Your toothbrush has fecal matter on it.

2»

Comments

• mmmmm that's the best kind of toothpaste.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    awesome thread
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • That means my bogbrush has toothpaste on it. I'll use that instead, then.
  • oh come on no way... i havent stuck my toothbrush up my bum for ages. :p:D:D

oh and WOOHOO!!! cause my toilet isnt in my bathroom. :D

No-one's is, in Australia. It's out in the stable, right? :D
  • I have my toothbrushes and other toiletries brought to me as required by the hired help.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • That means my bogbrush has toothpaste on it. I'll use that instead, then.

It'll get around your big mouth quicker and more thoroughly. ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • This guy's paint brush has fecal matter on it.

I thought it worth a mention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ofili
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    sponger wrote:
    Turns out this was challenged on mythbusters and they found fecal bacteria on toothbrushes not only in the bathroom, but also on ones placed in the kitchen.

None of the toothbrushes tested on mythbusters had bacteria levels that were considered dangerous.

yup, saw that episode.. so, I've come to terms with the germs since then.. about time all of you people did the same. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    don't really want to read the details, I'm just glad I have a sink in my bedroom...
    no poop for me!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    so is it bad if you continue to use your toothbrush after you drop it in the toilet?
  • This thread makes me want to watch Borat again, for some strange reason.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    I keep my toothbrush stashed away in my medicine cabinet with the door closed. So...you're the one with fecal matter on their toothbrush, shit mouth!

:)

i do the same.
    :)

and YES.....ALWAYS put the toilet lid down!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I put vagina in my mouth.
    If I worried about a few germs here and there... life would not be worth living.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    I put vagina in my mouth.
    If I worried about a few germs here and there... life would not be worth living.

actually, fecal matter is no joke. so even remotely linking it with giving/receiving genital oral sax....hopefully with someone who keeps clean.....yikes!

one of THE main reasons it is STRONGLY suggested you wash your produce thoroughly IS b/c of fecal matter contaminants on farms. most instances of disease/illness linked to produce IS b/c it was not washed properly...and yes....fecal matter contamination.

so yes, cute joke :p...but in reality, this isn't just about a 'few germs'.....THESE kinds of germs = bad bad news.

just sayin'.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

actually, fecal matter is no joke. so even remotely linking it with giving/receiving genital oral sax....hopefully with someone who keeps clean.....yikes!

one of THE main reasons it is STRONGLY suggested you wash your produce thoroughly IS b/c of fecal matter contaminants on farms. most instances of disease/illness linked to produce IS b/c it was not washed properly...and yes....fecal matter contamination.

so yes, cute joke :p...but in reality, this isn't just about a 'few germs'.....THESE kinds of germs = bad bad news.

just sayin'.
    It's not like anyone is taking a piece of shit from the toilet and munching on it like it was a Snickers bar. It is a few germs. Hell... if it can get on your toothbrush... it can get carried into your system as you breathe. And the crap comes from inside of us... is it any cleaner in there?
    I'm just saying... if I was worried about what went in my mouth... I wouldn't be putting any pussy in it.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    It's not like anyone is taking a piece of shit from the toilet and munching on it like it was a Snickers bar. It is a few germs. Hell... if it can get on your toothbrush... it can get carried into your system as you breathe. And the crap comes from inside of us... is it any cleaner in there?
    I'm just saying... if I was worried about what went in my mouth... I wouldn't be putting any pussy in it.

that is unnecessary, just as with produce, it doesn't need to be some huge amount. point is, there is good reason our bodies expel fecal matter. you want to disagree the importance of trying to avoid such germs, that's your perogative. i disagree. in such instances, i think it IS important to be aware of, and try to avoid, certain contaminants. it is easy enough to improve the cleanliness factor of your toothbrush, so to me, why wouldn't i? so i certainly agree to disagree with your example and assessment.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,806
    Cosmo wrote:
    if I was worried about what went in my mouth... I wouldn't be putting any pussy in it.

hahahahahaha

great response to a nasty thread

Il just add that my train seat on the daily commute probabaly has more harmful germs on it than any open air toothbrush.
    Get_Right wrote:
    hahahahahaha

great response to a nasty thread

Il just add that my train seat on the daily commute probabaly has more harmful germs on it than any open air toothbrush.
    I woke up one morning and found my cat up on the sink... licking my toothbrush. She was using the same tongue that she uses to clean her ass with.
    Of course... I tossed the brush, but who knows how long she had been licking that toothbrush before I caught her in the act?
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cosmo wrote:
    I woke up one morning and found my cat up on the sink... licking my toothbrush. She was using the same tongue that she uses to clean her ass with.
    Of course... I tossed the brush, but who knows how long she had been licking that toothbrush before I caught her in the act?

wait you said you had no problem with pussy....;) :D
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Germs get everwhere. Fact. :cool: :D It's really not that big a deal. :)

exactly, lets not forget people where we all came from.we used to live in much dirtier conditions than now, and we survived them ( unless we're talking about plague which was caused by rats spreading the disease ).

now, i'm a bit of a lazy person and sometimes don't follow the hygiene rules...
    but hey i'm still alive and i don't get sick often.....i believe it's what you're used to, i believe that my body will be able to cope with bacteria...up to a certain point of course. so i'm not worried about some shitty news ;):D
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Yeah I heard this before..that's why I flush with the lid down. :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Always flush the toilet with the lid down and rinse your toothbrush before and after each use.
  • How long should you use a toothbrush before you throw it away and get a new one?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • We use setipods on our toothbrushes:

http://www.toothbrushsanitizer.com/

Get yours today!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    How long should you use a toothbrush before you throw it away and get a new one?

Me personally I go a couple of months.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    There's probably fecal matter on everything.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    How long should you use a toothbrush before you throw it away and get a new one?

if you use it 2x a day..toss is after 1.5 months
    if you brush 1x a day, 3 months...

and, here is a solution:

http://www.gumbrand.com/products/gum-pr ... sh-covers/

Gum%20Toothbrush%20Covers.jpg