What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~thinking of my exxxperience with The Master
    ~preparing to send the long awaited gift! :D
    ~looking at my pearl jam hoodie i got from a very special person!
    ~vedderfan10's story about meeting Sir McCready!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • That sounds like a great card and very true of you. :) Yes we are allowed to doing nothing from time to time.

Someone like me? Thank you.. that rather made my day. :) Finding out I may see two of my best friends in two months :D
    ty. now that i am older i dont find that cheesy at all- the star thing. :p

youre neat!

I got a nice dinner made for me....I am really not worthy. :o ok. maybe i am just a little!
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • I was just feeling a bit worn out and low last night :( but my housemate gave me some of his lindt chocolate and a slice of his pizza :) and I felt much better! :)

Chocolate's NO substitute but it sure can wipe away a little bit of the intensity for a minute :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Making hummous for the first time in years. Man, talk about easy and delicious.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    While I am doing dishes at the sink my 17 month old daughter ran up to me, wraped her arms around my leg and gave me a hug.
    Oh man, she just melts me.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Listening to Samba Pa Ti by Santana while snow falls quickly outside. If I worked near a window, and if I could turn my music up louder I'd probably fly out of the city on wings of ecstacy.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Listening to Samba Pa Ti by Santana while snow falls quickly outside. If I worked near a window, and if I could turn my music up louder I'd probably fly out of the city on wings of ecstacy.

:D !
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Samba Pa ti makes moments so beautiful, I'm about to lean my head back, and roll around in circles in my cubicle chair. Get nice and dizzy like twirling in circles as a kid (remember that?)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Music does that to me sometimes too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Samba Pa ti makes moments so beautiful, I'm about to lean my head back, and roll around in circles in my cubicle chair. Get nice and dizzy like twirling in circles as a kid (remember that?)

I never heard that before. You got it on your computer?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Acceptance :)
    Affection
    Love

and a damn good salad :p
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    1 can garbanzo beans (rinsed)
    1/4 tsp salt
    1 tsp cumin
    1 Tbl tahini
    juice of one lemon
    2 or 3 or 4 cloves of garlic
    eh, a little drizzle of olive oil here and there to make it the right consistency, and to include the good lovin'.

Et voila! Hummus! It's so good I had to share it with my co-worker, and I brought a bag of pita into work. Hmm on toasted pita! With those ingredients you have a cure-all. It seems to neutralize any about-to-catch-a-cold blues.

This recipe is slightly modified from the CompassionateCooks podcast on beans. http://www.compassionatecooks.com/podcast.htm
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    a smiling voice.
    Nice shirt.
  • Omg you are all a bunch of freaks!!! I cant go into a thread without crying- bursting into tears of laughter...and stupid abrupt laughs.

THANK_YOU.....thats just the medicine I needed - and then some. ok, this was/is some weird illegal stuff that is rare. hardcore-prescription crap...ok, so I am not the queen or king of analogies, but freaking- thanks!!!

What a bunch of beautiful clowns. I mean, Kat and Sea probably need regular therapy- but I'm smiling. :cool:

(sorry K and S :( )
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    my youngest daughter's face when i picked her up from playschool today :)

( i very rarely pick her up so she was very surprised ) :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • this fuckin boot i'm listening to right nnow! this is intense!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Acceptance
    Affection
    Love

and a damn good salad :p

i love those vegemite flavoured salads also ;)
    the cats premiers print on the wall and the gorge 2 06 poster framed finally :) thanks cbg for that one :)
    talking to her in 30 mins :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    dookin' a biggun :D
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
    ~spending the morning at the beach :D
    ~walking into a place that made my family very, very, very, rich when i was a kid and recognizing the scent of my dreams then. :)
    ~a "hug" in form of a note to wake up to from someone "HOTT".....

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    finally beating lou (even if it was in easy mode) on guitar hero 3!!!! woooo!!!
  • JDE-PJJDE-PJ Posts: 721
    watching Jeremy Enigk do some SDRE from his solo show in Seattle last night on youtube tonight.
    I know someday you will have a beautiful Life

Jason
  • A song just for me :)
    Realizing how far we've come :)
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    NOT being shot.
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    - movies tonight :)
    - getting some time even though it was a busy day to talk :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    ~learning alot tonite about someone really amazing and them being there to take MY side for once :)

~some reeeeeeeeeeally important but super secret news on my favorite band.... :D

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    People that can multi-task made my day.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • - It's Friday!!! :) and a long weekend
    3 points touching at all times :)
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    - It's Friday!!! :) and a long weekend
    3 points touching at all times :)

yeee haw