Your toothbrush has fecal matter on it.

spongersponger Posts: 3,159
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
studies have shown that the water droplets in an invisible cloud travel six to eight feet out and up, so the areas of the bathroom not directly adjacent the toilet are still contaminated.

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1839
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    I thought it tasted funny.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    MY OCD problems just got WORSE!! :eek:

This is damn nasty!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • My lid is ALWAYS down especially when I flush. There is a reason that a toilet has a lid... to CLOSE it!!!

Gross... :eek:
  • PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    I keep my toothbrush stashed away in my medicine cabinet with the door closed. So...you're the one with fecal matter on their toothbrush, shit mouth!

:)
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    that's some shitty news
  • Germs get everwhere. Fact. :cool: :D It's really not that big a deal. :)
  • SwanSwan Posts: 350
    i always shut the lid.

when you smell your poop, that's actually fecal matter in your nose.
    I'm the only Hell Mama ever raised.
  • cutback wrote:

This guy's great! I'm laughing and nodding along. :D (apart from the picking up shit and eating it thing).
  • Dan O'Dan O' Posts: 18
  • butterfly1butterfly1 Posts: 372
    I reckon there's fecal matter just about everythere.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mmmmm, fecal matter. drools.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Swan wrote:
    i always shut the lid.

What about when I taste my poop; is there fecal matter in that? Or what about when I smear my poop all over my torso; is there fecal matter in my chest hair?

OK, that was fucking gross. I"m giving myself a frowny face :(
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • PJ_Saluki wrote:
    What about when I taste my poop; is there fecal matter in that? Or what about when I smear my poop all over my torso; is there fecal matter in my chest hair?

OK, that was fucking gross. I"m giving myself a frowny face :(

:D
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    As long as it doesn't taste like poo, the world will keep spinning..
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    As long as I don't taste it.....screw it. Maybe a little bad breath to deal with but thats it. LOL Hehehehe
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    The problem I have with flushing with the lid down is that I don't get to watch the poop spin around the bowl and get sucked into the cavern or whatever it's called.
    sponger wrote:
    The problem I have with flushing with the lid down is that I don't get to watch the poop spin around the bowl and get sucked into the cavern or whatever it's called.

Have you seen the movie where the guy goes around asking people if they look at their shit after they take a dump? I think it was "Smoke" with Harvey Keitel but I'm not for sure.
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    Have you seen the movie where the guy goes around asking people if they look at their shit after they take a dump? I think it was "Smoke" with Harvey Keitel but I'm not for sure.

No I haven't. I thought I was being original...guess not.
    sponger wrote:
    No I haven't. I thought I was being original...guess not.

Originality is an illusion. Anything you say or think has been said or thought by someone else, maybe even while you're saying it or thinking it. Unless, a la George Carlin, you say, "After I stick this red hot poker up my asshole I'm going to chop off my dick." Carlin said he was the first person to ever utter those words in that sequence. He might be right.
  • Swan wrote:

So when I smell fried chicken, there's chicken up in there?
  • I keep my toothbrush inside the medicine cabinet because my cat jumps on the bathroom counter and sits there while I shower and usually knocks stuff around. Now I have another good reason.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    oh come on no way... i havent stuck my toothbrush up my bum for ages. :p:D:D

oh and WOOHOO!!! cause my toilet isnt in my bathroom. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    did you guys see that show about a year and a half ago called AMERICAN INVENTOR???

it had a couple on there that had invented something addressing this exact problem. it was a toilet seat filter, that would not let the droplets out past the lid. The had invested a lot of money into it. They had slo-mo cameras that had filmed the spray and everything. they got eliminated early. people dont care about stuff they cant see. it wont sell. EDIT: heres the link for the toilet :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAWB5wzSUb0

its the same show that had the now infamous bullet ball guy. if you havent heard of him you tube him.

the best part is "youve sold your house, sold your wifes wedding ring and live in your car. what do you have left?"

he replies: "bullet ball"

its pathetic. he thinks its gonna be in the olypmics......

im off to bed, gotta go brush my teeth, thanks!

EDIT: awww fuck it heres the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    I couldve told you that when I stuck it up my arse last night :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    Turns out this was challenged on mythbusters and they found fecal bacteria on toothbrushes not only in the bathroom, but also on ones placed in the kitchen.

None of the toothbrushes tested on mythbusters had bacteria levels that were considered dangerous.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    sponger wrote:
    Turns out this was challenged on mythbusters and they found fecal bacteria on toothbrushes not only in the bathroom, but also on ones placed in the kitchen.

None of the toothbrushes tested on mythbusters had bacteria levels that were considered dangerous.

Gotta love Mythbusters - they proved MacGyver wroooong!

And I never leave my toothbrush in the bathroom - ye never know what drunk freak wandering through my house would decide to use it *shudders*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    Originality is an illusion. Anything you say or think has been said or thought by someone else, maybe even while you're saying it or thinking it. Unless, a la George Carlin, you say, "After I stick this red hot poker up my asshole I'm going to chop off my dick." Carlin said he was the first person to ever utter those words in that sequence. He might be right.

Actually, the Syrians have a torture device called the "black slave". They use it on political prisoners. It's a chair that the prisoner sits on, and it has a red hot poker that is thrusted in and out of the prisoner's rectum, usually making its way all the way to the prisoner's intestines.

Albeit a genuinely tasteless endeavor, one might attempt to speculate that at some point in time during one of these unimaginably horrific torture sessions, a prisoner could've said something along the lines of George Carlin's comment. You figure that when a person's intenstines are being skewered while that person is alive and conscious, that person would be given to saying just about anything that can be imagined.
  • PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    Thats why mine stays in my bedroom!
  • 2 girls 1 cup?
    NERDS!