont belong in the same song!!!

:D
    wah
    i got 6 tips....my tally for the year is 70

my tips this week...

MELB over Richmond (margin: 23 points)
    ADEL over Haw
    ST K over Essendon
    BRIS over Kangas
    SYDNEY over West Coast
    GEE over Port
    DOGGIES over Carlton
    COLL over Freo

interesting :D

im on 74 BABY :D
    wah
  • interesting :D

im on 74 BABY :D

74??? dont you lie to me

Wave came crashing...
    74??? dont you lie to me

do ya want proof :D
    wah
  • do ya want proof :D

haha...im just having a dig stella

our comp leader is on 77...i dont think i can catch him
    Wave came crashing...
    awwww a little time left, just tip opposite to them :D ahaha!
    wah
    7 tips - bloody pies! :mad:

not tipping them for the rest of the year :rolleyes:
    wah
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    thank god for the world cup..............a breath of fresh air into a city that is otherwise obsessed with AFL

i used to be a mild barracker for the Dees, but now i've just realised how much i hate AFL, how untalented the players are, what fuckwits they are, and how pointless the stupid tribunal is because they all end up punching or kicking someone else again anyway.

at least soccer players have talent and, in most cases, brains.

sorry, but i really do not like AFL. my city is the city of AFL, however i still just don't buy it
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
    soapyrows wrote:
    thank god for the world cup..............a breath of fresh air into a city that is otherwise obsessed with AFL

i used to be a mild barracker for the Dees, but now i've just realised how much i hate AFL, how untalented the players are, what fuckwits they are, and how pointless the stupid tribunal is because they all end up punching or kicking someone else again anyway.

sorry, but i really do not like AFL. my city is the city of AFL, however i still just don't buy it

LMAO :D ah so so true :o

yet i cant hate the footy :D

hope premier league picks up here next season
    wah
  • soapyrows wrote:

AFL players are untalented???
    that has to be the dumbest comment i have seen on this whole forum...and im serious
    Wave came crashing...
  • soapyrows....if you dont like AFL why the fuck did u post your pathetic comment in the 'Australian Football League Thread'

use your brain next time and log onto a pooftas soccer forum and u can take anal like all those poofs do
    Wave came crashing...
    looks like i'm the happy medium :D

saying footy players are untalented is an unfair call but rhys don't go stereotyping soccer players baha!

having grown up watching my brothers play soccer and playing it myself, i have a whole lotta respect for 'em, their fitness, their reflexes, and how much of a mental game it is, it's no pussy sport :D

you gotta feel for footy players too :o under scrutiny and pressure to be in top form... same for soccer players...

can ya imagine how much pressure ronaldinho feels to justify all those millions coming his way :o lucky bastard!

rhys i hope your ass makes it to subiaco tomorrow to watch a classy team ;)
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    stella looks like you are the sole poster in this thread lol... anyway while I have been in the states the cats havent dropped a game and moved up like 3 or 4 positions. So I may stay over here for September!

Haven't been keeping a close look at the AFL but see the cats should beat the Roos this week.. Will check back tomorrow and see if this occurs. Go Cats! Make me proud.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • looks like i'm the happy medium :D

saying footy players are untalented is an unfair call but rhys don't go stereotyping soccer players baha!

having grown up watching my brothers play soccer and playing it myself, i have a whole lotta respect for 'em, their fitness, their reflexes, and how much of a mental game it is, it's no pussy sport :D

you gotta feel for footy players too :o under scrutiny and pressure to be in top form... same for soccer players...

can ya imagine how much pressure ronaldinho feels to justify all those millions coming his way :o lucky bastard!

rhys i hope your ass makes it to subiaco tomorrow to watch a classy team ;)

stella i agree that soccer players are talented. To say afl players are untalented is rediculous though. Soccer players need to actually act like men though and stop going down like sooks when the slightest bit of contact is made. Its embarrassing for the sport and it is creeping into afl. I will be watching the adelaide game on the tv and i hope they smash west coast by 17 goals
    Wave came crashing...
  • i think it says something about the crows that they can win by 70 odd points and no-one blinks an eyebrow. they are the most dominant team since the bombers of 2000 or blues of 1995....who strangely enough are now the worst teams in the league.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
    i believe i'm in good company here tim ;)

please come back to adelaide, i don't wanna see those cats top 8 :D

diving is a disgrace :o just getting worse and worse and without doubt port win the award for the biggest bunch of girls in that sense :D

crows down at half time :(

what the fuck happened to the tigers rhys!!
    wah
  • i believe i'm in good company here tim ;)

please come back to adelaide, i don't wanna see those cats top 8 :D

diving is a disgrace :o just getting worse and worse and without doubt port win the award for the biggest bunch of girls in that sense :D

crows down at half time :(

what the fuck happened to the tigers rhys!!

Stella....i will tell you what happened to Richmond....they played as woefully as adelaide!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is going on here!
    Wave came crashing...
  • VONVON Posts: 259
    stella i agree that soccer players are talented. To say afl players are untalented is rediculous though. Soccer players need to actually act like men though and stop going down like sooks when the slightest bit of contact is made. Its embarrassing for the sport and it is creeping into afl. I will be watching the adelaide game on the tv and i hope they smash west coast by 17 goals

Soccer players need to stop headbutting each other in the finals.

AFL rules!! Go the cats.
  • VON wrote:
    Soccer players need to stop headbutting each other in the finals.

AFL rules!! Go the cats.

cats suck

:)
    Wave came crashing...
    Stella....i will tell you what happened to Richmond....they played as woefully as adelaide!!!!!!!!

what the fuck is going on here!

i don't know :(

think we have the pies next week :D

my bro think them by 10 goals :rolleyes:

fuck this, third saturday in a row i've felt shit, fuck winter :mad: i don't swear :o

yes, and cat's suck! :)

please post the eek smiley someone
    wah
    what happened to the mighty cats on the weekend!! fuck we were on a roll there for a few rounds... damnit!!!! Stella loves to see the cats lose... pfft.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • The bombers won....after an eternity....woohooo life is good again! :D
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
    i'd rather cats and bombers win the rest of their games for the season if crows get a win this weekend :)

it's hard living with a pies supporter
    wah
  • Prediction....

Collingwood 15.10 100
    Adelaide 4.5 29

Richmond 16.12 108
    Bulldogs 10.7 67
    Wave came crashing...
    Prediction...

Rhys sucks :D
    wah
    young Gary Junior why oh why did he have to injure himself now of all times! He is my fav player since well Gary Senior lol. Fuck the AFL right now this week I saw the Seattle Mariners play the Toronto Blue Jays at Safeco Field in Seattle. I actually understand Basebell now. Took me awhile but I do now.

reminds me of Keith Hernandez on seinfeld tim

would love to see a game of baseball or basketball in the US
    wah
    reminds me of Keith Hernandez on seinfeld tim

would love to see a game of baseball or basketball in the US

haha yeah but I'm not going to help him move.