What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• SENROCK! wrote:
    a KID ROCK song to be played at tonites SAINTS game on ESPN!!!!
    :D:D:D:D
    pretty hot when chicks talk pigskin :D
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Black Diamond helping me get through the day :eek:

My former crush telling me tonight that they are always excited to see me in class. Even though this person isn't my crush anymore, I thought it was cute. :)

Coming home to a bowl full of avocadoes! YUM!!! :D

Chuck is on, so cheesy and dorky but I love it :o
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Getting some work done at the new place. Tearing shit down and painting things...its coming a long nice and starting to feel like its mine!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    My team won their grand final on the weekend.
    Understanding study materials
    Delta Force video
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    United Airlines!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Getting our company's tickets for the Flames vs Oilers game next week which happens to be my one year since moving to Calgary :)

and NOW one of the VP's just came up to me and told me how impressed they all are with me. Said they thought of having me for their department but their student stayed. Said that is ok they have big plans for me :D:D
  • Getting our company's tickets for the Flames vs Oilers game next week which happens to be my one year since moving to Calgary :)

and NOW one of the VP's just came up to me and told me how impressed they all are with me. Said they thought of having me for their department but their student stayed. Said that is ok they have big plans for me : D : D
    :D big plans eh? Excellent... congrats... it's good to be appreciated :)

Things finally going smoothly for me for once, lol. When I was expecting things to be really awkward yesterday and today... nope!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Getting our company's tickets for the Flames vs Oilers game next week which happens to be my one year since moving to Calgary :)

and NOW one of the VP's just came up to me and told me how impressed they all are with me. Said they thought of having me for their department but their student stayed. Said that is ok they have big plans for me :D:D

thats fabulous becks.. congrats :)

It made my day that last night I worked 4 hours, today my boss gave me off, and friday am, I don't work.. so I have 2 more hours of work this week on friday afternoon. Thank goodness for salary.. makes my day when the deal works out in my favor!

It also made my day yesterday to make a huge multiplication chart on poster board for a child that was just beside himself with worry over starting homework this year. I made him this huge chart and we played the "multiplication game" with my big chart. He was so excited to learn how to use it that he said "I can't wait to learn multiplication"... awww.. loved it!
  • I made him this huge chart and we played the "multiplication game" with my big chart.
    :D sounds fun :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Getting our company's tickets for the Flames vs Oilers game next week which happens to be my one year since moving to Calgary :)

ooohhhh... beck's moving on up!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Painting over a hideous mural in the bathroom of my new place that made it look like u were taking a shit in a field of flowers next to a stream!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Trailer wrote:
    ooohhhh... beck's moving on up!

Good wishes from you guys on here also made my day :) thanks :)

Sorry what was yesterday, Hels? :o Plus I think you owe me a PM :p
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    in just over 2 hours ill be on my way to melbourne. :D:D

its been waaaaaay too long.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    in just over 2 hours ill be on my way to melbourne. :D:D

its been waaaaaay too long.

And when you get here, you'll make my day tomorrow! ;):D

Can't wait to see you. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    first day of wearing our new office uniform, which is way better than our hediously-colored old uniform...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Getting a deal on a plane ticket home for Christmas... now if my boss agrees to an extra day or two holidays for me I can actually use the ticket :o:D:D
  • His first appraisal going well :)

Remembering our 'date' last night :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Jeanie wrote:
    And when you get here, you'll make my day tomorrow! ;):D

Can't wait to see you. :)
    Awww... it's like a really strange version of comebackgirl and zoso :p

Have a fab time you two! Wish I could be a fly in your wine!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Have a fab time you two! Wish I could be a fly in your wine!

I read that as "I wish I could fly into your wine!" :confused:

damn dyslexia.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• I read that as "I wish I could fly into your wine!" :confused:

damn dyslexia.
    well... either way :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Visiting the midlands which will be my home in the next few months :D

Meeting Sarah's family and friends all in one go

Playing wheelchair basketball last night with Warwickshire Bears and finding out they're gonna make me a Forward when I move :D

Birmingham today - finding out it's all kinds of awesome and booking a tattoo at Modern Body art. Happening upon a new Japanese restaurant before Sian did and eating tempura and salmon and tuna rolls.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Visiting the midlands which will be my home in the next few months :D

Playing wheelchair basketball last night with Warwickshire Bears and finding out they're gonna make me a Forward when I move :D

Birmingham today - finding out it's all kinds of awesome and booking a tattoo at Modern Body art. Happening upon a new Japanese restaurant before Sian did and eating tempura and salmon and tuna rolls.

pfft... no you didn't!

My housemate's have been going there for ages :rolleyes:

:p

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Visiting the midlands which will be my home in the next few months :D

:eek: the West Midlands cartel is growing *runs for the hills*

A nice dinner with friends last night :)

My only night in this week tonight and I have the house to myself :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • pfft... no you didn't!

My housemate's have been going there for ages :rolleyes:

:p

The one next door to Borders? It's called Mount Fuji and on a hill. When I got there I got the same level of satisfaction as someone reaching the summit of Mount Fuji.

I couldn't do Yo Sushi because of all the bloody high bar stalls :mad:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• The one next door to Borders? It's called Mount Fuji and on a hill. When I got there I got the same level of satisfaction as someone reaching the summit of Mount Fuji.

I couldn't do Yo Sushi because of all the bloody high bar stalls :mad:

Yep... Mount Fuji. Sorry to burst your bubble :p

I didn't realise Yo Sushi! didn't have an area for wheelchair access to the conveyor... maybe it's something they need to be aware of :)

• Yep... Mount Fuji. Sorry to burst your bubble :p

I didn't realise Yo Sushi! didn't have an area for wheelchair access to the conveyor... maybe it's something they need to be aware of :)

No worries, I thought you'd said you only knew of Yo Sushi.

But yeah, I kinda knew Yo Sushi wouldn't have access before I got there.

How would they do wheelchair access to the conveyor belt anyway? One of those high platforms like at festivals with wheelchairs in a row? That would be weird. That gives me an idea for my next tattoo. 'Stop Staring' in Japanese. :D

• No worries, I thought you'd said you only knew of Yo Sushi.

But yeah, I kinda knew Yo Sushi wouldn't have access before I got there.

How would they do wheelchair access to the conveyor belt anyway? One of those high platforms like at festivals with wheelchairs in a row? That would be weird. That gives me an idea for my next tattoo. 'Stop Staring' in Japanese. :D

Maybe they could have a wee little conveyor, just for you wheelchair types ;)

hehe! Now I think about it, it is pretty ridiculous :o

• Maybe they could have a wee little conveyor, just for you wheelchair types ;)

hehe! Now I think about it, it is pretty ridiculous :o

Yo! (Special Little) Sushi ;)

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    Hey guys, for some reason the mods are really aggressive on the no chat rule when it comes to chatting in this thread. It broke my heart to see the other one go, so would you mind taking it somewhere else? :)

And... to restore thread integrity:

going back to the gym after a month made my day :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • white roses
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)