Options

I can't wait....

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
.. for 2008!!!!!! Bring it on. I am so ready to say good bye to 2007!

Anyone else?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!! I hope everyone has a great 2008 and I have a positive feeling about this year.. I know the optimist in me still remains :p
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HAPPY 2008 FOR EVERYONE!!!

May you all have a positive and healthy 2008!
  • Options
    i can't really complain about this year, although this month has sucked a fat one, so i'm more excited about flipping december off with both fingers lol happy new year to everyone :)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Happy New Year Everyone!

2008 can ONLY be better than 2007.

Health and happiness to you all.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    i can't really complain about this year, although this month has sucked a fat one, so i'm more excited about flipping december off with both fingers lol happy new year to everyone :)

Yep.. feck off 2007!!!
  • Options
    Yep.. feck off 2007!!!

this is for you, december :D
  • Options

I love IT!!! Thanks, Chiqs!! Just when I thought that 2007 couldnt' get any worse today was a feckin' shit day :( so c'mon 2008
  • Options
    I love IT!!! Thanks, Chiqs!! Just when I thought that 2007 couldnt' get any worse today was a feckin' shit day :( so c'mon 2008
    aw sorry dear! hopefully the crap stays behind.....now i need a pic of ed from the TB2K dvd when he has both fingers in the air. if anybody has that and can share it i'd be ever grateful :D

*edit* in the meantime :phttp://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/chiquimonkey/?action=view&current=heart.jpg
  • Options
    aw sorry dear! hopefully the crap stays behind.....now i need a pic of ed from the TB2K dvd when he has both fingers in the air. if anybody has that and can share it i'd be ever grateful :D

*edit* in the meantime :phttp://www.acme.com/heartmaker/hearts/heart_20071230215439_74960.jpg

Thanks I hope so too!!! jaysus, the crap just never stops sometimes :(

I couldn't look at the link :o
  • Options
    Thanks I hope so too!!! jaysus, the crap just never stops sometimes :(

I couldn't look at the link :o
    i'm so sorry, i know it can feel like things just won't let up. as a friend told me though, when things seem their darkest, must mean some lights' around the corner, so there is some comfort in that. i hope things go better for you!

i edited the link cuz i was a dummy lol here it is for ya :ohttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/chiquimonkey/heart.jpg
  • Options
    i'm so sorry, i know it can feel like things just won't let up. as a friend told me though, when things seem their darkest, must mean some lights' around the corner, so there is some comfort in that. i hope things go better for you!

i edited the link cuz i was a dummy lol here it is for ya :ohttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/chiquimonkey/heart.jpg

Thanks, B between you and Jeanie I am sure I will be able to keep my sanity :) Wise words and thank you, thank you for that pic :D
  • Options
    Thanks, B between you and Jeanie I am sure I will be able to keep my sanity :) Wise words and thank you, thank you for that pic :D
    i'd be happy to help keep your sanity, seeing as i've lost the reins on my own :D haha
  • Options
    i'd be happy to help keep your sanity, seeing as i've lost the reins on my own :D haha

The crazy leading the crazy ??? :p
  • Options
    The crazy leading the crazy ??? :p
    it's a fun ride though, much more colorful than a sane-led journey :D
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    2007 sucks dogs balls and I bet it's not finished with me yet the f@*$%er!!!

But it's only got a little over 6 hours left to get me more so bring it on you arse!!! :p

I tell ya 2008 isn't gonna have to do much of anything to be an improvement on 2007!!! :D

I have LOW EXPECTATIONS!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    it's a fun ride though, much more colorful than a sane-led journey :D

So true :D
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

But it's only got a little over 6 hours left to get me more so bring it on you arse!!! :p

I tell ya 2008 isn't gonna have to do much of anything to be an improvement on 2007!!! :D

Here is too a GREAT 2008 for us!!!!! Happy New Year, J!!!
  • Options
    Here is too a GREAT 2008 for us!!!!! Happy New Year, J!!!

Happy New Year to you too suzi q! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

oh that's right, not much longer for you there! happy new year's in advance then :)
  • Options
    oh that's right, not much longer for you there! happy new year's in advance then :)

Just under 6 hours chiq! :)

But it's so HOT here I think I'm gonna forego any celebrations, have a nice cool shower and hop into bed early underneath the aircon! :)

Who knows? MAYBE an even quieter night than usual on New Years Eve will bring all kinds of lucky my way in 2008? :D

Anyway, thank you my dear, and HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance to you too! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Just under 6 hours chiq! : )

But it's so HOT here I think I'm gonna forego any celebrations, have a nice cool shower and hop into bed early underneath the aircon! : )

Who knows? MAYBE an even quieter night than usual on New Years Eve will bring all kinds of lucky my way in 2008? : D

Anyway, thank you my dear, and HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance to you too! :)
    in bed with the air on, that sounds delish!

i'm spending tomorrow nite with friends but i look at it more as a treat to stay up and have fun on a monday nite more than it being NYE. i dunno, i never got the excitement over it. it's essentially a bunch of parties leading up to one second?

i need excitement that lasts more than a second, thank you very much :p muahaha

may we all be blessed with much luck and happiness for the new year, *clink* to you and to everybody :)
  • Options
    in bed with the air on, that sounds delish!

i'm spending tomorrow nite with friends but i look at it more as a treat to stay up and have fun on a monday nite more than it being NYE. i dunno, i never got the excitement over it. it's essentially a bunch of parties leading up to one second?

i need excitement that lasts more than a second, thank you very much :p muahaha

may we all be blessed with much luck and happiness for the new year, *clink* to you and to everybody : )

It does don't it? I mean I got both aircons pumping away here, and it's only a little house, but even with all the doors shut to the unused rooms it's still HOT HOT HOT here in the kitchen and going out the back into the garden is like walking into an oven!!! I was gonna go up the top of the street and watch the fireworks because it's my favorite thing to do on New Years Eve. You can see all the fireworks all over the city from there but it's so hot I don't know that it would be that comfy and I have a suspicion that Lukin aint gonna like fireworks so much. :D

There is something very cool about being out and about amongst folk celebrating on a Monday night. I could have gone to my brothers but then I'd have to stay the night if I had a drink and they've got NO aircon!!! :eek:

hehe!!! Ah yes!!! The sustained excitement!! Don't we all want tonnes more of that? ;)

Yes! Much luck and happiness to us all for 2008 chiq! In a little while I might just raise a glass to that! For now **raises cool glass of water** Cheers big ears! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    .. for 2008!!!!!! Bring it on. I am so ready to say good bye to 2007!

Anyone else?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!! I hope everyone has a great 2008 and I have a positive feeling about this year.. I know the optimist in me still remains :p

hell YES. this year SUCKED for the most part. Exxxcept for lolla.....meeting a certain HOTTRON.....seeing adam in vegas......planning a KID ROCK adventure......but the rest? SUCKED. GOOOOOODBYE 2007!!!!
    this is SEN! by the way.....
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    It's just a number that relates to the time it takes for our planet to make one revolution around the sun.. to some it represents something, but to me its just another day.
  • Options
    hell YES. this year SUCKED for the most part. Exxxcept for lolla.....meeting a certain HOTTRON.....seeing adam in vegas......planning a KID ROCK adventure......but the rest? SUCKED. GOOOOOODBYE 2007!!!!

Happy New Year Sen. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    It's just a number that relates to the time it takes for our planet to make one revolution around the sun.. to some it represents something, but to me its just another day.
    that's my feeling too, the 1st means the rent is due lol

cheers to ya jeanie! fireworks are so much fun to watch, enjoy them for me if you make it out there :)
  • Options
    happy new year sen!! :)
  • Options
    cheers to ya jeanie! fireworks are so much fun to watch, enjoy them for me if you make it out there :)

Oh I do so love the fireworks! :)

So much pretty and oohs and aaahs!! :D

Maybe the temp will drop a bit after dark? It's still feels like it's 45c out there!!! :eek:

If I make it out I'll do extra oohs and aaahs for you chiq! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    If I make it out I'll do extra oohs and aaahs for you chiq! ;)
    sexy ;) haha
  • Options
    sexy ;) haha

haha!! :D

Well less sexy and probably more like this! ;):D

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jPoM2o9kIBM
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift