Options

I can't wait....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Happy New Year to everyone! I can't wait either.

I've already started spring cleaning and decorating the entire house and I can't wait to start making some changes in my life. I've felt more positive the last few days. Woohoo. Can't wait for the new year! :)
  • Options
    I'm so glad 2007 is almost over. Bring on 2008 please. :)
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    The days have already started to get longer, in a few hours we all flip the 2007 page to 2008 and I can't wait!

Almost all the people I love will be coming together in a few hours (it's that late already) and celebrate the new year.

Bring it on!!! :D
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Happy New Year to you too suzi q! :)

Counting down the hours now :p Hope it has been good start for you in Oz!!! Oh and thanks for talking the girl off the ledge last night!!!
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Counting down the hours now : p Hope it has been good start for you in Oz!!! Oh and thanks for talking the girl off the ledge last night!!!

Little did you know I was right there teetering on the edge meself!! hahahaha!!! :D

Anyway, anytime sweetie. :) Think the only reason I was still around was on account of your efforts the night before! :D:o

Has just been me, the stifling heat, a couple of cans of bundy and one very nervous dog. Not too eventful. Hope it's not a preview of the year to come! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Little did you know I was right there teetering on the edge meself!! hahahaha!!! : D

Anyway, anytime sweetie. : ) Think the only reason I was still around was on account of your efforts the night before! : D : o

Has just been me, the stifling heat, a couple of cans of bundy and one very nervous dog. Not too eventful. Hope it's not a preview of the year to come! ;)

Well we kept each other from going over :D:D Brilliant!!!
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    yes... :o

happy new year, 2008 WILL be great...
    wah
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Jeanie wrote:
    Happy New Year Sen. :)

thanks jeanie, you too!!!!
    im SOOOOO gladd 2007 has ended. I know its actually just another day today but its a mind trick ya know? Im looking forwarrd to alot of good things in 2008. And its a MIRACLE im even SAYING that becuz after the year i hadd last year? pffffft there was ZERO positive in my mind! WOOHOOOO time for a better year!!!!! and remember everyone: ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    RayneRayne Posts: 99
    '07 Sucked such serious ass for me, 08's gotta be better! I will say, I've learned more about myself in the last year than I ever thought I would. I know who I am more than ever and what I want out of this fucked up life. I've learned how to grab what's important to me, and look out for myself finally. Hope all can say at least some of the same.

Here's to making each year better than the last. Cheers!
    Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~