Who has had a beer with whom on here, already?

FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Posts: 12,223
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm sure I've had a beer with quite a few of you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I've never had a beer with anyone ever...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    i dont do beer...
    Nice to know you.
  • I had Thai food with Soulsinging..
  • I had Thai food with Soulsinging..

Lucky you!

At Cozy?! :D
  • Lucky you!

At Cozy?! :D

I wish! haha.. no thats every other day of the week! We actually went to Joy's on Broadway.
  • I've had pizza with BetterThanYou. And Frank Costanza. Actually, though...Frank ate a butt sandwich. (really.) :D;)
  • I wish! haha.. no thats every other day of the week! We actually went to Joy's on Broadway.

I never tried that! I guess because I lived a few steps from Cozy, lol.
  • I'm sure I've had a beer with quite a few of you.

I wouldn't mind having a beer with you so we could discuss the best method of getting our assess of a bus that has a deranged killer on it.
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    I've had many beers with many of you!
  • I wouldn't mind having a beer with you so we could discuss the best method of getting our assess of a bus that has a deranged killer on it.

Asses on a bus? Those things have a hefty kick on them. We could tell 'em the killer stole all their carrots. That'd sort it. :D
  • I have had drinks with quite a few great folks from here :)
  • I have had drinks with quite a few great folks from here :)

but.. not with the best.
  • but.. not with the best.

True ;)

I will let you know when I do :p;):D

Hopefully this winter :D
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I have with a few people. Not sure I know their user names tho.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i have beer with myself all the time

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    oh man I have been so lucky to have hadd the pleasure of drinking with more than half the people on this board!!!!! Never a badd exxxperience yet!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • I'm sure I've had a beer with quite a few of you.

well you had a beer, i am sure i had some other form of alcohol - probably rum. however, it was great to finally share a bevvie with ya fins.

as to everyone else, sweet bejeebusd....probably 100 of ya or more at this point. either i drink too much or i;ve met a shit load of pj fans...or both. you can guess...;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• well you had a beer, i am sure i had some other form of alcohol - probably rum. however, it was great to finally share a bevvie with ya fins.

as to everyone else, sweet bejeebusd....probably 100 of ya or more at this point. either i drink too much or i;ve met a shit load of pj fans...or both. you can guess...;)

Oh I know ;)

I would like to come for drinks on your back porch again if I may sometime down the road?? :D Jeez in Verona alone I drank with like twenty people from here I am sure :p
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Ive had some beers with some people here.

they know who they are, and I wish I could have some more beers with them.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Not me :(

There aren't too many PJ fans in my area and the last time there was a show here I wasn't ablt to make it to the pre-party.

That said, I'd have a beer with just about anybody from this board.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Oh I know ;)

I would like to come for drinks on your back porch again if I may sometime down the road?? :D Jeez in Verona alone I drank with like twenty people from here I am sure :p
    Yep, in Verona alone there were too many to mention! Too many at those long tables to even say hi to everyone! It was like the UN. lol I've had the pleasure besides there, to meet many and I've loved every minute of it. Cheers! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    A few folks from the Porch/GTFL so far...
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Not a one.

I had a chance for a meetup at a Dirty Frank Show but couldn't make it. :(

I think all the PJ fans around here gave up on rock and roll since we're no longer considered in the band's travel plans. I'm not bitter.
  • I've had the pleasure of drinking with a few folks on here, including Heineken Helen, Jeremy1012 and eMMI, but still not enough of ya :)

One of the reasons I'm hoping for a Euro PJ Tour is so that some more of you drag your backsides across the pond :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    unfortunately i have had a beer with many people from here. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I don't consume beer but have been in the presence of many from here when they have been consuming beer ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Beer, Jagermesiter and whiskey with Decides2Dream and Civ_Eng_Grl.

Not sure which drink, but it was with Buru.
    your light's reflected now
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    I've had the pleasure of drinking with a few folks on here, including Heineken Helen, Jeremy1012 and eMMI, but still not enough of ya :)

One of the reasons I'm hoping for a Euro PJ Tour is so that some more of you drag your backsides across the pond :)

oh i'm already planning my trip around these eurotourrumours....you so gonna have a drink with me Sarah....:D

Ive only had a beer with Jamie-uk, cant wait to meet more of you people....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Linda wrote:
    oh i'm already planning my trip around these eurotourrumours....you so gonna have a drink with me Sarah....:D

Ive only had a beer with Jamie-uk, cant wait to meet more of you people....

Yay! :D I'm looking forward to it :D

Be warned, I'm such a lightweight you'll be drinking half my share ;)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yay! :D I'm looking forward to it :D

Be warned, I'm such a lightweight you'll be drinking half my share ;)

is that half share free? if so i'll drink it.

i'm hoping for a Euro tour next year as well.. just so i can wave a big fucking flag. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.