Who has had a beer with whom on here, already?

2»

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    is that half share free? if so i'll drink it.

i'm hoping for a Euro tour next year as well.. just so i can wave a big fucking flag. :)
    Dunk, there'll be a large glass of red wine with your name on it :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Dunk, there'll be a large glass of red wine with your name on it :)

Chateau de Fuckula one hopes ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Yay! :D I'm looking forward to it :D

Be warned, I'm such a lightweight you'll be drinking half my share ;)

oh i will beat you at being a lightweight, i'm no drinker at all...ask jamie :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    sennin wrote:
    I've had many beers with many of you!
    You sure did!

I tend to forget who I drink with.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • many types of alcoholic beverages in many different parts of the world!!
    BRING ON THE NEXT TOUR SO I CAN DO IT ALL AGAIN!!! :D:D:D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Some I can't remember the usernames of so I'll have to go with real names.

Fins, Harmless_Little_Fuck, Urbanhippie, eMMi, Heineken Helen (and her Simon :p), Chime, Sandra (Pegasus?), Redrock, Jamie_UK.

There was more but my memory is not so good :o
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • I hung out with several -- I think -- all day in the pit line at Bonnaroo...I drank beer.

The only real name I can recall is Anthony from Philadelphia/New York? Big ol' muscled up dude who we took to calling the enforcer when those scabs started trying to break line.....there was the dude from arkansas with the "Just give me some Ed" t-shirt on....the couple from Baltimore....Rebelfan and his girlfriend/wife who were in school at Ole Miss....the dude that looked just like Bono (I had an extended conversation with him)....and there was a chubby blabber mouth dude who claimed to have been to nearly every PJ concert there has ever been......what a great day that was
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    well I don't drink beer.. but I've had drinks or hung out with several people..

(will probably forget someone)

Heineken Helen, Glaswegian (he doesn't post anymore though), Jeremy1012, Jamie UK, redrock, VV, Buru, dunkman, Irish Al, Byrnzie, Harmless, urbanhippie, decides2dream, Fins (well I saw him at least :D), Chime, UKDave, Hinny, newagehippie, civ_eng_girl, Sid (shite, I forgot her username), doin' the evolution, Pegasus, wash_, vedder_soup, jrd, Jennytree, Hitch-Hiker, Bob (who's pearl jam?), swede, wolfamongwolves, Pin..

sorry to everyone who I forgot. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Ms. Progressive
    Boosk
    Proteus
    violet ray
    Your Endorphine Rush
    Anne (can't remember her screen name :p)
    Grace(insert Jeff Buckely birth and death date here)
    62Strat
    D2D
    Solat13
    PJScreamer
    Xavier
    Metsy
    colorsblend
    And a bunch of others whose faces and names I recall, but not the screennames :)

Oh, how could I forget small town beck? I know how... that wasn't a beer. It was a huge ass pitcher of sangria :D
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Lots. Too many to name. I love traveling to shows and meeting pit members.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh man I have been so lucky to have hadd the pleasure of drinking with more than half the people on this board!!!!! Never a badd exxxperience yet!

Ms. Popular.

I wish I was like you.

You make me wanna kill myself.
    Nice to know you.
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    oh man I have been so lucky to have hadd the pleasure of drinking with more than half the people on this board!!!!! Never a badd exxxperience yet!

could be because I wasn't around ...
  • Oh I know ;)

I would like to come for drinks on your back porch again if I may sometime down the road?? :D Jeez in Verona alone I drank with like twenty people from here I am sure :p

you are ALWAYS invited to drink on the back porch...hell, even indoors! ;) and verona....damn, i think more like 30-35! what a crazy-good time! seriously, the more i think of it....most definitely well over 100 jammers. boston 2004, the gorge/canada 2005....both euro tours and numerous NYC area shows/meet-ups....hell yea, that's a LOT of people, and a lot of alcohol flowin'...:D

i look forward to sharing many, many more drinks and good times with those i've shared before...and those yet to come.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• meme wrote:
    Ms. Progressive
    Boosk
    Proteus
    violet ray
    Your Endorphine Rush
    Anne (can't remember her screen name :p)
    Grace(insert Jeff Buckely birth and death date here)
    62Strat
    D2D
    Solat13
    PJScreamer
    Xavier
    Metsy
    colorsblend
    And a bunch of others whose faces and names I recall, but not the screennames :)

Oh, how could I forget small town beck? I know how... that wasn't a beer. It was a huge ass pitcher of sangria :D

That sangria was pretty damn good :D I loved that little restaurant!! Next time I am in NYC you and I are going back there ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    hmmm....i've got a pretty good list, and i expect to add to it next week. 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

I'd say your list got a lot better recently...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    whom? wtf
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Whoever is reading this post, I've had a beer with your mom.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

so say some now...and add to the list later
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

You say some...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    81 wrote:
    party0005.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    81 wrote:
    party0005.gif

I'm out.

8-)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

You say some...

i know d-man has had a beer with.....unlost! :o :shock:

(but then again, who hasn't?)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh shit that was funny
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Quite a few of you, yay! Most recently Cubbee_girl and I shared a couple brews last weekend :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    does bourbon count?
    someone on here bought me a beer...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    does bourbon count?

:mrgreen:

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    does bourbon count?

:mrgreen:

:wave:

;)