Options

Let Me The 1st To Say ............

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
edited April 2008 in The Porch
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK you ticketmaster now go ahed and delete it mods or lock it or ban me what ever you decide again FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU TICKETMASTER i'm so pissed i forgot to say let me be the 1st to say ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,181
    Fuck em
  • Options
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK you ticketmaster now go ahed and delete it mods or lock it or ban me what ever you decide again FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU TICKETMASTER i'm so pissed i forgot to say let me be the 1st to say ....

so you got front row? :)

there is always Friday! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!
  • Options
    rmst09rmst09 Posts: 57

LOL
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I second your thoughts josevolution!!!!!!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options

i understand your frustration, but you can still get tickets friday. and they'll probably be better than the pre-sale tix made available today. that is if the brokers don't block everyone and gobble up all the seats
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479

positive thinking my man
    keep the faith
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I got shut out for night 2 AGAIN, and i'll probably get shut out on friday too...ugh...
  • Options
    svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    I feel your sentiments right now...

and while we're at it:

Fuck this guy who posted the password on his blog:

__________________ all i'll say is he calls himself "tickethorde." definitely true to his name, though i might change it to "ticketwhore"

I'd post the link, but I don't want to be kicked out. And don't worry, I emailed 10c his blog site immediately.
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    ticketmaster on-line is a waste

go to a place with a machine
  • Options

Wow, that was deep :-)

Seriously, that stinks man and I think it is perfectly acceptable to vent here (on the board, hopefully your not doing it verbally in a work like setting). Not everbody got tickets so just give it another run on Friday. Good luck!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ticketmaster on-line is a waste

go to a place with a machine

these were online only no ??? because i have an outlet 2 snds from me but decided to stay here at work and try that's what i will do on friday try at the actuall outlet and this is the last for me anyway no more shows here for me it's way too frustrating i'm glad i got mine for CT & BOSTON ..........
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    svenstephy wrote:
    I feel your sentiments right now...

and while we're at it:

Fuck this guy who posted the password on his blog:

__________________ all i'll say is he calls himself "tickethorde." definitely true to his name, though i might change it to "ticketwhore"

I'd post the link, but I don't want to be kicked out. And don't worry, I emailed 10c his blog site immediately.

Did you forward what info you have to 10C, I'm pretty sure they are tracking this best they can.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    Life isn't fair sometimes........I couldn't even get through to the ticket page for Radiohead tickets.......by the time I did for Mass. date, they were gone in both the pit and reserved seats.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Sorry to hear it jose....there is always hartford, which will be better anyway.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    these were online only no ??? because i have an outlet 2 snds from me but decided to stay here at work and try that's what i will do on friday try at the actuall outlet and this is the last for me anyway no more shows here for me it's way too frustrating i'm glad i got mine for CT & BOSTON ..........

yes but i meant friday

hers the trick....

find a ticketmaster machine in a neighborhood that isnt known to like the band

aka the ghetto lol serious

i got a guy from work going to a bad part of brooklyn friday morning
    we're thinking their isnt gonna be anyone waiting at that machine at 10am
    unless jay-z goes on sale
    im not making a joke here

thank me later;)
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    Did you forward what info you have to 10C, I'm pretty sure they are tracking this best they can.
    yeah i sent them an email right away.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:

lmao oooooookkkkkkkkk
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yes but i meant friday

hers the trick....

thank me later;)
    what machine do you speak of? the only TM outlet i've ever been to was a department store in philly and then a video store in west chester for giants playoff tix...both were sold behind counters with people...i got to pick my seats. i'm going to a macy's on friday, hoping to get some
  • Options
    svenstephy wrote:
    what machine do you speak of? the only TM outlet i've ever been to was a department store in philly and then a video store in west chester for giants playoff tix...both were sold behind counters with people...i got to pick my seats. i'm going to a macy's on friday, hoping to get some

if u do some searching u can find out where all the ticketmaster machines are

then u pick out the bad neighborhoods ...and bingo nobody in front of ya ;)

takes alittle work to figure it out ,, but it will be worth it

like j and r will be a waste,,too many people

find the sneaky machines.............
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:

with out a doubt friday night show will be better & at least i get to meet you :)
  • Options
    with out a doubt friday night show will be better & at least i get to meet you :)
    It will be awesomeness encapsulted.
    (I owe dunk a dollar)

It seems like a good bunch of people will be there too! :)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    It will be awesomeness encapsulted.
    (I owe dunk a dollar)

It seems like a good bunch of people will be there too! :)[/QUOT

yes from all the people i have noticed that are heading up there it should make for a memorable night ....
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    lmao oooooookkkkkkkkk
    j e a l o u s
  • Options

agreed. agreed. agreed.

somehthing was fishy with this if you ask me.
    It's an art to live with pain...mix the light into grey..

9.28.96, 9.8.98, 8.24.00, 8.27.00, 8.29.00, 7.2.03, 7.3.03, 7.9.03, 7.11.03, 9.28.04, 5.1.06, 5.13.06, 5.31.06, 6.1.06, 6.3.06, 6.24.08, 6.25.08, 6.27.08, 6.28.08, 6.30.08
  • Options
    agreed. agreed. agreed.

somehthing was fishy with this if you ask me.

i'm just totally fed up with the whole process i even blame 10c for some of it like why just one generic fucking password ,hey mods pass this along to the powers that be why one fucking generic password it was all over ebay in a bout 1minute last night we toatlly got screwd here ..........fuck me in the brain ......
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    j e a l o u s

of hartford???????????? N E V E R
  • Options
    i'm just totally fed up with the whole process i even blame 10c for some of it like why just one generic fucking password ,hey mods pass this along to the powers that be why one fucking generic password it was all over ebay in a bout 1minute last night we toatlly got screwd here ..........fuck me in the brain ......

YOUR'RE WELCOME for the advice :)
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yes but i meant friday

hers the trick....

thank me later;)

and work the laptop with a broadband card while waiting!
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    and work the laptop with a broadband card while waiting!

nah its a waste of time

the cellphone yes ,but the computer is a waste imo
  • Options
    Come on now, Hartford was a righteous show when they came in 06. They hadn't been to the state in eight freakin years! (damned Hartford police...) People were jonsin! It really was a great show though

sorry about ticketmaster... they'll burn don't worry
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    of hartford???????????? N E V E R
    shut the fuck up donny

u are who who u are

i used to treat you like a lady
    now you're my substitute teacher