Options

Let Me The 1st To Say ............

2»

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Come on now, Hartford was a righteous show when they came in 06. They hadn't been to the state in eight freakin years! (damned Hartford police...) People were jonsin! It really was a great show though

sorry about ticketmaster... they'll burn don't worry

im not upset i got 10c tickets

i was trying to help jose

as for hartford im just messing w/ trix

im sure it will be awesome like the rest of the shows

although comparing hartford to nyc isnt worth a response from me lol
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    nah its a waste of time

the cellphone yes ,but the computer is a waste imo

my laptop is LOT faster than the crackberry
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    YOUR'RE WELCOME for the advice :)

no i do thank you for the advice like i said i will try again on friday at the ticketmaster outlet .......again thanks ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,809
    no i do thank you for the advice like i said i will try again on friday at the ticketmaster outlet .......again thanks ...
    good luck jose...

hope you get your tickets..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    good luck jose...

hope you get your tickets..........

hey speedy i hate this process like i said my patience for this shit is almost gone ,thanks .......
  • Options
    one last big FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU to ticketmaster before i go home ahhhhhh that felt good ........and also for 10c not making sure that the password would not leak to every god damm scalper in NY ,FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFF ........
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I agree ticketmaster sucks a big left nut
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    I got shut out also. 0-4.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I see all these good luck on Friday, but I am willing to bet there will be hardly any tickets and those available will be high up and bad, so there will still be more complaining on here.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    word up!!!!
    they suck!
    The Waiting Drove Me Mad Your Finally Here And Im A Mess....
  • Options
    zacman13245zacman13245 Posts: 294
    ticketmaster needs to come up with a better system so that brokers and firms like such cant do what they do, its really unfortunate that it happens because we are all fans just trying to see our band play, and they're in it for money.
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    one last FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU TICKETMASTER post before i log off i think i will get this slogan made into a tshirt and wear it to the shows i do have tickets to ...................:) ...
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ticketmaster on-line is a waste

go to a place with a machine

so you can wait in line behind thirty people. good plan. amounts to the same as online.
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    I got shut out also. 0-4.

what do you guys have? fucking dial up connection?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,081
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yes but i meant friday

hers the trick....

find a ticketmaster machine in a neighborhood that isnt known to like the band

aka the ghetto lol serious

i got a guy from work going to a bad part of brooklyn friday morning
    we're thinking their isnt gonna be anyone waiting at that machine at 10am
    unless jay-z goes on sale
    im not making a joke here

thank me later;)

Ha...this is so true! Back in '01 I was able to score four tix to see Tool at the Hammerstein Ballroom this way...at an outlet in downtown Springfield, MA.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,081
    What's with the anger directed at Ticketmaster? They didn't prevent you from getting tickets. It's the scalper scum...there's only so much TM can do to keep them at bay. If you want to channel your anger, start writing letters to your congressman...enough backlash and maybe they'll start cracking down. (Given StubHub's deal with MLB, though, I fear we may be past the point of no return.)

It's a simple problem of supply and demand. There's dozens of reasons to hate TM, but this ain't one of 'em...
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yes but i meant friday

hers the trick....

find a ticketmaster machine in a neighborhood that isnt known to like the band

aka the ghetto lol serious

i got a guy from work going to a bad part of brooklyn friday morning
    we're thinking their isnt gonna be anyone waiting at that machine at 10am
    unless jay-z goes on sale
    im not making a joke here

thank me later;)

See, I went to 2 separate TM outlets last week, before the Mansfield public sale. Both people told me that going to the outlets in the store were no different than me sitting at home on my computer. The guy said that he would get on right when they went on sale, but it was no different than someone sitting at home with a fast connection.

Were these bastards lying to me? :)
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK you ticketmaster now go ahed and delete it mods or lock it or ban me what ever you decide again FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU TICKETMASTER i'm so pissed i forgot to say let me be the 1st to say ....
    SHOW your spirit!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tbonline.17184378
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Jeah TM can eat a big fat d...