So Who Has The Solution.

2»

Comments

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Cosmo wrote:
    Thanx.. but I got a closet full of skeleton in my closet.
    AND...
    If you want TWO great seats per tour... you buddy up. For example, You pick San Diego as your 'Top Draft' and I pick Los Angeles. We make a pact to swap our extra tickets where I go as your guest to San Diego and you go to Los Angeles as mine.
    I don't think there is any reason why this would not work. The majority of complaints would come from long time members who have become accoustomed to sitting close... including the front row, for EVERY show. Well, my response would be, "You had 2 major tours already... and we're all about sharing, right? Give the kids in the back a memory they will relish... just as the many you already have".
    Finally... if your local show is going to be a General Admission free for all... DON'T Pick that show unless you are willing to sleep on the sidewalk all night long. Pick a seated show and the General Admission and put in the time if you want the railing.

I absolutely agree with you. I think that would be the fairest way to ensure better chances of ticket acquisition for everyone.

BUT, there would be alot of pissed off people with low 10C numbers.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• BUT, there would be alot of pissed off people with low 10C numbers.

there would be, but his system still ensures that they are really close, but yes, there would be hell to pay

Im all for this but then again thats coming from someone with a 350xxx number !!!! :cool:
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    there would be, but his system still ensures that they are really close, but yes, there would be hell to pay

Im all for this but then again thats coming from someone with a 350xxx number !!!! :cool:

As long as I'm not on the lawn, I'm happy.

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I absolutely agree with you. I think that would be the fairest way to ensure better chances of ticket acquisition for everyone.

BUT, there would be alot of pissed off people with low 10C numbers.
    Like I said... they already know what it's like up front. They will STILL get great seats... I was in the 14th row and still had a great time. They would probably land somewhere around Row 5 or 6... and they will still get one more show in the front row... two if they buddy up.
    It think it's time the kids with the 200,000 and beyond to get a chance to see Mike rip through his 'Evenflow' solo (they probably won't consider it a beer run song anymore). And to have Mike point at them and say, "Hey Dude (Dudette)" to them. Give them the thought of catching a tamborine, a guitar pick or a setlist. Give them the same thrill sitting in the first 4 or 5 rows.
    I think it'll bring some excitement to the shows because those people will show their enthusiasm. After that, they go back to their regular seats towards the back of the floor for their other shows... but that ONE night... would be one of the greatest nights of their concert going lives.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Cosmo wrote:
    Like I said... they already know what it's like up front. They will STILL get great seats... I was in the 14th row and still had a great time. They would probably land somewhere around Row 5 or 6... and they will still get one more show in the front row... two if they buddy up.
    It think it's time the kids with the 200,000 and beyond to get a chance to see Mike rip through his 'Evenflow' solo (they probably won't consider it a beer run song anymore). And to have Mike point at them and say, "Hey Dude (Dudette)" to them. Give them the thought of catching a tamborine, a guitar pick or a setlist. Give them the same thrill sitting in the first 4 or 5 rows.
    I think it'll bring some excitement to the shows because those people will show their enthusiasm. After that, they go back to their regular seats towards the back of the floor for their other shows...
    i agree with this part.
    Cosmo wrote:
    but that ONE night... would be one of the greatest nights of their concert going lives.
    but we all know i MAJORLY agree with THIS part!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Give tickets to everyone that fucking got charged for tickets. Find a way to make it happen. Anything is possible. That's the ONLY fair way to handle this. If you got charged for six pairs because Ten Club TOLD YOU TO "KEEP TRYING" then fucking get six pairs of tickets and re-sale them to folks on the board. Or fuck it, sell them on eBay. Whatever....but this bullshit of them tying up my fucking money for 3-5 days is 100% complete fucking bullshit.
    Cosmo wrote:
    I think it'll bring some excitement to the shows because those people will show their enthusiasm. After that, they go back to their regular seats towards the back of the floor for their other shows... but that ONE night... would be one of the greatest nights of their concert going lives.

I absolutely couldn't agree with you more. I'd sign your petition! :)

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225

Think about it. They would still consistantly sit within the first 10 rows. I know people who would do almost anything for that. And think about the person who would complain... complain that they are in the 6th row instead of the 2nd.
    I remember what it was like being in San Francisco... on the railing. and looking down the rail at the faces of my friends and strangers with numbers in the 400,000 range. The excitement of those shows... for me and my friends and those wonderful people whom I didn't know who have never experienced this before... had felt. Those are some of my favorite memories.
    Now... imagine that.. except, there are no loser kooks trying to wedge their shoulders in front of you or having to push back people from crushing your tiny gal friends. Being able to run out to take a leak (only if you absolutely have to) and return to your same spot without a hassle.
    I think it's time... let's give it a shot and see what happens, right?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,592
    My thanks to Cosmo for talking me down off the ledge.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission